Expired Hot Deals

[PayTM] Free $10 Giftcard For Signing Up (Amazon, UBER, Starbucks, etc). | NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 8:42 am
Dec 27, 2012
87 posts
18 upvotes
Bowmanville
jtcb wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 10:40 am
I just signed up and got 10,000 points. Is that mean I can redeem $480 in Amazon GC with just 1500 points?
Yeah, I don't understand what the other Amazon gift card options mean either. Can someone please explain?
Nov 30, 2008
12 posts
3 upvotes
No, you are buying 500$ Amazon GIft Card for 480$ using the PayTM application. It will cost you only 1500pts from your Pocket.
So, you will get 20$ for 1500pts.
Dec 27, 2012
87 posts
18 upvotes
Bowmanville
dmazay wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 12:57 pm
No, you are buying 500$ Amazon GIft Card for 480$ using the PayTM application. It will cost you only 1500pts from your Pocket.
So, you will get 20$ for 1500pts.
Thank you.
Nov 30, 2008
12 posts
3 upvotes
Just got a free TimHortons 10$ card. Amazon GC for 10K points are sold out.
Deal Guru
Jan 7, 2002
13773 posts
6172 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
BengaliPrince wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 12:15 pm
Note: If you are making multiple accounts I recommend redeeming them right away as they will likely be revoked.

It's best to use the codes right away
BengaliPrince wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 12:52 pm
2. Some people have a personal phone and a work phone, some people are also using family members phone numbers, friends/girlfriend etc
How are they going to catch "multiple accounts" if one person uses different phone numbers and different family names, addresses, etc? The only data item they can validate is the phone number. As long as that's unique you're good to go (and go and go...)
veni, vidi, Visa [!Brim]
Aug 25, 2015
145 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks
I got $10

Too bad, i gave real name and real address.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1420 posts
1054 upvotes
Toronto
bylo wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:04 pm
How are they going to catch "multiple accounts" if one person uses different phone numbers and different family names, addresses, etc? The only data item they can validate is the phone number. As long as that's unique you're good to go (and go and go...)
IP Address & Every phone has a unique DeviceID that Apps use. So if your using the same Device or IP address for multiple accounts they automatically flag your accounts.
Deal Guru
Jan 7, 2002
13773 posts
6172 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
BengaliPrince wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:08 pm
IP Address & Every phone has a unique DeviceID that Apps use. So if your using the same Device or IP address for multiple accounts they automatically flag your accounts.
Multiple family members could share the same IP on a home router so that doesn't prove anything.

Same device yes, but your partner more than likely has a phone if they have a unique phone number.
veni, vidi, Visa [!Brim]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1420 posts
1054 upvotes
Toronto
bylo wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:11 pm
Multiple family members could share the same IP on a home router so that doesn't prove anything.

Same device yes, but your partner more than likely has a phone if they have a unique phone number.
When I say multiple accounts I'm referring to the people abusing the offer.

There are many in this thread signing up with an abnormal number of accounts (5-20+) as there are ways to circumvent the SMS verification and they have gotten their gift cards revoked as they didn't redeem them. Most people don't bother changing their IP address and that just makes it easier for PayTM to figure out that all these accounts are from the same person.

If you're signing up 1-4 accounts per household from the same IP you should be fine but if you have data I'd take the extra precaution.

I made 2 accounts from my phone with 2 different phone #'s and it wont even let me register anymore.

Regardless just redeem the gift-card right away.
Last edited by BengaliPrince on Nov 8th, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 11, 2011
233 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 8:57 am
Too weak a password, phone number is VOIP, or try a different browser?
I'm not even able to sign up from a computer through web browser, it's got to be through the app as far as I can tell?

I'm not even able to get to the VOIP stage, it's blocking me in regards to the email I use.

I've tried using different, random emails. I've tried clearing the app's cache, data, and re installing it.
Nov 5, 2018
3 posts
13 upvotes
myst88 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:24 pm
I'm not even able to sign up from a computer through web browser, it's got to be through the app as far as I can tell?

I'm not even able to get to the VOIP stage, it's blocking me in regards to the email I use.

I've tried using different, random emails. I've tried clearing the app's cache, data, and re installing it.
You need to sign up via the App to get the 10,000 points.
I told my coworkers about this deal yesterday and after 3 people signed up it was not accepting their emails no matter what they used.

They went to a different floor of the building which had a different external IP and it worked.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1420 posts
1054 upvotes
Toronto
JamieTheFox wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:34 pm
They went to a different floor of the building which had a different external IP and it worked.
^ Looks like they are making it harder for abusers, limiting # of sign ups per ip
Jun 13, 2017
42 posts
20 upvotes
Can confirm, it's not the network but probably device id. Wouldn't let me create accounts on my phone anymore but tried on my roommate's with the same email address and it worked. On same wifi.

PRO tip: Bluestacks works ;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9454 posts
3850 upvotes
Toronto
Sooo, how many of ya committing fraud now?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

mzmoney