• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 5:46 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
3817 posts
648 upvotes
Sinasta wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 10:00 am
Since you work at Patagonia, just curious what your thoughts are on the term "puffer".
Take it someplace else already. It's a common term, even if you don't like it.
Dec 7, 2016
133 posts
83 upvotes
Montreal
Sinasta wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 10:05 am
You two done giving each other puffers?
Why does it matter so much if people agree with you?

I'm trying to find out if the jacket is fit for my needs but instead I have to scroll past all these irrelevant comments. Please stop. Please.
May 4, 2017
4 posts
Just got an out of stock notice. Neutral Face Email below:

We’re disappointed to break the news that the M'S DOWN SWEATER you’ve ordered is out of stock through Patagonia.ca - Rest assured, you have not been charged for this item.

Looking for an alternative? Our Customer Experience Team would be happy to help you find something similar.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- Patagonia Order Management
Aug 3, 2005
907 posts
774 upvotes
dealhunterhm wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 11:52 am
Just got an out of stock notice. Neutral Face Email below:

We’re disappointed to break the news that the M'S DOWN SWEATER you’ve ordered is out of stock through Patagonia.ca - Rest assured, you have not been charged for this item.

Looking for an alternative? Our Customer Experience Team would be happy to help you find something similar.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- Patagonia Order Management
which color and size did you select?
May 4, 2017
4 posts
ekcivichb wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 12:58 pm
which color and size did you select?
Color: NVNV (Blue)
Size:XL

They accepted my order and then sent me that message
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2018
99 posts
279 upvotes
Received my medium today (purchased same day thread went up). Went outside with just a tshirt underneath. Wind pounding, snow blowing, perfectly warm inside. Really impressed with the quality. I can finally retire an old Columbia puffer that wasn't nearly as warm or windproof and twice as 'puffy'.

Thanks again OP.
There are people so damn poor all they have is their money.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1011 posts
891 upvotes
TimothyLeary wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 4:07 pm
Received my medium today (purchased same day thread went up). Went outside with just a tshirt underneath. Wind pounding, snow blowing, perfectly warm inside. Really impressed with the quality. I can finally retire an old Columbia puffer that wasn't nearly as warm or windproof and twice as 'puffy'.

Thanks again OP.
New jackets tend to have that effect on people. Give it awhile.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2272 posts
1777 upvotes
GTA
TimothyLeary wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 4:07 pm

Thanks again OP.
thelasthunter wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 6:16 pm
New jackets tend to have that effect on people. Give it awhile.
+1
and you need to be outside at least 15 minutes to really feel just how cold it is.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1011 posts
891 upvotes
I went to Sporting Life to try the fit and this version here fits me best in an XL. But the hooded version (the one I would prefer) is squarely a Large for me. They are supposed to be the same dimensions, but the L is way tighter on me in the non-hooded version. Funny that.
Aug 3, 2005
907 posts
774 upvotes
I just got my Navy colored Medium in the mail yesterday...

Oh god.....I dont think I will ever NOT wear this jacket. The quality is really nice...but more importantly, the fit on me is great and the warmth vs weight of it is just amazing. Its great for days like today..obviously you need something warmer for the temps we had last week. But I can see myself wearing this from about now until Aprilish.

Really happy with my purchase and might pick up another in a few years just to ensure I have one of these for life...hah

Thanks again OP for the post.
Feb 7, 2007
90 posts
64 upvotes
Laval
So many deals on down jacket right now.
Not sure what to choose.
- patagonia down sweater
- north face, stretch down, 30% sale
- eddie bauer, storm down, extra 40% on clearance

any recommandation?
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
1324 posts
114 upvotes
dawn_g_dkny wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:06 pm
Also this:

“Ironclad Guarantee

We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.”
The repairs can be pricey, but if you like decreasing your environmental impact they're great. I had a pair of jeans that I ripped a massive hole it - they charged me $50 to fix them, but they did a fantastic job with the repair. Customer for life.
Xbox Live Gamertag: iEATkittens
Heatware: [url=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=19658]26-0-0
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3641 posts
1206 upvotes
Montreal
ieatkittens wrote:
Feb 14th, 2019 2:52 pm
The repairs can be pricey, but if you like decreasing your environmental impact they're great. I had a pair of jeans that I ripped a massive hole it - they charged me $50 to fix them, but they did a fantastic job with the repair. Customer for life.
Some of us won't pay $50 for a new pair of jeans, lol.