Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Paytm

2% cashback + promo codes on various billers + student/alumni signup discount

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2019 11:23 pm
Jan 23, 2002
261 posts
25 upvotes
Markham
raptorsfans wrote: I also paid my Markham tax last week, and I was still able to get the $10 cashback from this new promo when I made another payment last night.
Same situation but when trying to make another payment with the promo code, I get an error - Sorry! You need to be paying this biller for the first time.
Did you do anything different?
Nothing to see here
Apr 22, 2008
23 posts
Toronto
Does anyone know if it gets faster for a bill to get to "paid" status after the first time? Paying via bank account for credit card balances if that makes a difference .
Sep 21, 2015
48 posts
15 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
m1215 wrote: Does anyone know if it gets faster for a bill to get to "paid" status after the first time? Paying via bank account for credit card balances if that makes a difference .
Yes it does. First payment from your bank account takes the longest.
If the Ladies don't find ya handsome they should at least find you handy
Apr 22, 2008
23 posts
Toronto
BombersJets wrote: Yes it does. First payment from your bank account takes the longest.
Great thanks! Was thinking it would be hard to estimate how early to pay if timelines are unknown.
May 13, 2015
281 posts
752 upvotes
Ontario
WhatADeal! wrote: Where else can you get ANY cashback on bill payments ??
And this is in additional to your credit card rewards.

Additional $10 if you use a referral as new member.
Some CC allow you to earn 2% cashback on recurring payments.
Life isn’t fair but Thank God - there is RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
pmehley wrote: Some CC allow you to earn 2% cashback on recurring payments
But this is in addition to your credit card award, and even for billers normally not accepting credit cards as method of payment.
Deal Guru
Jan 19, 2017
10056 posts
6147 upvotes
BombersJets wrote: Yes it does. First payment from your bank account takes the longest.
If make a deposit to Paytm acct at a Canada Post outlet, then Paytm cash is available right away. You can make a payment in Paytm app and the payment status is changed from 'Accepted' to 'Paid' the next morning. It is much faster than using your bank linked acct to pay.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
ml88888888 wrote: If make a deposit to Paytm acct at a Canada Post outlet, then Paytm cash is available right away. You can make a payment in Paytm app and the payment status is changed from 'Accepted' to 'Paid' the next morning. It is much faster than using your bank linked acct to pay.
can you make a deposit at Canada Post outlet using debit card? if your debit card give you reward like Scotia Scene, then it's better to pay it this way, instead of using your bank acct. as long as you can still achieve your Paytm VIP status.
Deal Guru
Jan 19, 2017
10056 posts
6147 upvotes
ricedion wrote: can you make a deposit at Canada Post outlet using debit card? if your debit card give you reward like Scotia Scene, then it's better to pay it this way, instead of using your bank acct. as long as you can still achieve your Paytm VIP status.
yes, cash or debit.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
porksoda wrote: feb1
Thanks, yeah just saw it in the bottom of my confirmation email. Thanks
Your Paytm Cash will be credited on February 1, 2018 upon a successfully completed transaction. It will be subject to a maximum limit of $20. For more details, visit Paytm Canada Offers or write to us at care@paytm.ca.

Dec 28, 2010
18 posts
13 upvotes
I got a call last night from this number 647-952-2426 asking me to donate for Police Association after signed in paytm a week ago.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
Just got a spam call from Madagascar... didn’t answer it. Signed up for PayTM recently - never received these calls before!
Maybe their database has been hacked without them knowing?!?!
May 13, 2015
281 posts
752 upvotes
Ontario
WhatADeal! wrote: But this is in addition to your credit card award, and even for billers normally not accepting credit cards as method of payment.
Wasn’t it mentiond here that payment via paytm attract the Cc fee??
Life isn’t fair but Thank God - there is RFD.
Feb 23, 2010
478 posts
1032 upvotes
Vancouver
I paid credit card bills using PayTM directly linked to my bank account. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the transaction to show up?
May 5, 2012
362 posts
148 upvotes
CALGARY
humble_kid wrote: I paid credit card bills using PayTM directly linked to my bank account. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the transaction to show up?
Took me 6 business days.
Nov 25, 2007
302 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
Soler wrote: Same situation but when trying to make another payment with the promo code, I get an error - Sorry! You need to be paying this biller for the first time.
Did you do anything different?

No, I didn't do anything special. Just entered the promo code "MARKHAM", and it went through.

FYI, I did it on Sunday night (Jan 28), so maybe Paytm fixed the "bug" and thus the code can't be used anymore if it's not your 1st payment? I had the same problem when trying to use the code ENBRIDGE last week. Some people were able to use the code when paying their Enbridge bills when the promo code first came out, but I wasn't able to use it when I tried it on the next day.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
ricedion wrote: I only have Fido Internet, and I can't find it under Internet Biller. Can I pay under Mobile biller, as Fido is listed under Mobile?
FYI paid my FIDO internet bill using the promo code and got $10.
Mar 19, 2007
483 posts
485 upvotes
zero_ wrote: Yes also got a call from +227100229 yesterday and I joined PayTm last week.
Similar number called me, ‭011 227 3900 63‬, from Niger, but not the number I gave Paytm. Just a coincidence I say.