Shopping Discussion

paymi.com (cash rewards when you shop in-mall/ in-stores)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 7:42 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 25, 2016
24 posts
9 upvotes
Richmond

paymi.com (cash rewards when you shop in-mall/ in-stores)

Has anyone heard of this (https://www.paymi.com/index.html)? My local mall just posted an ad on Facebook inviting its followers to register... a quick search on Google didn't really give me any trustworthy advice.
1 reply
Dec 3, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
Seems like those websites that give you cash back for using their referral links (think ebates) except for brick and mortar stores. Basically malls pay them to give cash back to people who shop at their mall therefore increasing traffic. As for the company according to this website they were founded as an advertising company in Toronto back in 2014, so they're fairly new. As for the legitimacy of the company, I assume they are, I've never used them but since large groups like Cadillac Fairview are working with them, I would assume that this isn't fake. That being said it's a new, relatively unheard of company and they want access to your online banking (I assume to check if you're spending money at their partners so they know how much to pay you) so I would proceed with caution.