Expired Hot Deals

[PartsEngine.ca] U-Guard Maxpider Mats (+15% discount) and Husky Mats (+10% discount) - PartsEngine - Stackable with existing sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 2:33 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3685 posts
310 upvotes
Husky mats are amazing if you deal with dirt and mud. I ran them in my old truck and run them in my new truck.

They are not cheap but when I traded in my 8 year old truck the carpet under the mat was brand new. The truck mat had seem years of mud cake, massive pools of water, rocks, you name it. I would not run a truck in oil field without them.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Nov 24, 2012
322 posts
176 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Thanks OP and others for the information in this thread. I ordered a set of Husky mats for our Mazda last week (sale price plus Husky discount) and they arrived today. The fit is excellent and they look really nice in the car.
Dec 30, 2004
475 posts
22 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Nice find OP !!! I got the front set of U-Guard 3D KAGU Maxpider Floor Mat for my 2011 Mazda 3. I hope these are good !
Jan 31, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes
I have owned a set of these for 2 years. They aren't terrible when it comes to wear but they do warp when it gets hot out. When it was ~32C outside, they warped immediately. They still function fine but they don't fit 100% anymore.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10104 posts
560 upvotes
majikstic wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 9:02 pm
Thanks guys for the warranty advice. They are sending me a replacement under warranty!
Did you have to send your old ones back or just a picture? Did you have to pay anything at all?

Glad to hear they fixed you up. Im more likely to order this now!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1230 posts
197 upvotes
slowtyper wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 9:44 am
Did you have to send your old ones back or just a picture? Did you have to pay anything at all?

Glad to hear they fixed you up. Im more likely to order this now!
I just emailed them, they asked for a photo of the damage and a copy of the receipt. Within a day they responded and mentioned that the replacement was on it's way. Didn't have to pay anything or return the damaged one. Very pleased with their customer service. If the new one holds up, I'll be a repeat customer for sure.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10104 posts
560 upvotes
majikstic wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 10:40 am
I just emailed them, they asked for a photo of the damage and a copy of the receipt. Within a day they responded and mentioned that the replacement was on it's way. Didn't have to pay anything or return the damaged one. Very pleased with their customer service. If the new one holds up, I'll be a repeat customer for sure.
Good for them and you! I just made my order. I feel a bit dumb spending almost $200 on floor mats though...My car isn't nice nor do I usually take care of it, but I just got this one so I'm going to try to keep it cleaner and in better shape than I usually do!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6946 posts
1004 upvotes
Ajax
slowtyper wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 10:43 am
Good for them and you! I just made my order. I feel a bit dumb spending almost $200 on floor mats though...My car isn't nice nor do I usually take care of it, but I just got this one so I'm going to try to keep it cleaner and in better shape than I usually do!
One of the better $200 spent on a car. No more salt marks on the carpet from other cheap mats that never fit well.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1684 posts
310 upvotes
Markham
patrickdominick wrote: Can vouch for these mats, have them in my FR-S, superb quality. much better than the WeatherTechs, Once you get WT's dirty, it wont go back to black lol
Does it go up the entire length of the Dead pedal?
Jun 19, 2011
226 posts
51 upvotes
CAMBRIDGE
majikstic wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 10:40 am
Is it for Husky or 3D Spider mats?
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1230 posts
197 upvotes
ebcrazee wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 11:27 am
Is it for Husky or 3D Spider mats?
That was maxpider mats.
Nov 22, 2015
11 posts
1 upvote
Purchased the U-Guard 3D Maxpider for my 2014 Mazda 3. $190.xx all in with the extra 15% off (it was automatically applied for me, didn't need to enter the code).
Ordered them Monday. received it Wednesday. Processing and shipping time was really quick.
So far so good with these. Though the grooves aren't as deep as the Weathertech ones, i have to say they perform exceptionally well.
The material is non-slip (tested it out this morning with all the rain we had in Toronto). The under side of the mats are made up of a velcro material that sticks onto the carpet of the car. No matter how hard i tried to slid the mats with my feet, they wouldn't budge, even the 2nd row!
Overall these liners are really good, especially for the price.
I was contemplating whether to get the Weathertech ones but that would mean spending an extra $100+.
I would love to get the cargo mat is they have, which they don't :(
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
1311 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I purchased maxiliner for my 2017 CRV instead of husky because it gives better cover on the sides compared to husky and wt and cheaper
[OP]
Aug 22, 2007
369 posts
138 upvotes
boldventure wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 1:00 pm
I purchased maxiliner for my 2017 CRV instead of husky because it gives better cover on the sides compared to husky and wt and cheaper
I did the same. However for the 2017 CRV, according to PartsEngine, they won't be able to ship it until the middle of August because its a redesigned body this year and they need to wait for the manufacturer. No big deal for me, but just a heads up for those that are looking to purchase for the same car.