Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PartSource

partsource sale: tirestand, motor oil buy one get one 50% off, headlight restor kit

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2010 8:41 pm
Tags:
32 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
6691 posts
899 upvotes
Murica
FYI
coupon from email.

Coupon valid October 1-7
SHELL ATF MRC/DX3, 1L
(425-106-79/0289631)
Reg. $4.99
2 for only $6
Limit 2 per customer.

Coupon valid October 8-16
CLEAR LICENCE PLATE GUARD
(73100/0377492)
Reg. $9.99
2 for only $10
Limit 2 per customer.

Coupon valid October 17-23
BLUE LABEL HAND CLEANER, 400G
(20833/0381030)
Reg. $2.99
2 for only $4
Limit 2 per customer.

Coupon valid October 24-31
STP FUEL INJCTOR CLEANER, 350ML
(70053/0380765)
Reg. $4.79
2 for only $7
Limit 2 per customer.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1102 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if the tire stand includes a cover?
Aug 28, 2006
889 posts
160 upvotes
maniacshopper wrote: FYI
coupon from email.

Coupon valid October 8-16
CLEAR LICENCE PLATE GUARD
(73100/0377492)
Reg. $9.99
2 for only $10
Limit 2 per customer.

Nice, but do they have 'smoked' or tinted as well?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1168 posts
53 upvotes
CONTROL ONE wrote: Nice, but do they have 'smoked' or tinted as well?

Just an FYI: In most (I suppose all) provinces, any sort of license plate cover (but especially tinted ones) will earn you an obstructing your plate ticket. Not a hot deal.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 27, 2006
5961 posts
2746 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
m4gician wrote: The bogo motor oil is ANY oil right? If so, i'm going RIGHT now to get some!!

It isn't buy one get one free. It is buy one and get one at half price. Any oil any grade, 1L, 4.4L or 5L subject to the impossible to read fine print.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
6354 posts
1013 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just came back, a few things about what happened when I bought a case of Syntec 0w30.

BOGO applies to their regular price of $8.99 (not the WM PM price of $6.88). With BOGO applied, it comes out cheaper (obviously). However I think he made an error as he charged me $5.25 a liter (what?!). I picked some other stuff but I got to use the $10 off coupon so essentially it's like I got $10 worth of stuff for free.

This is valid until the end of the month, the Part Source I went to in Vaughan sold out of 0w30 so when they get more in I'll buy up the rest at 2 cases at a time + $10 coupon or something.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
5731 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
Are their still coupons around?? I don't think they send them out anymore when you sign up for their mail.

Brent
--------------------------------------------------------------
HEATWARE.... if you bought from me ... thanks
Jul 11, 2005
956 posts
76 upvotes
m4gician wrote: Just came back, a few things about what happened when I bought a case of Syntec 0w30.

BOGO applies to their regular price of $8.99 (not the WM PM price of $6.88). With BOGO applied, it comes out cheaper (obviously). However I think he made an error as he charged me $5.25 a liter (what?!). I picked some other stuff but I got to use the $10 off coupon so essentially it's like I got $10 worth of stuff for free.

This is valid until the end of the month, the Part Source I went to in Vaughan sold out of 0w30 so when they get more in I'll buy up the rest at 2 cases at a time + $10 coupon or something.

Where did you get the $10 coupon?
Aug 28, 2006
889 posts
160 upvotes
shepd wrote: Just an FYI: In most (I suppose all) provinces, any sort of license plate cover (but especially tinted ones) will earn you an obstructing your plate ticket. Not a hot deal.

I understand that, however, since I am not a 17 year old Honda Civic driver with my unbent hat on sideways, I usually don't have too much trouble with the police.

I know cops are very strict around your area (I'm an insurance professional with a lot of clients there) as well as Peel/York Region however Toronto cops have bigger fish to fry than someone who has a plate cover that they can buy from anywhere on their car.

I do appreciate the concern, however.
Aug 28, 2006
889 posts
160 upvotes
m4gician wrote: Just came back, a few things about what happened when I bought a case of Syntec 0w30.

That's not a very hot deal. Take my situation for example. I need 7 litres of 0w30 for my vehicle.

7 x 6.88 = $48.16
vs.
4 x 8.99 + 3 x 4.495 = $49.45

Therefore, STILL cheaper for me to go to CDN Tire or WM.
Aug 31, 2008
320 posts
37 upvotes
This is the first time I am saying this since I have joined RFD, but PLEASE PUT A DECENT TITLE......
Quote:
"Wow, that is one crappy camera even for free."

"Walmart(Supercenter) has the Atlantic SPSCUR47 Satellite Speaker Stands onsale for $19.xx. No more holding up the speakers with a broomstick ... LOL"

"woot :cheesygri its PMing time :D :twisted: "
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
6354 posts
1013 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CONTROL ONE wrote: That's not a very hot deal. Take my situation for example. I need 7 litres of 0w30 for my vehicle.

7 x 6.88 = $48.16
vs.
4 x 8.99 + 3 x 4.495 = $49.45

Therefore, STILL cheaper for me to go to CDN Tire or WM.

You're doing it wrong. Because you'd price match wal-mart at Part source so it's

8.99x3 + 4.495*3 + 6.88 = $47.37

Therefore, NO it's not. :) . Like I said...on his monitor it came to $5.25 a litre....uh...so I bought all of them (1 case unfortunately). I'm going to go see that EXACT guy again when they have stock. because that's a good freaking deal. I can buy 8 bottles - $10 coupon. They don't send it anymore, but I have it stored in my email so I always re-print it because it HAS NOT EXPIRY date. If anyone wants it, I can post a picture of it here.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
5731 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
[QUOTE]If anyone wants it, I can post a picture of it here. [/QUOTE]

Please do!

Thanks
Brent
--------------------------------------------------------------
HEATWARE.... if you bought from me ... thanks
Jul 24, 2007
545 posts
1 upvote
Oh really?! Then how come the MTO branch on Kingston Rd/McCowan Rd in Scarborough sells license plate covers? You can even see them hanging over the wall, together with the license plate samples.
shepd wrote: Just an FYI: In most (I suppose all) provinces, any sort of license plate cover (but especially tinted ones) will earn you an obstructing your plate ticket. Not a hot deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2004
3379 posts
710 upvotes
North Etobicoke
diigii wrote: Oh really?! Then how come the MTO branch on Kingston Rd/McCowan Rd in Scarborough sells license plate covers? You can even see them hanging over the wall, together with the license plate samples.
Selling them is not illegal. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough

YMMV though, I've never gotten hassled for the smoked plate cover that my dad put on years ago...mind you it's also the front plate. IMO popo is usually more concerned about the rear plate, you can't really see most people's front plate anyways when they have their damn HID splashed all in front of you.
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b