None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2004
2690 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto

Parking @ Yonge & Sheppard

Does anyone know where to park (preferablly free parking :cheesygri ) @ Yonge & 3 blocks North of Sheppard after 9PM on a weekday :) ?
Share:
22 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
3395 posts
6 upvotes
Well, at Yonge/Sheppard, at the National Sports plaza, I think it's free then.

There's a Green P also next to the Subway station, it doesn't cost THAT much.
:mad: :lol:
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
4718 posts
236 upvotes
Markham
Agent_J wrote:Does anyone know where to park (preferablly free parking :cheesygri ) @ Yonge & 3 blocks North of Sheppard after 9PM on a weekday :) ?
Try beecroft after 9pm (street parking)

or, if you are willing to walk, there's a 24 hours dominion @ church & yonge with underground parking (hint hint wink wink)
(entrance is 1 block east of yonge)
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1663 posts
5 upvotes
right at yonge and sheppard is a parking lot that opens their gates at 11pm, what i usually do is park there, do whatever i need to do until 11, then go back and leave without having to pay

it's funny to see people tha doesn't know about this, they leave at like 10:59, and pay like 5 bucks or whateer, then the gate opens for them, and stays open
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
free at 11? i know that the street parking just north of sheppard in the side streets usually free AFTER 8.. just make sure if ur parking before 8, to put a ticket on your dash, the parking enforcement DO check, my friend got a $20 ticket but he had a ticket on his window, why did he still get it? the ticket was not visible. you can also tryparking on pontz and avondale too pleanty of parking there as well. if ur going to any restraunt in the sheppard mall, ie: mirage cafe, then with a minimum $10 order, they will validate your parking card for the underground lot, which is just accessible by the next intersection on the north side of yonge
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2141 posts
55 upvotes
this parking lot at sheppard and yonge, when does it open again and im stuck paying a fee?

what im saying, can i leave a vehicle overnight?

i live right at sheppard and yonge and can see the parking lot from my window
Damage due to RFD Since April 2013: $3224.00
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2003
5209 posts
112 upvotes
Mississauga
why not park on the street? don't they enforce till 9 pm? or is that only weekends?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2004
2690 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
M-e-X-x wrote:why not park on the street? don't they enforce till 9 pm? or is that only weekends?
that's what I was unsure of, so was hoping somone could clarify that :o

thanks for all the replies everyone, keep em coming if any new info/ideas :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8025 posts
248 upvotes
charliebrown wrote:Try beecroft after 9pm (street parking)

or, if you are willing to walk, there's a 24 hours dominion @ church & yonge with underground parking (hint hint wink wink)
(entrance is 1 block east of yonge)
Don't park at the dominion. There's a security guard that walks around and checks the cars. You will get a ticket.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
heh i parked at the dominion once late @ nite... but i still kept my dominion nametag from the other location i used to work at, and left it on my dashboard so incase anyone can see they think im a night crew employee or some crap, and it worked.
Banned
Feb 11, 2006
1976 posts
Or keep an old Dominion bag stuffed with decoy groceries prominently displayed on your car seat.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2582 posts
71 upvotes
Paolo wrote:free at 11? i know that the street parking just north of sheppard in the side streets usually free AFTER 8.. just make sure if ur parking before 8, to put a ticket on your dash, the parking enforcement DO check, my friend got a $20 ticket but he had a ticket on his window, why did he still get it? the ticket was not visible. you can also tryparking on pontz and avondale too pleanty of parking there as well. if ur going to any restraunt in the sheppard mall, ie: mirage cafe, then with a minimum $10 order, they will validate your parking card for the underground lot, which is just accessible by the next intersection on the north side of yonge

Please do NOT suggest people park on Avondale area....This is a residential area, and if you are not visiting the townhouse or condo complexes...It is very rude to park on those streets...

As a resident of that area, nothing bothers me more than seeing people leave their cars on Avondale, and then walk up to YOnge street...Those streets are not for you to park!!..I see people blocking the loading docks....causing more traffic in the area.

BTW - there is a 3 hour limit on Avondale, and the parking enforcements are there every day and night to give tickets....
Banned
Jul 10, 2005
2489 posts
M-e-X-x wrote:why not park on the street? don't they enforce till 9 pm? or is that only weekends?
Winter rule is in play untill march 30th.
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
commie wrote:Please do NOT suggest people park on Avondale area....This is a residential area, and if you are not visiting the townhouse or condo complexes...It is very rude to park on those streets...

As a resident of that area, nothing bothers me more than seeing people leave their cars on Avondale, and then walk up to YOnge street...Those streets are not for you to park!!..I see people blocking the loading docks....causing more traffic in the area.

BTW - there is a 3 hour limit on Avondale, and the parking enforcements are there every day and night to give tickets....
sorry I didnt know, my friend I work with lives over there and I usually park infront of his house and have never had any problems, possibly because if there were any parking inforcement officers, they may have seen me going in/out of my friends house and left my car alone. Anyways, I take back what I said.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
4438 posts
68 upvotes
London
Agent_J wrote:Does anyone know where to park (preferablly free parking :cheesygri ) @ Yonge & 3 blocks North of Sheppard after 9PM on a weekday :) ?
Instead of blocks, why don't you tell us where exactly you're parking? Everyone has different definitions of what constitutes a "block".

Not that I don't wanna help. I live around there too so I can help you; you just have to be a bit more exact in your location.
× < >