Tags:
None
Banned
May 5, 2003
4879 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

Parking around ACC Toronto

I got platinum tickets from work to attend the Raptors game tonight. Where can I find cheap parking near ACC? Thanks!
Share:
19 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
4 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
Up along Wellington and King, you'll find a lot of flat-rate underground lots for $5. All are under 10 minutes walk to ACC
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2005
1041 posts
13 upvotes
NDman wrote:Up on Wellington and King, you'll find a lot of flat-rate underground lots for $5. All are under 10 minutes woal to ACC
damn, i wish i knew that, i paid 20 bucks the other day to watch a leafs game. well, another alternative is to park at a TTC subway lot. most are free after 3or 4pm. then subway to union.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
2700 posts
1 upvote
Markham, ON
prices always go up whenever there's a leafs game. i hate how that happens.
pt78dragon wrote:damn, i wish i knew that, i paid 20 bucks the other day to watch a leafs game. well, another alternative is to park at a TTC subway lot. most are free after 3or 4pm. then subway to union.
"Materialism will inevitably produce the kind of society where people know the price of everything, but the value of nothing; where people have a great deal to live on, but very little to live for..." - anon.

Items for sale
Waterloo Engineering Textbooks
May 19, 2004
496 posts
1 upvote
There's an underground parking lot with the entrance on the north side of Queens Quay, west of Bay. The pedestrian entrance\exit is just a block away from the ACC. Last time I went there was maybe 6 months ago and the event rate was only $10.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6267 posts
58 upvotes
Etobicoke
I park @ Town & Country Buffet's parking lot and have dinner before I go to the game. It's @ Queen's Quay & Sherbourne and it's free.

Print the coupon from here and get 50% off your dinner.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2004
7557 posts
60 upvotes
green P on the esplanade.
Back for a limited engagement.
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
eelfliw wrote:I park @ Town & Country Buffet's parking lot and have dinner before I go to the game. It's @ Queen's Quay & Sherbourne and it's free.

Print the coupon from here and get 50% off your dinner.
also across the street there is a lot where the fedex is, its usually empty at nite, its private property but my friends and I have parked there @ nite and not have had any problems with tickets or towing, but id first check with te property owners to be safe.
Jul 5, 2004
21333 posts
1572 upvotes
Park at a subway station for free and pay $5 (there and back) in subway fees.
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
Deal Guru
Dec 31, 2005
12844 posts
571 upvotes
Park at the Royal Bank Towers on Wellington just west of Bay. 5-7$ and you can leave your jacket in the car walking undergound to the ACC...
Apr 15, 2005
64 posts
toronto
hi, i paid $3.75 flat fee after 6pm at the scotia plaza tonite for the raptors game...walked underground through the path to the acc which took about 5 mins...
go raps go!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
1471 posts
18 upvotes
park at TD Tower, underground parking lot... it's on north side of Wellington, between Bay and York.

after 5pm on game days it's $5 flat, and the underground walkway to ACC takes you there in like 4-5 mins.
Sep 9, 2005
852 posts
43 upvotes
Mississauga
I'm planning to park near ACC (Bay Street) tomorrow.
It said it's $12.00 (5am-6pm), but it also said Event Rate is $25.
I check ACC website, there is an event tomorrow (Celtics vs. Raptors) but it starts from 7pm.
Which rate will be? Event or usual rate? :confused:

Thanks in advance.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6267 posts
58 upvotes
Etobicoke
Depends on the time of the day you get there.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8597 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
great thread.

to NOTE..i went to buffalo recently.drove by the stadium during the Sabres/Canadiens game (montreal won with 1 sec to spare in overtime-.brutal lol)

i noticed parking prices..it was 5 dollars at MOST for parking for the game RIGHT outside the stadium

ahhhh corporate toronto..friggin
× < >