• Nov 3rd, 2011 1:49 pm
Tags:
None
May 26, 2011
420 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke

patriot box office rebate from ncix

i am 10 days past the 30 day limit to send in my reabate form. is there any chance ncix or patriot will still accept it , or am i sol. on the 40 bucks? thanks
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
3354 posts
303 upvotes
Calgary
gregster64 wrote: i am 10 days past the 30 day limit to send in my reabate form. is there any chance ncix or patriot will still accept it , or am i sol. on the 40 bucks? thanks

Since the MIR's are questionable at best, I'd say your up the creek on that one.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
I thought it was for $25, not $40. But unless the person was very careless in doing the work, I'm sure yours won't be accepted. Never hurt to try, worst is losing the postage.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22154 posts
10318 upvotes
Toronto
TotallyKiller wrote: Since the MIR's are questionable at best, I'd say your up the creek on that one.

I have sent in 5 rebates for the PBO and everyone has been promptly processed. All 5 Patriot rebates were sent to me in record time in comparison to OCZ, Corsair, and Gigabyte.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
4250 posts
460 upvotes
audit13 wrote: I have sent in 5 rebates for the PBO and everyone has been promptly processed. All 5 Patriot rebates were sent to me in record time in comparison to OCZ, Corsair, and Gigabyte.

Thing is he's past the deadline...
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1219 posts
418 upvotes
you're probably out of luck
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5330 posts
3052 upvotes
Scarborough
gregster64 wrote: i am 10 days past the 30 day limit to send in my reabate form. is there any chance ncix or patriot will still accept it , or am i sol. on the 40 bucks? thanks

It would be Patriot that would have to accept and in this case, I think you're SOL. I think you'd have a hard enough time trying to get the rebate within the proper period let alone outside. :lol:

Don't get me wrong though...I've sent a couple of Patriot rebates and I haven't had any problems. They've been quite prompt actually. In this case though, I wouldn't bother but, you're welcome to try if you don't mind wasting a few minutes and postage.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 7, 2006
7523 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto

You Sir are the reason why rebate systems work :) :)
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29536 posts
20456 upvotes
ppl4golf wrote: You Sir are the reason why rebate systems work :) :)

Cruel words, but so true. I read some time ago that less than 25% of people actually mail in the paperwork.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22154 posts
10318 upvotes
Toronto
RastaManMax wrote: Thing is he's past the deadline...
My reply was in response to TotallyKiller's comment.
TotallyKiller wrote: Since the MIR's are questionable at best, I'd say your up the creek on that one.
Banned
Sep 16, 2010
843 posts
79 upvotes
GTA
BUT... seeing as there is a sort of mail strike going on they might still accept it taking that into consideration. i would still send it in.....
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
the stig wrote: BUT... seeing as there is a sort of mail strike going on they might still accept it taking that into consideration. i would still send it in.....
Nope. They would look at the postmark date on the envelope.

Too late to send it in.
Nov 2, 2011
1 posts
RICHMOND
Think you are out of luck no matter what. I went through the rebate gauntlet. Everything postmarked 2 weeks before expiry date, full copy of invoice, UPC label attached. 9 weeks later on their tracking site, they said rebate not honoured because of missing documentation. I even made 3 photocopies of everything including envelope before I sent stuff off.

NCIX were even worse than useless. They asked me to fax info which I did. Then they claimed they never got it. So I brought it down to their Richmond store where the purchase was made. that was 6 weeks ago. I'm still whistling in the wind. I will never trust patriot again and as far as NCIX goes they play the shell game even better by 1) not knowing where the info is, or 2) that salesman who was handling it is on a day off or at a different store (of course no one at the other store knows who he is), or 3) that person is now longer with us.