Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Part Source Coupon - Mothers clay bar system 40% off - $15.99 after discount

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2011 9:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10275 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
Time to go redeem the coupon :)
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12347 posts
5403 upvotes
I just singed up for their newsletter. I got the newsletter but it has copoun deals for April. thanks for posting the copoun here.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
2898 posts
234 upvotes
blexann wrote: I just singed up for their newsletter. I got the newsletter but it has copoun deals for April. thanks for posting the copoun here.
I think something is wrong with their newsletter subscription, its been doing that since beggining of the month.
:arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :cheesygri :eek:
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12139 posts
2759 upvotes
Guelph
Got one thanks OP!!!!!!! They asked if I wanted two. I said no in case a redflagger came in after me who really wanted one like me. Any tips for using this kit? Never clay bar before.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10275 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
squall458 wrote: Got one thanks OP!!!!!!! They asked if I wanted two. I said no in case a redflagger came in after me who really wanted one like me. Any tips for using this kit? Never clay bar before.
Really easy.......
1) Wash & dry car so it's clean
2) Use included detailer to spray the area you're going to clay (only wet a 2' square area max at a time so it doesn't dry)
3) Rub claybar with very light pressure over area, should just glide easily over the surface
4) If claybar sticks, use more detailer to lubricate surface
5) Dry off excess detailer before sun dries it
6) Wax vehicle
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6138 posts
287 upvotes
Thanks OP, two for almost the price of one. I bought the last two which was all I wanted.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6138 posts
287 upvotes
IntrepidRT wrote: Really easy.......
1) Wash & dry car so it's clean
2) Use included detailer to spray the area you're going to clay (only wet a 2' square area max at a time so it doesn't dry)
3) Rub claybar with very light pressure over area, should just glide easily over the surface
4) If claybar sticks, use more detailer to lubricate surface
5) Dry off excess detailer before sun dries it
6) Wax vehicle

Should wash the car again after claying then wax.
Sep 9, 2007
828 posts
206 upvotes
Surrey
:( I just bought this yesterday to detail my car last night from CT. Any chance I'd be able to go back with the receipt for a price adjustment?

And for those wondering... it's okay. I haven't clayed my car in about a year but it couldn't get everything off. Even after many strokes.

Easy way to check: put a sandwich wrap bag over your fingers and lightly run it across the paint. You'll feel the grain.

In terms of consistency, it's better than megs (which is like brittle putty) but way tougher to mould than ricardos.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6138 posts
287 upvotes
Nutchos wrote: :( I just bought this yesterday to detail my car last night from CT. Any chance I'd be able to go back with the receipt for a price adjustment?

And for those wondering... it's okay. I haven't clayed my car in about a year but it couldn't get everything off. Even after many strokes.

Easy way to check: put a sandwich wrap bag over your fingers and lightly run it across the paint. You'll feel the grain.

In terms of consistency, it's better than megs (which is like brittle putty) but way tougher to mould than ricardos.

Do what I did, I bought one last week from CT and bought two at PS today and took one and refunded at CT, you won't be able to get a price adjustment because its a coupon sale so CT won't price match.
May 30, 2009
41 posts
2 upvotes
Oakville
Heads up... I was just in my local PS store (Markham)... sold out... however, they will order one in for you (takes a day or two) if you prepay.... no problem with the coupon...
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
Just bought one, came home and found that the seal on the box was open. The clay bars are packaged and the spray bottle seems full.
Dec 28, 2004
880 posts
107 upvotes
Montreal
I would be all over this if it was available in Quebec. Clay bar is a must if you own a car. At this price it is worth the try for those who think it's "useless".
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2569 posts
750 upvotes
Ottawa
Glad it's working out for you!
funny, but i did not have chance to go and pick one up...;-)
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
Can someone recommend a good wax/sealant and cloth used to apply it or perhaps a buffer ?
Also is claying and then waxing Ok or do you guys polish the paint with compound before waxing ?
Thanks, this is going to be my first time claying
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
Ended up grabbing one for each vehicle. Now just the labour I got to put in... :lol:
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3517 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
krypton wrote: Can someone recommend a good wax/sealant and cloth used to apply it or perhaps a buffer ?
Also is claying and then waxing Ok or do you guys polish the paint with compound before waxing ?
Thanks, this is going to be my first time claying
a good OTC wax? try AutoGlym HD Wax or use Meg's NXT 2.0 Tech Wax. Both a good for newbies.

both packages will have applicator and microfiber to remove the wax.

u can clay and then wax. unless u know how to perform paint correction, i would not do it if i were you. what are you trying to achieve? if u want just protection on the car then just clay and wax.

if u want shiny paint then bring it to a detailer, i can help you out. PM me.
Jan 5, 2010
76 posts
30 upvotes
Vancouver
sorry could anyone please tell me if i can use this coupon at any Canadian tire store?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6138 posts
287 upvotes
waver wrote: sorry could anyone please tell me if i can use this coupon at any Canadian tire store?

This coupon is only for Part Source.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)