Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Paypal

Expired now $10 PayPal From June 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018, TARGETED email

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2018 8:18 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12745 posts
25708 upvotes
Montreal
monarchwest wrote: I did not get the targeted e-mail, but after clicking on the OP's link I logged in and the offer was added to my account. Valid until June 30. I guess YMMV or I just got lucky?
Could it be:

- The email was sent to another email address you did not check/closed/lost control of/forgot about;
- You did not look back far enough (Darkman's mom got it in February) or you deleted/forgot it months ago;
- The email went in the spam folder and got deleted;
- The emaill will arrive in a few hours/days. PayPal send these emails in staggered batches to help avoid being flagged as spam.

Unless proven otherwise by other postings, it's a targeted offer; you have to get invited by email. I clicked on OP's link and I'm not eligible.

References
GiOBoY wrote: Thanks OP... got the offer in my other account. ;)
tonylaranjo wrote: Noticed mine this morning as well. (...)
fonzy35 wrote: Looks like the Paypal email promo still coming in today
Darkman wrote: It's Targeted offer. My mother had the same offer .. back on Feb 1, 2018 (...)
th3xeroeagle wrote: i got it on an account i created last year that I forgot about! sweet!
alanbrenton wrote: I had one that expired end of Feb lol. Just found out today while checking my email accounts.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
fonzy35 wrote: Read the comment above, it did help other.

"I did not get the targeted e-mail, but after clicking on the OP's link I logged in and the offer was added to my account. Valid until June 30. I guess YMMV or I just got lucky?"
lol i didnt say i didnt agrree with u, was telling him its a reminder for ppl
Sep 26, 2012
485 posts
277 upvotes
North York
Temporel wrote: Could it be:

- The email was sent to another email address you did not check/closed/lost control of/forgot about;
- You did not look back far enough (Darkman's mom got it in February) or you deleted/forgot it months ago;
- The email went in the spam folder and got deleted;
- The emaill will arrive in a few hours/days. PayPal send these emails in staggered batches to help avoid being flagged as spam.

Unless proven otherwise by other postings, it's a targeted offer; you have to get invited by email. I clicked on OP's link and I'm not eligible.
I have never used another e-mail with Paypal, so it could be that I have not received the e-mail yet. I rarely get e-mails from Paypal, and the ones that I do get are obvious phishing attempts from scammers.
Nov 26, 2004
663 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting. I thought I got this email because i bought something on ebay for the first time in years and paid with my AMEX.
In either case, I redeemed the $10 and successfully used it for another product.

+++ath0
NO CARRIER
+++ath0
NO CARRIER
Sep 16, 2016
982 posts
1377 upvotes
Got this $10 deal last time, checking my email to see
Thanks
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
ez_86 wrote: lol i didnt say i didnt agrree with u, was telling him its a reminder for ppl
I miss understood..
:-)
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
queenofhearts wrote: The got the email so my account is targeted yet when I use the email link to add it....it tells me I’m not eligible ? What up? Am I doing something wrong ?
Login to your same paypal(same email) account that you received the email promo.

I did that, and my default paypal came up and i wasn't eligible. I logout and re logging to the paypal account that i received the email, and the promo worked
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12745 posts
25708 upvotes
Montreal
queenofhearts wrote: The got the email so my account is targeted yet when I use the email link to add it....it tells me I’m not eligible ? What up? Am I doing something wrong ?
Try OP's link.
Is your PayPal account in good standing?
Have you confirmed your email address in your PayPal account?
Contact PayPal.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2508 posts
1109 upvotes
Scarborough
justasomeone wrote: I don't know what to spend it on
Buy gift card /store credit
Tangerine
Simplii
Freedom Mobile
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
Thinking Face who on RFD has an active PayPal account that they haven't used in over a year? Must be truly rare. Province-specific deals have province usually specified in thread title, so ok to put those in Hot Deals. Moving this thread to PF, if there's still much demand for moving it to Hot Deals, can move it back at that point.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
MoneyHypeMike wrote: The problem is that people post it in Hot Deals instead of somewhere else where it is more appropriate.
Well your wish have come thru, , it's been move to Personal Finance, so not the average people can't see it..
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
titaniumtux wrote: Thinking Face who on RFD has an active PayPal account that they haven't used in over a year? Must be truly rare. Province-specific deals have province usually specified in thread title, so ok to put those in Hot Deals. Moving this thread to PF, if there's still much demand for moving it to Hot Deals, can move it back at that point.
You can't be serious, Carrytel is the first post on this board the "Hot Deal Board" and it's only targeted to Ontario.
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
fonzy35 wrote: You can't be serious, Carrytel is the first post on this board the "Hot Deal Board" and it's only targeted to Ontario.
We all know they're a sponsor. Province-specific deals ok in hot deals, targetted YMMV and personalized offers definitely not hot deals. Though this one's targetted, the qualifying audience must be really slim. Anyone who received the email or heard about it would web search about it and land on this thread anyway Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
titaniumtux wrote: We all know they're a sponsor. Province-specific deals ok in hot deals, targetted YMMV and personalized offers definitely not hot deals. Though this one's targetted, the qualifying audience must be really slim. Anyone who received the email or heard about it would web search about it and land on this thread anyway Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Well I disagree
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
fonzy35 wrote: Well I disagree
And you're OP, who posted in Hot Deals, so that's to be expected. If enough other users express that they rather see this thread back in Hot Deals, will consider.
Aug 25, 2015
247 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.
I just checked my old email and i got the offer.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
Ahtusavis wrote: Thanks OP.
I just checked my old email and i got the offer.
You welcome.. Sorry it got drag in a less popular board, Looks like I can't please everyone..
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
fonzy35 wrote: You welcome.. Sorry it got drag in a less popular board, Looks like I can't please everyone..
Lolz, I also preferred your previous avatar @fonzy35.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1445 posts
729 upvotes
Calgary, AB
fonzy35 wrote: You welcome.. Sorry it got drag in a less popular board, Looks like I can't please everyone..
Thanks OP. Personally, I would rather see these posted in hot deals. I rarely check other RFD forums so had this not been posted in hot deals, I would not have seen it. Checked my email and also got it - I generally don't open or look at emails from paypal too closely. Upvoted
Deal Addict
May 26, 2010
1798 posts
1184 upvotes
Eastern Canada
RigorMortis wrote: Thanks OP. Personally, I would rather see these posted in hot deals. I rarely check other RFD forums so had this not been posted in hot deals, I would not have seen it. Checked my email and also got it - I generally don't open or look at emails from paypal too closely. Upvoted
You welcome, $10 may not be much but it's a free :-)
. . . .
Be Nice...
. . . .