Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shop.ca

$50 off $125 when pay with PayPal (targeted offer)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2015 3:40 pm
Tags:
Apr 26, 2014
531 posts
539 upvotes
Ontario

[Shop.ca] $50 off $125 when pay with PayPal (targeted offer)

Updated
I've received email from PayPal this February 18th morning regarding $50 off $125 promo. Check again if you are eligible.
Also, ebates is currently at 20% cash back.

You can combine one of the following to maximize your discount:
- $20 off $50 (facebook coupon) + $50 off $125 (PayPal offer)
expired - $10 off $40 (ReMeNot coupon) + $50 off $125 (PayPal offer)
expired - $80 off $350 (ReMeNot coupon) + $50 off $125 (PayPal offer)
no longer stackable - ebates 20% (cash back) + $50 off $125 (PayPal offer)
- All gift cards get discounts when you use $50 off $125 (PayPal offer). Invalid with ebates/other coupons.

Facebook coupons $20 off $50 are here.
#PLAYHAPPY Oilers Fans!
#PLAYHAPPY Raptors Fans!
#PLAYHAPPY Sens Fans!

For ReMeNot coupons, please do yourself a favour and google search "Shop.ca promo code", there you find the coupons. I'm not allowed to post them here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Story

Upon checking my PayPal account, I noticed that I got an offer from PayPal. Simply shop online at Shop.ca $125.00 or above will get $50 off once from February 18, 2015 to March 8, 2015. I have not received any email from PayPal about this matter yet. But you can check if you got the offer by simply login to your PayPal account and check on Wallet tap to see if you have the offer. I believe this is also another targeted offer.

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee27 ... zuyl9f.png[/IMG]

Terms and conditions

You will receive a discount on your next purchase when you use PayPal and spend the minimum purchase amount at the participating website ("Offer"). The minimum purchase amount must be achieved after any SHOP.CA Credits and/or discounts are applied. Offer valid at the participating website from 12:01 AM EST on the start date through 11:59 PM EST on the expiration date stated on the Offer. Discount will be applied to merchandise after all applicable taxes have been added and will be subtracted from your total at checkout. To apply this Offer, you must a) create or have a Canadian PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal providing the Offer or view an Offer banner on PayPal.ca, c) complete an eligible purchase at a participating website using your PayPal account, and d) complete your purchase using PayPal no later than 11:59 PM EST on the Offer expiration date. The Offer excludes gift certificate payments and gift card purchases. Other exclusions may apply. If you seek a full refund for a purchase that applied the Offer, the full refund amount will be provided subject to the merchant's refund policy. If a partial refund is provided, you will receive the partial refund amount minus the Offer value. If an Offer is included in your refund, the Offer is still subject to its expiration date. Offer valid in Canada and cannot be combined with any other coupon, offer, discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. Void where prohibited. Offer may not be available when network connectivity between the merchant and PayPal is unavailable.
1919 replies
Dec 4, 2013
656 posts
556 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Well I'll be damned. Way to go Shop.ca
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
1716 posts
529 upvotes
sweet! thanks ops, i went to the wallet and the offer was right there.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
2384 posts
1105 upvotes
Ontario
Well what do ya know - checked my PP wallet and found this -> [not that I received any email for the promotion either - maybe too soon?]

$50 off $125 at SHOP.CA when you pay with PayPal…Valid 18/02/2015 - 08/03/2015

:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A GOOD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: "Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur" (It is a wise man who speaks little)
RFD MOTTO TO LIVE BY: Buy now, think later
Feb 16, 2010
911 posts
804 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: Also got it... looks like everyone got it pretty much.
Nope, not in my wallet :(

Didn't get it last time either.
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
steeped wrote: Nope, not in my wallet :(

Didn't get it last time either.
Me either, :( .
Nov 23, 2014
177 posts
63 upvotes
Awesome! Thanked! I know it says GC's aren't eligible but hopefully it'll work like it did for the esso cards a few months back :)
Oct 22, 2014
57 posts
29 upvotes
North Bay, ON
God dammit, just once I wanna be one of the cool kids and get a paypal offer :cry:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5918 posts
7339 upvotes
Every time i get one of these offers i spend an hour looking for something and then let my coupon expire.

the best item i've found so far in the last year is Shure SE215. They used to have it for $99 then $109 and now they have just gone crazy and listed it for $125. For $75 its a great deal.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1603 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
Got it. Too bad it starts after the $70 off expires
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1386 posts
148 upvotes
Vancouver
I got it too, thnx op. The $20 off Facebook deal is giving me a The page you requested was not found message, anyone else getting this?
Mar 3, 2017
494 posts
265 upvotes
Woodstock
SCRATCH THAT - it didn't appear in my wallet (in the Paypal APP) but when I logged onto my computer and checked my wallet there, sure enough, there it was right at the bottom. Also, did anyone have trouble getting the Shop.ca Facebook code? I liked them and filled it out but got nothing!
Sep 26, 2012
534 posts
297 upvotes
Thornhill
thanks OP. so this is going to be something I should start to check regularly.
getting myself some gas card!
Mar 3, 2017
494 posts
265 upvotes
Woodstock
Where'd you get the $70 off? Thanks in advance!