Expired Hot Deals

[PartsEngine.ca] U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat - $66.00 CAD - $99.99 CAD per 2-pieces ($12 off for both rows)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2018 12:44 am
[OP]
May 27, 2011
322 posts
275 upvotes
Montreal
yvrwindsor wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 9:12 pm
Anyone has suggestion what I can use to prevent sliding?
I've tried sticking on their back something that prevents house mats from sliding but didn't help much. Nothing worked until I tried calling them to get a RM number. On my way to return the Weathertechs, tada! Problem solved.
eugene188 wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 10:55 pm
Sigh..no Elantra Touring and no Sonata either.
I do see the 2011+ Sonatas listed there ...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
8442 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
I'd guess this would replace my mash of newspapers like a hamster cage.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
1478 posts
901 upvotes
Canada
Use coupon RETAILMENOT5 at checkout for extra $5 off
Nov 24, 2007
30 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Just throwing it out there, I recently went through the all weather mat shopping/comparison and ended up with Husky Liners x-act contours, softer more pliable material than weather techs with a bunch of the little spikes on the bottom side to keep them in place. Very happy with them. I don't work for them or have any affiliation but highly recommend them.
Nov 26, 2007
752 posts
166 upvotes
London
Cheaper on Costco for my car (Pacifica). I’m satisfied with mine. They don’t snap down into the floor but stay in place. Had to purchase the 3rd row separately from Costco.
Apr 26, 2003
834 posts
213 upvotes
I can vouch for these. The fitment on my 2013 Honda Accord is perfect and they work great. Was expensive, but worth the cost.
Oct 5, 2005
478 posts
77 upvotes
321baktrak wrote:
Feb 1st, 2018 9:21 pm
Looks like 1010tires.com offers these Kagu Maxpider floormats for a bit cheaper. 1010tires.com has been selling tires and wheels online forever, but it looks like they have some car accessories too now.

Link: http://www.1010tires.com/Accessories/3D ... u-Floormat
Thanks! Picked up liner for my third row for $20 cheaper than partsengine. Have had Husky in front and 2nd row for two years and didn't think I would need liners for 3rd row until a few weeks ago when I hauled people in it for the first time.

EDIT: On second look, partsengine doesn't even offer 3rd row liner for my SUV... I was comparing against 2nd row liner on partsengine site. So double-thanks for pointing out the 1010tires option!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1079 posts
76 upvotes
Link doesn't work.

Has anyone tried www.findway.com mats?

I will probably go check out their mats in person at their Markham location.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2006
4977 posts
286 upvotes
Wow they went up in price. I bought mine 3-4 years ago for $130 for back and front seats (3pcs). I went to partsengine.ca and it was easy and shipped quickly
Mar 25, 2005
112 posts
33 upvotes
Sherwood Park, Ab.
Costco had these on sale in early Dec. I bought a set frt. and rear for my new 2017 Lexus ES. The reason I bought these was the Lexus mats did not do an adequate job of covering the edges. The dead pedal and edges were open as well. These mats fully covered the dead pedal and the edges right up to the top of the door sill. The 2 holes ,in each of the frt. mats fit very well. Be careful in putting the drivers mat back in after washing since they are quite stiff. I put the drivers mat back in and inadvertently put the mat over the gas pedal. As I maneuvered the mat to fit on the rear pegs, the stiff frt part of the mat pushed my gas pedal almost to the floor. The mat is meant to slide under the pedal. Other than that, I love em. My pant legs don`t get wet or dirty either....so far.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3629 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
Fire Man wrote:
Feb 4th, 2018 12:50 am
Link doesn't work.

Has anyone tried www.findway.com mats?

I will probably go check out their mats in person at their Markham location.
I've been using mine for the last 5 months and they have been solid. I like that the driver's side mat covers the footrest. We will see how the clean up is after I spray them down once we're done with Winter.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
3983 posts
317 upvotes
Scarborough
321baktrak wrote:
Feb 1st, 2018 9:21 pm
Looks like 1010tires.com offers these Kagu Maxpider floormats for a bit cheaper. 1010tires.com has been selling tires and wheels online forever, but it looks like they have some car accessories too now.

Link: http://www.1010tires.com/Accessories/3D ... u-Floormat
Didn't realize 1010tires started carrying more selection, seems like they purged by account too (its been 3-4 years at least)
They're about $20 cheaper here so I may just order them soon

Interestingly enough partsengine says fits all jettas except TDI, no issue of that seen on 1010tires
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b