Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PartsEngine.ca

U-Guard Maxpider Mats (+15% discount) and Husky Mats (+10% discount) - PartsEngine - Stackable with existing sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 2:33 pm
Nov 14, 2014
276 posts
353 upvotes
I have husky for my '15 Outback for almost 2 years now. There are wears but the normal kind (rub marks and minor scratches), no rips and no warps. However probably due to warehouse storage or shipping bending, some area took a few months to fix itself and bend back into shape. Also, the custome fit for me isn't perfect. The left edge of the driverside and the right edge of the front passenger have a gap even after fitting perfectly to other areas. Other than that, works really well keeping in mud, pebbles, snow, and water.
Dec 15, 2007
462 posts
136 upvotes
Quebec City
Are the costco mats just universal mats or partsengine sells the same?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought a Maxpider set for the new XT5. Nice price.

Thanks OP!
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
patrickdominick wrote: Can vouch for these mats, have them in my FR-S, superb quality. much better than the WeatherTechs, Once you get WT's dirty, it wont go back to black lol
I disagree. I have WeatherTechs in a 2006 Nissan Frontier and they still look as good as the day I got them. Granted I am an automotive detailer and clean them on a weekly basis. That being said take care of anything and they will last!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
4070 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
ecobuilder wrote: Bought a Maxpider set for the new XT5. Nice price.

Thanks OP!
Did you buy just now or in July? Coupon code says it's expired for Maxpiders.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
Are these summer mats, or can they be used in winter as well?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3579 posts
2985 upvotes
Markham
m5love wrote: Are the costco mats just universal mats or partsengine sells the same?
Costco sells 3D Maxpider customs as well as universal. Costco redirects you to the manufacturer for the custom mats where you plug in some data, then redirects you back to Costco to complete the purchase. I wanted to buy some mats for a 2010 Buick Lacrosse, but Partsengine only had the rear mats. i ordered through Costco and got both front and rear for $215 after taxes for front and rear which i thought was pretty good.

As for Weathertech, I've had those for 10 years in my CRV. They are not pristine anymore of course, but they are still running strong and still look decent. I do NOT clean them often so I'm impressed they hold up well to my neglect :)

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Dec 15, 2007
462 posts
136 upvotes
Quebec City
HDawg wrote: Costco sells 3D Maxpider customs as well as universal. Costco redirects you to the manufacturer for the custom mats where you plug in some data, then redirects you back to Costco to complete the purchase. I wanted to buy some mats for a 2010 Buick Lacrosse, but Partsengine only had the rear mats. i ordered through Costco and got both front and rear for $215 after taxes for front and rear which i thought was pretty good.

As for Weathertech, I've had those for 10 years in my CRV. They are not pristine anymore of course, but they are still running strong and still look decent. I do NOT clean them often so I'm impressed they hold up well to my neglect :)
I'm not finding the custom mats on Costco site. Can you post the link please?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: Tire Shine., or one of the other dozen black trim renew products available on the market will do that.
Most of which will also make them slippery as hell which is not what you want on floor mats!!!

Anyway TBH the Husky Liners are probably the best of these uber-expensive car mats. They may not have the high sills like some WeatherTechs but they're the only ones with Lifetime Warranty, US-made, and they're cheaper to begin with.

...Oh wait it looks like WeatherTech now has lifetime warranty too??? Guess they stepped up their game after their "good for a lease" previous warranty of only 3yrs.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Geologic wrote: Did you buy just now or in July? Coupon code says it's expired for Maxpiders.
Purchased August 1.

$176.70 delivered.

ETA is tomorrow.
Sep 6, 2016
32 posts
27 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: Most of which will also make them slippery as hell which is not what you want on floor mats!!!

Anyway TBH the Husky Liners are probably the best of these uber-expensive car mats. They may not have the high sills like some WeatherTechs but they're the only ones with Lifetime Warranty, US-made, and they're cheaper to begin with.

...Oh wait it looks like WeatherTech now has lifetime warranty too??? Guess they stepped up their game after their "good for a lease" previous warranty of only 3yrs.
The Husky X-Act Contour mats are made from a heavier rubber material (instead of plastic) than the Weathertech equivalent and seem to conform much better to specific vehicles. I'd say they're the top dawg of floor liners.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)