Credit Cards

Paytm: Pay property tax with credit card!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2018 2:27 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
17041 posts
5358 upvotes
Ottawa
archvenus14 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 10:55 am
I guess I dont have as many recurring payments as I thought... Confused Face

I couldnt find zoomer on the list. But see cityfone. Arent they the same?
Yes.
Jan 16, 2016
688 posts
316 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
kevdanga wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:56 am
Damn looks cold.
Compared to India it is...
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2016
2570 posts
1303 upvotes
kevdanga wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 4:56 am
Damn looks cold.
Altera wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:58 am
Compared to India it is...
Not many places are colder than Winterpeg.
-40 here today Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
3282 posts
819 upvotes
TOdealseeker wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 2:38 pm
You get the cash back in your Paytm account as "paytm cash". its as good as cash cause you can pay any bill with it.
How do you earn it, what kind of bills can you pay and what are the payment methods that allow you to earn the cashback?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1382 posts
250 upvotes
How long does it take Paytm to pay Amex? I paid yesterday but still don't see the payment in my Amex acct.
Mar 23, 2004
36652 posts
3382 upvotes
Markham
minimalist wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 10:46 am
How long does it take Paytm to pay Amex? I paid yesterday but still don't see the payment in my Amex acct.
Wait, Paytm can pay Amex??
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2008
3669 posts
1393 upvotes
minimalist wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 10:46 am
You mean you paid WITH Amex, right? Should show up right away, in the Pending Transactions section. RIGHT away.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
3442 posts
707 upvotes
coolintheshade wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:05 am
Not many places are colder than Winterpeg.
-40 here today Face Screaming In Fear
That's not true, lol! :D

I am here as well ... :D

It's -27 or so today ...

If -40 .. then it's not the real temp. It's only how it feels with the windchill factor ... I don't count it that way, lol ... I came to Canada from Moscow / USSR / Russia ... -- There we count the REAL temp. (the way it feels like it's not the real thing ... it's simply "gravy" so to speak) :D

P.S.

Just checked the current temp. It's sunny and -25 currently ... (with windchill factor -29).

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/mb-38_ ... t=imperial

In any case ... the note there says "Extremely Cold" :D

Opps ... I misread ... it actually says there now (on top) ""Extremely Cold Warning Ended" :D
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2016
2570 posts
1303 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:28 pm

It's -27 or so today ...

If -40 .. then it's not the real temp. It's only how it feels with the windchill factor ... I don't count it that way, lol ... I came to Canada from Moscow / USSR / Russia ... -- There we count the REAL temp. (the way it feels like it's not the real thing ... it's simply "gravy" so to speak) :D

P.S.

Just checked the current temp. It's sunny and -25 currently ... (with windchill factor -29).

Opps ... I misread ... it actually says there now (on top) ""Extremely Cold Warning Ended" :D
At 6 this morning it was -40 with the wind chill.
I count the wind chill because if I have to walk in it for any period of time, that's the temp I have to deal with Crying Face
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
1382 posts
250 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 10:57 am

Wait, Paytm can pay Amex??
bizee-bee wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 11:15 am
You mean you paid WITH Amex, right? Should show up right away, in the Pending Transactions section. RIGHT away.
Just to clarify, I paid my Amex SPG Biz bill using Paytm Cash (EMT) to get the 2% cashback Paytm promo (max. $20 by Jan.31).

Went back to my past transactions and I see that when I paid my Amex bill using Paytm a few months ago it took 2 days to be posted. Paid on a Saturday and posted to Amex on a Monday.

By the way, is it true that Amex credit cards will not charge any interest or consider your payment late if you pay after the due date but before the next statement date? Or is that only for Amex charge cards? I thought I remember Ace604 saying something like that last year. Haven't seen him around here in a long time...Hope our old pal is doing fine...
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2012
3929 posts
389 upvotes
Ottawa
Darkman wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:28 pm

It's -27 or so today ...

P.S.

i agree with yr assessment ...
ooma home phone
1x fongo
2x Telus prepaid plan
1x Zoomer $36 plan
2x koodo $30 plan, 2x koodo $28
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2016
2570 posts
1303 upvotes
ValueHunter999 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:41 pm
i agree with yr assessment ...
Come here and experience the wind chill.
You'll have a change of heart real quick :lol:
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
3442 posts
707 upvotes
coolintheshade wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:34 pm
At 6 this morning it was -40 with the wind chill.
I count the wind chill because if I have to walk in it for any period of time, that's the temp I have to deal with Crying Face
I understand ... and i go for walks also ...

But I am counting it in my way (Russian way) ... I guess I would say something like this for example: "It's -27 out, but with the windchill factor it feels like -40" (or something like that) :)
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2012
3929 posts
389 upvotes
Ottawa
coolintheshade wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:46 pm
Come here and experience the wind chill.
You'll have a change of heart real quick :lol:
i hope the rfd thread police won't come here to stop this OOT conversation ... Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

but i will just add a little bit more ... the windchill is caused by flow of air ... such as wind ... or you movement causing flow of air over your exposed skin ...
when there is air flow over your skin ... the air will cause evaporation ... which remove the heat from your body ... thus causing you to "feel" much colder than the ambient temperature ...

so scientifically, there is a distinct between windchill and the actual temperature ...
and ofcourse i know what you are talking about ... i used to skate in the famous rideau canal in -40 C ... Smiling Face With Sunglasses
ooma home phone
1x fongo
2x Telus prepaid plan
1x Zoomer $36 plan
2x koodo $30 plan, 2x koodo $28
Mar 23, 2004
36652 posts
3382 upvotes
Markham
minimalist wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:40 pm
Just to clarify, I paid my Amex SPG Biz bill using Paytm Cash (EMT) to get the 2% cashback Paytm promo (max. $20 by Jan.31).
So you paid cash, not by credit card. Thought the pay credit card with credit card trick is back for a second...:lol:

Nonetheless, good opportunity to prepay on property taxes and earn additional 2% paytm cash through credit card .
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」

Thread Information

There are currently 10 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 8 guests)

muvo, janarthan01