Expired Hot Deals

[PartsEngine.ca] U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat - $66.00 CAD - $99.99 CAD per 2-pieces ($12 off for both rows)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2018 12:44 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
7813 posts
471 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP. It is $1 cheaper than 1010tires in my order after shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
7813 posts
471 upvotes
Scarborough
Findway is good but cheaper for a set.

I would get this for my 2016 RAV4 if not already had Findway. Very good warranty, they replaced my defected (the middle patch was peeling off, a common problem) driver side one after a year of use. I just purchased the back row for the same car.
Fire Man wrote:
Feb 4th, 2018 12:50 am
Link doesn't work.

Has anyone tried www.findway.com mats? Kagu Ma

I will probably go check out their mats in person at their Markham location.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4022 posts
326 upvotes
Scarborough
Fire Man wrote:
Feb 4th, 2018 12:50 am
Link doesn't work.

Has anyone tried www.findway.com mats?

I will probably go check out their mats in person at their Markham location.
Menace wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 2:45 pm

I would get this for my 2016 RAV4 if not already had Findway. Very good warranty, they replaced my defected (the middle patch was peeling off, a common problem) driver side one after a year of use. I just purchased the back row for the same car.
I've heard of good things of findway in the past, but their link right now seems....dead?
Like the links work but it's just a "ad links" like its a expired domain or something?
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4022 posts
326 upvotes
Scarborough
warpdwhim wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 8:25 am
It's findway.ca, not .com
lol ahhh right right my bad, I was wondering why I couldn't get it right :P
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1085 posts
77 upvotes
Saw findway mats on a friend's vehicle briefly. The top layer looked and felt like carpet?

Wouldn't you want a full rubber mat for winter?
Dec 25, 2006
287 posts
158 upvotes
Winnipeg
Fire Man wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 8:22 pm
Saw findway mats on a friend's vehicle briefly. The top layer looked and felt like carpet?

They're rubber/plastic backed so there'd be no leakage to the vehicles carpet :)
Oct 5, 2005
495 posts
95 upvotes
moneybags wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 4:42 pm
Thanks! Picked up liner for my third row for $20 cheaper than partsengine. Have had Husky in front and 2nd row for two years and didn't think I would need liners for 3rd row until a few weeks ago when I hauled people in it for the first time.

EDIT: On second look, partsengine doesn't even offer 3rd row liner for my SUV... I was comparing against 2nd row liner on partsengine site. So double-thanks for pointing out the 1010tires option!
kinda feel like i need to take my thanks back regarding 1010. been almost two weeks and still hasn't shipped...
Oct 19, 2014
77 posts
16 upvotes
Westmount, QC
jackass_ca wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 7:44 pm
Can get these through Costco.ca as well. For my car $190 shipped, full set.
$4 more than Partsengine... but easier return policy, etc. I bought the Honda set when I got my accord, came with trunk liner, but I wish mine had the one piece back seat one, as well, it doesn't go over the driver left foot rest, it goes up to it and that is where the salt water has collected. ugh...
My brother had a set of these before, the heel guard peeled loose from the mat, Costco offered him his money back or replacement.
Where on Costco. Ca?
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
10055 posts
1896 upvotes
ramid0 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 11:36 am
Where on Costco. Ca?
If you go to Automotive, it should have it, then it takes you to an external site for sizing, etc...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1304 posts
165 upvotes
Winnipeg
Fire Man wrote:

warpdwhim wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 9:44 pm
They're rubber/plastic backed so there'd be no leakage to the vehicles carpet :)
Hey guys , for my honda accord I already have those top carpet botton rubber kind of floor mats. Do.you think these findway sort of mats help for keeping the rear clean?
Driver and passenger side is fine but the rear is mess. There are 2 separate mats which keep.sliding and there is auddle bump which is getting dirty with kids boots. But the 2 mats that I have are already top layer carpet and bottom rubber. How would the findway be any different. Any other alternative?
Thx
Jul 23, 2011
165 posts
86 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
yvrwindsor wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 9:25 pm
master_jackson,
Have you look at something like this? I have seen this in Costco US maybe US$35.
I have a couple of these from Sam's Club from the states, for my vehicles. Bought for town and country trunk and for when the seats are down They are thick. Can cut to fit any trunk.
They are awesome! And only $20.

https://m.samsclub.com/ip/cargo-mat-uni ... od20184760
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1085 posts
77 upvotes
CocoJambo wrote:
Mar 21st, 2018 11:44 pm
Hey guys , for my honda accord I already have those top carpet botton rubber kind of floor mats. Do.you think these findway sort of mats help for keeping the rear clean?
Driver and passenger side is fine but the rear is mess. There are 2 separate mats which keep.sliding and there is auddle bump which is getting dirty with kids boots. But the 2 mats that I have are already top layer carpet and bottom rubber. How would the findway be any different. Any other alternative?
Thx
The findway rears are one piece. Not sure with your Honda, but my Hyundai has hooks for the mats so they don't move.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2015
1304 posts
165 upvotes
Winnipeg
Fire Man wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2018 4:51 pm
The findway rears are one piece. Not sure with your Honda, but my Hyundai has hooks for the mats so they don't move.
Thanks . Rear one piece is fine. I knew that.
But if they are carpet on top and rubber on bottom then how are they different than my current two separate mats for rear. Wasn't the whole idea was that they will be compltely made with rubber kind of product so that easy to wash and dry
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1838 posts
458 upvotes
Ottawa
master_jackson wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 5:38 pm
Nothing for my car :(
Menace wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 2:45 pm

Fire Man wrote:

CocoJambo wrote:
Mar 21st, 2018 11:44 pm
Thx
I just got a pair of findway mats from their store in Toronto for my Elantra Touring since neither weathertech nor Maxpider have my model.

Top layer is some kind of thin carpet/fiber, foam in the middle, rubber on the bottom. The fit isn't perfect, but for $113 (incl tax) you get from and back covers. I'm hoping it will last a couple of years.