Personal Finance

payroll calculator for live in care giver (nanny)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2012 11:55 am
Tags:
None
Oct 1, 2006
100 posts

payroll calculator for live in care giver (nanny)

wondering if someone can help me with a tax calculator or spreadsheet that can help me keep track of payroll deductions, room and board for a live in care giver? I'm new to setting up a payroll, and have no idea.
5 replies
Jan 11, 2012
157 posts
9 upvotes
Oshawa
You will need both the link sent to you, AND an excel spreadsheet to track deductions. OR, you can create a spreadsheet.
Old accountants don't die, they just lose their balance.
Any advice provided here is worth exactly what you have paid for it.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2808 posts
940 upvotes
Newmarket
techliquidators wrote: Thanks for sending the link. I was hopefully looking for something a bit more in detail, or perhaps a excel spreadsheet.
There is all the detail you need, put in gross and allowance and you will get cpp, ei, tax and net, there is no more details ;-)

You will be hard pressed to find excel spreadsheet that will do all that for you due to many tax brackets we have between feds and provinces.
Jan 11, 2012
157 posts
9 upvotes
Oshawa
Homerhomer wrote: You will be hard pressed to find excel spreadsheet that will do all that for you due to many tax brackets we have between feds and provinces.
It's not so much the brackets, a simple formula should handle that. The problem is the various claim codes of people and implementing those. Now you are getting into more formulas, and all this when someone has already invented the wheel and are letting you use it for FREE!
Old accountants don't die, they just lose their balance.
Any advice provided here is worth exactly what you have paid for it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)