• Dec 8th, 2013 2:19 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 22, 2009
220 posts
33 upvotes

Paypal shop.ca is it email only?

I just used paypal for the first time , made the account early November. The sale went through but I see no 50 dollars off for the items I bought. How do I get the 50 dollar promo?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2865 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
Paypal $25 off promo is only for people who created paypal account before last year or something. So you are not qualified, otherwise you would have gotten an email.
And its $25 sign up in shop.ca + $25 when checking out with paypal.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
This line is heavy..
[OP]
Dec 22, 2009
220 posts
33 upvotes
osuman wrote:
Dec 8th, 2013 1:22 pm
Paypal $25 off promo is only for people who created paypal account before last year or something. So you are not qualified, otherwise you would have gotten an email.
And its $25 sign up in shop.ca + $25 when checking out with paypal.
Okk that's fine too. But how do I get the 25? My order went through, trough paypal , but it was still the same price, didn't get the 25 dollars off. And when I called she said I wasn't eligible.
Aug 21, 2011
831 posts
216 upvotes
For the shop.ca credit it's $25 off $100+. You had to apply the credit in the checkout pages (should say account balance of $25 or more if you used additional gift card/promo codes), it was the same page you could use coupon codes on (though it had to be at least $100 before coupon code) and then if you had a paypal account before November 11, 2013, you should be eligible for $25 off $75+ at the paypal checkout phase.
[OP]
Dec 22, 2009
220 posts
33 upvotes
Thanks a lot guys! Called back with more Knowledge and also citing the website after seeing it's right on the front page.
He immediately put the credit in the paypal account. Unfortunately I didn't click through engages, so no ebates for me.