Expired Hot Deals

[PayTM] Free $10 Giftcard For Signing Up (Amazon, UBER, Starbucks, etc). | NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 8:42 am
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2007
104 posts
20 upvotes
Vancouver
Koodo number worked today for validation.
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 2, 2006
83 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
I just tried to by Tim's coffee with the Tim reward card from "My Pocket" withing the app and clerk told me after scanning code - "There is no money on the card". Anyone else experience the same?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
46021 posts
12324 upvotes
anyway to get Fido tablet data plans to receive text messages? I requested to block all incoming, outgoing, etc. SMS and I sure don't want to bother a Fido rep to unblock and reblock the plans.
Sr. Member
Jun 1, 2005
672 posts
78 upvotes
starbucks in my pocket didn't work for me when I tried to add it to my account.

Anyone else having this problem?
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 2, 2006
83 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
whiteGSR wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 2:21 pm
starbucks in my pocket didn't work for me when I tried to add it to my account.

Anyone else having this problem?
Did not work with my Tim's card an hour ago?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
7312 posts
7629 upvotes
calexicoca wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:54 pm
I just tried to by Tim's coffee with the Tim reward card from "My Pocket" withing the app and clerk told me after scanning code - "There is no money on the card". Anyone else experience the same?
whiteGSR wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 2:21 pm
starbucks in my pocket didn't work for me when I tried to add it to my account.

Anyone else having this problem?
How many accounts did you both create?

I did three accounts for different family members on my phone the first day this was posted, and all is still good.
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 2, 2006
83 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
IDStorms wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 2:47 pm
How many accounts did you both create?

I did three accounts for different family members on my phone the first day this was posted, and all is still good.
Just one for me on my phone number
Sr. Member
Jun 1, 2005
672 posts
78 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 2:47 pm
How many accounts did you both create?

I did three accounts for different family members on my phone the first day this was posted, and all is still good.
calexicoca wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 2:50 pm
Just one for me on my phone number
same here. Just one with my phone.
Deal Guru
Jan 7, 2002
13773 posts
6172 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
alanbrenton wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 2:12 pm
anyway to get Fido tablet data plans to receive text messages? I requested to block all incoming, outgoing, etc. SMS and I sure don't want to bother a Fido rep to unblock and reblock the plans.
Not if you asked them to block all incoming/outgoing, i.e. you can't receive texts on the Fido number.

However you can still get them on a free VoIP app like Fongo, TextNow or even Goove Voice/Hangouts using those phone numbers. (In some cases you'll need to make a call or send a text every month to keep the number alive.)

P.S. Is this related to the PayTM $10 offer where you need a non-VoIP number? ;)
veni, vidi, Visa [!Brim]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 26, 2004
10638 posts
990 upvotes
Mississauga
BengaliPrince wrote:
Nov 7th, 2018 5:39 pm
According to a bunch of posts, anyone using a phone number on a carrier in the Telus Family (Telus/Koodo/PublicMobile) is no longer receiving SMS's due to some error with the Telus network. Maybe they blocked PayTM?

Regardless, what you need to do is contact support and they will manually verify your account.

https://care.paytm.ca/hc/en-us/articles ... contact-us



If your using a carrier not on the Telus network you will get your SMS instantly.

Unfortunate that Telus Network users will have to take that extra step, but it just takes 60 seconds to open a ticket and you'll get your $10 within 24 hours.

From what I can see, points do not expire so if you want something that is currently out of stock you can just redeem it next week when they do have new stock.
I'm on Public Mobile. I just signed up for PayTM about an hour ago, got the text and my 10,000 points.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1419 posts
1054 upvotes
Toronto
Talamasca wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 3:38 pm
I'm on Public Mobile. I just signed up for PayTM about an hour ago, got the text and my 10,000 points.
Yes that issue was resolved around an hour after I posted that.

They had issues with Telus network for approx 18 hours prior to that post
Member
Jan 31, 2018
462 posts
351 upvotes
Big string attached. They won't give you points unless you verify a number via SMS. And they refuse all VOIP based numbers.

So available to ~ 85% and SOL to the other 15%.

Top