Expired Contests

[Once] Paul Mitchell’s What Makes You Tingle? Contest (July 31/12 - FB - CAN - NO QC / US)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2012 5:29 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106490 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Deal_Princess wrote:
Apr 20th, 2012 3:21 am
what makes you tinkle is how i read that

gl

And how did you read that :?:

There's a reason why most folks don't enter voting contests, and if you're tinkling for the reason I think you are, then you know exactly what that reason is :|
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106490 upvotes
Richmond Hill
flycastin wrote:
Apr 20th, 2012 2:19 am
Thats me. I'm currently first.

Oops - I voted for the baby :lol:
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10199 posts
516 upvotes
Thank you for posting... and no thanks
Oct 26, 2008
852 posts
9698 upvotes
Barrie
flycastin wrote:
Apr 20th, 2012 2:19 am
Thats me. I'm currently first. The rules state you cannot use voting walls, exchange votes, trade votes, use fake facebook accounts - so I can expect alot of disqualifications at the end and alot of people sleuthing around the internet to find who is posting their links on banned areas. LOL

And we can expect people to buy votes probably as well. God I hate voting contests. Glad to see an rfd member in first though. Good Luck!
:D Be Yourself.. Everyone Else Is Taken :D
:D May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night. This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us. I am filled with good luck. I am my wishes realized. I am a WINNER !! :D
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
20746 posts
145740 upvotes
GTA
Good luck RFD...
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17762 posts
3550 upvotes
Toronto
thanks & good luck

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)