Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PartSource

10 Piece 2 Ton Floor Jack/Jack Stand/Creeper Set $99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2018 10:25 am
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[PartSource] 10 Piece 2 Ton Floor Jack/Jack Stand/Creeper Set $99

Part Source has this in their flyer, ending 6/14
It includes a 2 ton floor jack, two 2 ton jack stands, folding creeper, two wheel chocks, 4 way lug wrench,
Oil filter wrench, oil drain pan, and a magnetic tray.
Might be worthwhile if you need all this stuff or as a fathers day gift.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
8 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: This sounds like a deal, but how cheaply made is it!?
That is the big question mark, along with how long is the warranty and if you can return it to PS for replacement/exchange, if defective.
From the picture alone the quality doesn't look bad. I have a similar looking 2 ton floor jack that is 15 years old and still works.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Jan 29, 2005
153 posts
22 upvotes
I noticed they also have a 3 ton jack and 3 ton stands for $149.99. Might be an option for those who need stands. I'm assuming it's aluminum since it says 'light lift". Wonder how it compares to the arcan jack from costco.

The 2 ton set is appealing even though I won't be doing oil changes myself. Quite a deal considering all the pieces. According to specs, my SUV is about 3500 pounds, and I'm debating if I should opt for a 3 ton set to be safe.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
hawkmasta wrote: I noticed they also have a 3 ton jack and 3 ton stands for $149.99. Might be an option for those who need stands. I'm assuming it's aluminum since it says 'light lift". Wonder how it compares to the arcan jack from costco.

The 2 ton set is appealing even though I won't be doing oil changes myself. Quite a deal considering all the pieces. According to specs, my SUV is about 3500 pounds, and I'm debating if I should opt for a 3 ton set to be safe.
Yeah a jack stand alone for $99 seems like a good deal already. If you add everything else on top..
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
Certified is their generic crappy tire brand

I wouldn't use it for anything else other than charging tires
And only to use by side jacking
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6502 posts
2550 upvotes
Calgary
hawkmasta wrote: I noticed they also have a 3 ton jack and 3 ton stands for $149.99. Might be an option for those who need stands. I'm assuming it's aluminum since it says 'light lift". Wonder how it compares to the arcan jack from costco.

i think that light lift refers to the foot pump, i really don't expect that to aluminum just by looking at it
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
DealCanuck wrote: Certified is their generic crappy tire brand

I wouldn't use it for anything else other than charging tires
And only to use by side jacking
I have used this type for some center lifts, but on smaller cars.

Dec 2, 2010
618 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a similar one from canadian tire (looks exactly the same) and by the third change it was struggling to lift my car high enough and the lever was bending. Have since replaced with the costco deal for the arcan. The lever in case anyone was wondering is like a toothpick compared to the arcan and you need to remove it everytime you want to drop the jack down.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)