None
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
4135 posts
1498 upvotes
Calgary
kukkudo wrote:
Dec 8th, 2009 12:11 am
No smart ass if you got nothing nice to stay then dont post. I just wanted to know for my knowledge. I dont want to be the common dumb person who thinks they can just make a name a logo without looking at the legal issues involved.
You've way overblown his comment. His comment is a neutral observation after seeing your D90 questions. There's a lot of good answers and information to receive here, but there's also a lot of advice available if one is to ask.

Frankly, I had written a shorter post, but I noticed you've been asking a lot more then the D90 prices.

Nikon D90 Good Deal?

Sony HDRX100 Good Deal?

Tripod Recomendations?

How to create a borde on photoshop

Any HD camorder deals on?

Photography tips..

These are all in less then 2 weeks. To the untrained eye, it really looks like you are jump starting some car model photography business but without the know-how, experience or business sense. That's over 2000$ worth of equipment when you also count all the extended warranties, yet you've been asking basic photography and photoshop questions. You're not gonna get ridiculed, heck you are still getting good advise by asking separate questions here and there, but I think you'd benefit a lot more if you mentioned what your ultimate goal is and take some of the advice that would help to reach that goal.