Expired Hot Deals

[PayTM] Free $10 Giftcard For Signing Up (Amazon, UBER, Starbucks, etc). | NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2018 12:24 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1396 posts
1043 upvotes
Toronto

Free $10 Giftcard For Signing Up (Amazon, UBER, Starbucks, etc). | NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
PayTM
On their home page it says "Get the free app on iOS or Android You'll receive 10,000 welcome points on us. Limited time offer"

Just install the app on your phone and you get 10,000 points for signing up which is $10

You can immediately redeem it for a gift card from various companies like Amazon, Starbucks, UBER, TIM HORTONS, ESSO, CINEPLEX and many many more.

I signed up 5 mins ago and already have my $10 Amazon GC

Edit: No need for a referral code because you wont earn anything on the referral unless they spend $50. So just sign up without a referral and redeem the $10.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER ANY CREDIT CARD OR BANKING INFORMATION TO GET THE FREE $10

EDIT:

PayTM is a bill payment company good for paying your property tax bills and other bills.
If you plan on using this service, it's best you sign up with your family members referral code. Refer to the post below.

If you don't plan on using the service, ignore everything below and just sign up without a referral and get your $10 giftcard
mzmoney wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 7:04 pm
Yes! Get your family to sign up with your referral code.

When they pay FIRST bill $50 min, you get 5,000 points and they get 5,000 points

ie hubby signs up with wife's code and pays 1 bill = + 5,000 points each
+10,000 new sign up

= $15 gift card for new user ... Bonus!

PayTm is great for paying Property Tax, Hydro, etc via MasterCard = $0 fees

= + Bonus Credit Card Points + PayTM points

Many RFDers joined PayTM in early days when rewards were much richer :)

If you haven't tried, worth it to pay one bill and see for yourself.

If you don't like it, you can use your $10 or $15 gift card and move onto the next deal.

Ps they make their money from selling gift cards
Edit: Detailed guide on how to maximize credit card rewards IF you choose to use the PayTM Service to pay your bills
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/paytm-fr ... #p30041782
Images
  • x.png
Last edited by BengaliPrince on Nov 7th, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
592 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1396 posts
1043 upvotes
Toronto
Lol @ 2 people that down voted. Enjoy your giftcards. Literally no strings attached
May 1, 2018
377 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver
Too bad I signed up for this last year... When I try to enter my phone number, it says Number must be unique
Nov 5, 2018
3 posts
13 upvotes
Just signed up thanks. Also just joined RFD and already have gained $10 haha. I can't upvote yet but I can post
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
2922 posts
1408 upvotes
Toronto and London
Already have an acct so signed up for family member and received promo.

Thank you OP!
Nov 22, 2011
227 posts
101 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Why the downvotes?

Thanks op!
Apr 15, 2007
182 posts
16 upvotes
Thornhill
The app asks for your phone number and sends you a verification code.

Just a warning to people that don’t want to disclose personal info for privacy reasons.
Jan 29, 2008
322 posts
27 upvotes
Is there an extra bonus for using someone's referral code? Anyone know?
www.havejerseys.com - High quality, low priced throwback and movie jerseys😎
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1396 posts
1043 upvotes
Toronto
split_cross wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 5:36 pm
The app asks for your phone number and sends you a verification code.

Just a warning to people that don’t want to disclose personal info for privacy reasons.
Phone # is public information. Not hard to find someones phone # if you know their name.

And they do SMS verification to prevent people from getting multiple gift cards by making multiple accounts. Standard practice on most apps/sites now days.

No harm no foul.
fix23 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 5:37 pm
Is there an extra bonus for using someone's referral code? Anyone know?
No there is no bonus for referral as explained in the OP. You only get a 5000 point referral bonus if someone spends $50 via their service
Last edited by BengaliPrince on Nov 6th, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 1, 2017
63 posts
65 upvotes
Just for 10$ I will not allow them to use my personal data to sale ...

Before opening account OR installing application on mobile phone please friends check about company PayTM
(Cobrapost’s investigation titled ‘Operation-136 II’) -google it

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thequin ... -pm-office
Last edited by canque2009 on Nov 6th, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.