Expired Hot Deals

[PartsEngine.ca] U-Guard Maxpider Mats (+15% discount) and Husky Mats (+10% discount) - PartsEngine - Stackable with existing sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 2:33 pm
[OP]
Aug 22, 2007
369 posts
138 upvotes

[PartsEngine.ca] U-Guard Maxpider Mats (+15% discount) and Husky Mats (+10% discount) - PartsEngine - Stackable with existing sale

There's a sale going on for Maxpider Mats (other mats also) at PartsEngine.ca which lasts until July 20th. In addition to this, until Aug 1 there is an additional 15% off (for U-Guard and TonnoPro products only so won't stack with WheatherTech). Not sure how hot this is, but figured I'd share. The additional 15% code is automatically added on checkout, but in case they aren't the code is: 15%TNPJUL2017

Price of mat's will obviously vary depending on car, but here are screenshots of my order (coupon doesn't seem to stack btw - tried the $5 off and the 15% one was removed).

Free shipping on all orders in Canada.

Regular price (according to partsengine) for the front mat's in my screen shot is 119.99. On sale for 99.99. Additional 15% off (not exactly - seems a bit more) and final price is 83.30 + tax. Which is, if the 119.99 regular price is accurate, about ~30% off

Some info from another RFDer can be found here:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/maxpider ... e-1441998/

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 8.21.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 8.41.19 AM.png

**Update**
Looks like Husky mats have a similar sale (additional 10% instead vs 15% for Maxpider). Works out to be about 27% off - at least for the one's in the screenshot below which show as regular price 299.99. On sale for 241.95. Add 10% off with coupon '10_HUS_JUL_2017' = 217.76$ before tax.

Note that the Husky 10% coupon ends July 20th.
Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 10.57.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 10.57.24 AM.png

I've never owned either of these, but to give other's a comparison of the price between the two. For 2017 CRV front and rear mats the Maxpider came in at 168.29 before tax. The Husky mats are 217.76 before tax.
Last edited by h41t3r on Jul 19th, 2017 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
72 replies
Feb 18, 2013
54 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Can vouch for these mats, have them in my FR-S, superb quality. much better than the WeatherTechs, Once you get WT's dirty, it wont go back to black lol
Apr 19, 2017
16 posts
17 upvotes
meanwhile I have these and hate them, they are super worn and the emblems all fell off, personally I prefer weathertech and will never buys these again...
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2550 posts
363 upvotes
Ajax
Byah84 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 9:30 am
meanwhile I have these and hate them, they are super worn and the emblems all fell off, personally I prefer weathertech and will never buys these again...
Things wear with time but for the price the OP has posted it is a good deal. They look better than weathertech and are a hell of a lot less costly by far. A lot less money.
Apr 19, 2017
16 posts
17 upvotes
gostinger wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 9:47 am
Things wear with time but for the price the OP has posted it is a good deal. They look better than weathertech and are a hell of a lot less costly by far. A lot less money.
I've had mine for 4 years and they are in rough shape... I take care of my stuff but the quality just isn't there. If you've had these for a year or so or haven't used them in the winter then you'd probably love them as I did in the first year and I do agree they look great but the wear and tear on this is brutal :(
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1985 posts
198 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Got this for my GTI, that I picked up about a month ago. So far I love them, but am a little worried after reading the above replies.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6935 posts
995 upvotes
Ajax
patrickdominick wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 9:22 am
Can vouch for these mats, have them in my FR-S, superb quality. much better than the WeatherTechs, Once you get WT's dirty, it wont go back to black lol
True. I have a Weathertech in one car and the Uguard in the other. The Uguard is so much superior, better coverage and doesn't move around in the second row.
Oct 15, 2009
294 posts
47 upvotes
We've got the Maxpider in our CX-9 and I really like them They look a lot better IMO than the husky or weathertech. We've had them for a year now and haven't had any issues with them. Previously, we had a set of husky mats for our ford focus. I think GF liked those ones better, but I didn't. Found them to be a little slippery when wet and over time they were warping a bit and not sticking down to the floor. Had them for 4 years though with no visible wear.
Apr 2, 2011
367 posts
96 upvotes
I got these for my Accord last year. The price and quality beat Weather tech floor liners. The complete hook and loop method for securing these to the carpet keeps them planted.
Aug 13, 2016
30 posts
4 upvotes
I have husky mats in my 11 chev silverado. Excellent mats. Do not move and full floor coverage
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1230 posts
197 upvotes
I've had the maxspider's for about 3yrs, I take very good care of my things as well and must say that the maxspiders are showing many signs of wear...especially around the reinforcement pad at the drivers pedals. They are nice looking mats but not worth it if you have to buy new ones every 5 yrs after they fall apart.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6935 posts
995 upvotes
Ajax
majikstic wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 1:28 pm
I've had the maxspider's for about 3yrs, I take very good care of my things as well and must say that the maxspiders are showing many signs of wear...especially around the reinforcement pad at the drivers pedals. They are nice looking mats but not worth it if you have to buy new ones every 5 yrs after they fall apart.
It's got a 3 year warranty so might want to get that replaced if still possible. I am up at 3.5 years with these and no issues at all.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1882 posts
622 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Never heard of these guys before. Thanks OP. Looking at some items for my matrix.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10104 posts
559 upvotes
Hmmm...Just bought a 2012 dodge journey after not having a car for a while. How essential are good floor mats? Now considering this...but reviews on the big RFD thread are pretty mixed.

$30 cheaper at costco.ca, but it would make returns a lot easier if it fails within the first 3 years while under warranty.