Expired Hot Deals

[PayTM] Free $10 Giftcard For Signing Up (Amazon, UBER, Starbucks, etc). | NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 8:42 am
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2008
4599 posts
2354 upvotes
Kitchener
Doesn't work for Koodo verification......had a coworker verify for me.
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2007
544 posts
204 upvotes
For those redeeming for the Esso GC, how do you use it?

Thanks
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1419 posts
1054 upvotes
Toronto
ElroyJetson wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 4:00 pm
Big string attached. They won't give you points unless you verify a number via SMS. And they refuse all VOIP based numbers.

So available to ~ 85% and SOL to the other 15%.
Umm would you rather have them require you to link your CC or Bank account and have you use their service before they give you $10?

Number SMS verification and blocking VOIP numbers is standard for many apps. It prevents people from making multiple accounts easily.

Almost everyone has at least a "real" cell line.

Very few people go through the trouble of using a data-only plan to run a VOIP app on their phone as their PRIMARY line when you compare it to the number of people who have real cell lines.
Ben07 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 5:44 pm
For those redeeming for the Esso GC, how do you use it?

Thanks
I tried searching on Google but could only find information about PHYSICAL Esso gift codes. Strange. Try downloading the Esso app and see if theres an option to redeem the code I suppose.
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2007
544 posts
204 upvotes
BengaliPrince wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 5:59 pm
I tried searching on Google but could only find information about PHYSICAL Esso gift codes. Strange. Try downloading the Esso app and see if theres an option to redeem the code I suppose.
Thanks, yes Google search results only apply to the physical cards!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2003
1867 posts
726 upvotes
Vancouver
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 4:21 pm
Freedom get the sms right away though.
Same here... Only hoping that these guys won't go bankrupt before replenishing Amazon.ca or Starbuck cards... really don't need $10 worth of popcorns..
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
3654 posts
1087 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
max011 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 6:16 pm
Same here... Only hoping that these guys won't go bankrupt before replenishing Amazon.ca or Starbuck cards... really don't need $10 worth of popcorns..
I got the email for code shortly after and loaded into amazon account already.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Newbie
Dec 15, 2017
3 posts
whiteGSR wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 2:21 pm
starbucks in my pocket didn't work for me when I tried to add it to my account.

Anyone else having this problem?
Having the same issue. Just an error on Starbucks end when adding the card.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2003
1867 posts
726 upvotes
Vancouver
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 6:26 pm
I got the email for code shortly after and loaded into amazon account already.
When did you do it? Amazon and Sturbucks cards are sold out...
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
3654 posts
1087 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
max011 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 7:16 pm
When did you do it? Amazon and Sturbucks cards are sold out...
Yesterday.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Newbie
Dec 15, 2016
43 posts
26 upvotes
calexicoca wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 1:54 pm
I just tried to by Tim's coffee with the Tim reward card from "My Pocket" withing the app and clerk told me after scanning code - "There is no money on the card". Anyone else experience the same?
I have the Tim's app and added the card to my account. I was able to use it today, no issues. Good luck
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 10, 2010
670 posts
1127 upvotes
has anybody used their free $10 card? how do you redeem it? Thanks
Jr. Member
Jun 10, 2016
169 posts
54 upvotes
Mississauga
xantius wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 5:29 pm
Why the downvotes?

Thanks op!
it is sour grapes.. people who are down-voting are the ones who have already signed up and cannot take advantage of this offer. losers !!
Jr. Member
May 25, 2015
126 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary, AB
max011 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2018 7:16 pm
When did you do it? Amazon and Sturbucks cards are sold out...
Only showing $5 Amazon cards sold out....picked the $10 and had the code instantly

Top