Expired Hot Deals

[Parkway Honda] Free tire installation with purchase of 4 tires. Now - May 15 GTA ymmv

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2019 5:09 pm
[OP]
Nov 15, 2010
95 posts
52 upvotes
toronto

Free tire installation with purchase of 4 tires. Now - May 15 GTA ymmv

Deal Link:
Price:
free
Savings:
$120 off
Expiry:
May 15, 2019
Retailer:
Parkway Honda
Parkway Honda is offering free tire installation with the purchase of 4 new tires. Also keep in mind that they price match competitors. Usual rules apply such as , competitor must have stock and in CAD currency.

I know car dealerships will also accept vehicles that are manufactured by brands other then their own. The mail-in rebates can also be stacked on top of this offer since they are put on by the tire manufacturers and not the dealerships.
Images
  • FREE INS.jpg
18 replies
Jun 16, 2007
780 posts
216 upvotes
tire mounting and balancing is included at pretty much every tire shop in the GTA when you buy new tires. Do Honda dealerships not?

edit: a word
Last edited by Furtive on Mar 28th, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Nov 15, 2010
95 posts
52 upvotes
toronto
Furtive wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 12:14 pm
tire mounting and balancing is included at pretty every tire shop in the GTA when you buy new tires. Do Honda dealerships not?
No. I’ve never seen a Honda dealership give out this promo. They are probably doing this to stay competitive with Costco.
Mar 20, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
TORONTO
The video was 2 years old, the place has a new business owner and general manager.

And as I recall with the video the car was salvage that's why they cannot issue a recall for the car.
So just a reminder to anyone buying used car get a history carfax.
Ryzen 1600X; GeFORCE 1660Ti; Samsung 32" 144Hz; Overclocked Everything
Everything is Awesome
[OP]
Nov 15, 2010
95 posts
52 upvotes
toronto
kn8mare wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 1:27 pm
The video was 2 years old, the place has a new business owner and general manager.

And as I recall with the video the car was salvage that's why they cannot issue a recall for the car.
So just a reminder to anyone buying used car get a history carfax.
You are right! There are a bunch of new faces there, including the management team. The dealership was purchased by a group and groups have very strict policies and regulations about customer satisfaction and honesty. When dealerships are known to be on the more expensive side for services, I think them performing a service for FREE is a good deal. Smaller shops may already give free installation when purchasing tires so they can generate business. But do they also price match the lowest competitor? The dealership does.
Apr 6, 2017
482 posts
610 upvotes
Go in for a tire change is just a precursor for all kinds of other problems. Oldest trick in the book.
[OP]
Nov 15, 2010
95 posts
52 upvotes
toronto
tfong010 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 2:18 pm
Go in for a tire change is just a precursor for all kinds of other problems. Oldest trick in the book.
You can always just say "no".
Apr 6, 2017
482 posts
610 upvotes
Or you could just go to a reputable company that has a proven track record. Why would you even take a chance over saving forty bucks.
Jan 21, 2017
83 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I bought tires of Honda with my new civic... Was surprised they backed out on free storage for off season and charge full rate for rotation when already mounted on rims. Also roadside hazard not included, extra insurance.

Would have bought from a tire shop in hindsight, free rotations and road hazard protection plus storage for same price.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7709 posts
3873 upvotes
ON
bbyleah wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 1:46 pm
You are right! There are a bunch of new faces there, including the management team. The dealership was purchased by a group and groups have very strict policies and regulations about customer satisfaction and honesty. When dealerships are known to be on the more expensive side for services, I think them performing a service for FREE is a good deal. Smaller shops may already give free installation when purchasing tires so they can generate business. But do they also price match the lowest competitor? The dealership does.
Sounds like 1st class BS to me !!
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1468 posts
704 upvotes
$120 lmao. I just paid $50 cash to install 18s and that's with buying nothing from them.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7709 posts
3873 upvotes
ON
eclone wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 3:06 pm
$120 lmao. I just paid $50 cash to install 18s and that's with buying nothing from them.