Expired Hot Deals

[PartsEngine.ca] U-Guard Maxpider Mats (+15% discount) and Husky Mats (+10% discount) - PartsEngine - Stackable with existing sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 2:33 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
1885 posts
622 upvotes
Victoria, BC
My Maxpider mats arrived yesterday. I will give the car a good clean and then install them this afternoon. Looking forward to seeing how they fit
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
1311 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto, ON
h41t3r wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 1:16 pm
I did the same. However for the 2017 CRV, according to PartsEngine, they won't be able to ship it until the middle of August because its a redesigned body this year and they need to wait for the manufacturer. No big deal for me, but just a heads up for those that are looking to purchase for the same car.
maxiliner also? I purchased mine in Amazon, Maxiliner
[OP]
Aug 22, 2007
369 posts
138 upvotes
boldventure wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 1:31 pm
maxiliner also? I purchased mine in Amazon, Maxiliner
Yep, Maxliner. Not sure if Amazon will have the same delay. I reached out to PartsEngine to confirm that the one I ordered was indeed for the 2017 CRV (since on the manufacturer's website they did not - at the time - show an available mat for this year+model) and that's when they let me know
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1791 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
Byah84 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 9:30 am
meanwhile I have these and hate them, they are super worn and the emblems all fell off, personally I prefer weathertech and will never buys these again...
Byah84 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 10:07 am
I've had mine for 4 years and they are in rough shape... I take care of my stuff but the quality just isn't there. If you've had these for a year or so or haven't used them in the winter then you'd probably love them as I did in the first year and I do agree they look great but the wear and tear on this is brutal :(
+1. I got four years out of them and can confirm that the emblems fall off and I have noticeable wear from the heel of my shoe on the driver side. Like all things will wear. May replace with this sale.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
1311 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto, ON
h41t3r wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 1:35 pm
Yep, Maxliner. Not sure if Amazon will have the same delay. I reached out to PartsEngine to confirm that the one I ordered was indeed for the 2017 CRV (since on the manufacturer's website they did not - at the time - show an available mat for this year+model) and that's when they let me know
purchased mine on Saturday, July 22nd, and got it on Tuesday, July 25th
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10104 posts
560 upvotes
Franchise10 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 1:44 pm
+1. I got four years out of them and can confirm that the emblems fall off and I have noticeable wear from the heel of my shoe on the driver side. Like all things will wear. May replace with this sale.
How bad is the wear by your foot? Could it be taped up and fixed easily?
Sep 9, 2003
474 posts
Vancouver
tmlfan3 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 12:05 pm
We've got the Maxpider in our CX-9 and I really like them They look a lot better IMO than the husky or weathertech. We've had them for a year now and haven't had any issues with them. Previously, we had a set of husky mats for our ford focus. I think GF liked those ones better, but I didn't. Found them to be a little slippery when wet and over time they were warping a bit and not sticking down to the floor. Had them for 4 years though with no visible wear.
When did you buy your Maxpiders? Does the driver mat cover the gas cover release lever? Recall doing some research a while back and read that it covers the lever which was the deal breaker for me. (I have a CX5 but guessing the CX9 would be at a similar location).
Jan 27, 2007
614 posts
98 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, much appreciated. Ordered
Jan 1, 2007
436 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks OP. Just ordered. Around $169 +tax for front and rears for CX-5. Amazon.ca is over $210!
Sep 5, 2011
424 posts
87 upvotes
Charlottetown
Tried to purchase these Dec. 2015 but they were back ordered. Never really gave it a thought until now, thanks OP, placed an order a couple days ago and will be here Aug 1st!

Now I just got to get those damn salt stains out before I put these on, any tips?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2006
7593 posts
1675 upvotes
Brampton
theDuder wrote:
Jul 28th, 2017 6:56 am
Tried to purchase these Dec. 2015 but they were back ordered. Never really gave it a thought until now, thanks OP, placed an order a couple days ago and will be here Aug 1st!

Now I just got to get those damn salt stains out before I put these on, any tips?
Heat extractor like the bissel Little green machine
[OP]
Aug 22, 2007
369 posts
138 upvotes
theDuder wrote:
Jul 28th, 2017 6:56 am

vinegar and club soda w/ hot or warm water with a brush to scrub with works well i hear. ive used similar in the past, but only once.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27709 posts
773 upvotes
Dildo, NL
patrickdominick wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 9:22 am
Can vouch for these mats, have them in my FR-S, superb quality. much better than the WeatherTechs, Once you get WT's dirty, it wont go back to black lol
Tire Shine., or one of the other dozen black trim renew products available on the market will do that.
It's not a colour fast product like upholstery. Heck, even your leather interior needs to be conditioned & cleaned seasonally to hold material, and we don't step on the leather with all the CRAP that our boots dredge in onto mats. Come on, be reasonable now.

Dumbest statement I've ever read. It's like saying your leather $400 shoes are crap because after a winter season they're not 'black' anymore...lol.

I will check this out for my dads Benz. I've been eyeing CT for when their WT's go on sale., but for a good price may give it a shot. We have WT's in our DD & I LOVE them. High Brim, no spill over. No movement., front/2nd row/3rd row/rear mat.
unlim national, unlim Global SMS, CD/VM, 8Gb of Blazing Fast LTE $45
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
Oct 15, 2009
294 posts
47 upvotes
Tsuioku wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 6:47 pm
When did you buy your Maxpiders? Does the driver mat cover the gas cover release lever? Recall doing some research a while back and read that it covers the lever which was the deal breaker for me. (I have a CX5 but guessing the CX9 would be at a similar location).
Bought our 2015 CX9 last July, and bought the mats in the first week. After having custom mats on previous cars, it's hard to go back to factory. I don't have any pictures, but that is definitely not a problem on the CX9.
Jan 14, 2010
91 posts
18 upvotes
Bought our 2015 CX9 last July, and bought the mats in the first week. After having custom mats on previous cars, it's hard to go back to factory. I don't have any pictures, but that is definitely not a problem on the CX9.
+1

Just bought the Husky Liners for my new Chevy Volt 2017. I installed them this week and the fit is perfect and they cover a lot.

I bought them directly from https://www.huskyliners.com/ and they came at 183,51$ after exchange rate and shipping. Lower than any other Canadian sellers. Keep an eye on their website, they often offer 10% rebate on their liners.

I have the Weathertech for my Ford Edge 2013 for 5 years and they are still looking good. The only reason I decided to go with Husky this time is because WT wasn't offering the 2nd row for my Volt but so far I'm not disappointed.