Expired Hot Deals

[Paytm] 2% cashback + promo codes on various billers + student/alumni signup discount

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2018 9:23 pm
Oct 14, 2013
418 posts
284 upvotes
Are gift cards mailed to you? I only have 3k in points that I want to redeem and then I'm out.. I don't want to bother if they are digital cards unless it's Tims. But the only Tims card I see gives me a whopping 2% off...
May 1, 2017
78 posts
96 upvotes
Truth behind PayTM by Dhruv Rathee | Cobrapost Operation 136 (English subtitles are now up)

The latest cobrapost sting operation has revealed the reality of PayTM app and it's senior vice president Ajay Shekhar. In the video, Ajay openly tells how he sold off the data to the prime minister's office after receiving a single personal phone call. This raises questions on the data management of the PayTM app and if they really care about the data privacy of their customers. I also talk about the response of the PayTM to this whole issue and critically analyse it.

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6388 posts
2363 upvotes
North York
pishahasha wrote:
May 29th, 2018 9:13 am
Are gift cards mailed to you? I only have 3k in points that I want to redeem and then I'm out.. I don't want to bother if they are digital cards unless it's Tims. But the only Tims card I see gives me a whopping 2% off...
All the ones I got are digital.
Apr 22, 2012
684 posts
73 upvotes
TORONTO
If I use AMEX to pay my bills thru PAYTM, how much AMEX charge for it? Does it consider as cash advance? Thanks.
Aug 27, 2014
160 posts
40 upvotes
I need to hit a minimal spend for a promo on a card. What's the typical experience with overpaying regular bills with PayTM? E.g., overpaying gas bill with Enbridge.
Aug 15, 2005
51 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
It's too bad can't pay 407etr with a credit card on paytm for this biller. I ran into this problem too.