[PayPal] TARGETED - $10 Credit on next purchase using PayPal

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 10:05 pm
Nov 29, 2011
263 posts
168 upvotes
CALGARY
error
We're sorry. You're not eligible for this offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1659 posts
596 upvotes
White Rock
Haven't got any Paypal offer for a long time.
Mar 13, 2012
462 posts
107 upvotes
Near You
Rip me, not eligible for this offer :'(

💳✈️🌍 AMEX Personal Plat (Free First-class Travel) | Personal Gold, Business Gold | Cobalt
💰 Tangerine (Free Daily Banking) | EQ Bank | PayTM (Fee-Free Payments)
📞 Fido 10GB/60$ 📱 Fido 3GB/15$ 🖥️ Novus 1GIG/60$
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1462 posts
654 upvotes
Ok ended up getting this on my secondary account which I hardly use. Has anyone successfully tried this with an ebay purchase? I tried to order thru ebay.ca from a us seller but the checkout does not reflect the discount even after logging in with paypal.
Always hungry ;)
May 21, 2005
97 posts
12 upvotes
Burnaby
nintendo wrote:
Feb 1st, 2018 6:49 pm
Ok ended up getting this on my secondary account which I hardly use. Has anyone successfully tried this with an ebay purchase? I tried to order thru ebay.ca from a us seller but the checkout does not reflect the discount even after logging in with paypal.
I'm in the same boat. Bought something from eBay and paypal didn't apply the promotional credit. I sent them an email and awaiting response.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1462 posts
654 upvotes
syxto wrote:
Feb 1st, 2018 7:22 pm
I'm in the same boat. Bought something from eBay and paypal didn't apply the promotional credit. I sent them an email and awaiting response.
yeah I'm guessing it needs to be purchased from a canadian seller (in cad funds) perhaps. I just did a test checkout and although the total amount listed on the right column didnt change, I did see a lower charge in the paypal section where the funds are taken from my balance.
Always hungry ;)
May 21, 2005
97 posts
12 upvotes
Burnaby
Yep. I think you are right. I had to call into paypal and it took us half an hour to figure this out. The coupon is exclusively for Canadian retailers who charge in CDN dollars.

Unfortunately, you also won't really know until the transaction goes thru since the discount/credit isn't reflected until you check your paypal account after the fact.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
1608 posts
1042 upvotes
Calgary
Neither my US or CDN accounts worked --- and I haven't even accessed the latter in at least a year.
In your pants!
Apr 24, 2014
78 posts
34 upvotes
Not eligible as well.
Screenshot-2018-2-3 PayPal deals.png
"In films when they are holding on for their lives, if you can't do a pull up you will probably die."
"Mufasa skipped back day, and so Simba lost his daddy. Do pullups or Scar will kill you and take your pride!"

Koodo $48 7GB
Jan 18, 2016
321 posts
242 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thanks OP. Worked for my 1 account out of 2. The account that I rarely use.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
1609 posts
585 upvotes
Vancouver
No luck for me, but upvoted for good effort! :-)
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".
Dec 14, 2010
205 posts
160 upvotes
"Excluded... eBay purchases paid via an eBay invoice"

What does that mean exactly? I guess not *all* eBay purchases are excluded, otherwise they would have simply stated it. So, which ones are eligible?
Penalty Box
Apr 20, 2011
1630 posts
165 upvotes
sebastienbilodeau wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 2:40 pm
"Excluded... eBay purchases paid via an eBay invoice"

What does that mean exactly? I guess not *all* eBay purchases are excluded, otherwise they would have simply stated it. So, which ones are eligible?
I would think because ebay does not own paypal anymore so they aren't query to use them as a preferred payment processor any longer
I believe.