Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PayTM

Bonus Points April -Free AirPods - Free CC Bill Payments + 1000pt Signup Bonus (AirPods ON Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2020 9:11 am
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
ionian wrote: Must be selected or based on some criteria.. been with them for 2 months and have done a fair amount of bill payments, property tax, etc... presently, my iPhone app does not show AirPods. Confused Face
Same here, I don't see shit and I'm an early adopter with Paytm.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
2723 posts
2313 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Same here, I don't see shit and I'm an early adopter with Paytm.

Likewise
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3945 posts
2931 upvotes
Markham
While I wait for my interac deposit to come thru to Paytm, they drastically reduced most of the discount on Esso, TH, Amazon gift card. With the new reduced discount, the savings is moot.... Not impressed with how quickly they change the payout ratio right after the launch of points.
Sep 12, 2010
102 posts
21 upvotes
wongmb wrote: While I wait for my interac deposit to come thru to Paytm, they drastically reduced most of the discount on Esso, TH, Amazon gift card. With the new reduced discount, the savings is moot.... Not impressed with how quickly they change the payout ratio right after the launch of points.
Same here Pouting Face
Jan 13, 2009
458 posts
309 upvotes
Concrete Jungle
Okay, Airpods are showing now. I had previously created an account without entering personal info. Yesterday I entered my info (ON) and now its showing.

Now if I can find a way to score 20k points in under a year.. Disappointed Face :facepalm:
Feb 18, 2015
93 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
Even the banks wait a few years before devaluing their products/points... A new record of a few days for PayTM - unbeatable!
Patience
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
1198 posts
363 upvotes
wongmb wrote: While I wait for my interac deposit to come thru to Paytm, they drastically reduced most of the discount on Esso, TH, Amazon gift card. With the new reduced discount, the savings is moot.... Not impressed with how quickly they change the payout ratio right after the launch of points.
yea, feels like a bait and switch..
Dec 5, 2016
721 posts
1117 upvotes
So how does one use PayTM if they don't have a regular SMS number?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
TouchMyBox wrote: So how does one use PayTM if they don't have a regular SMS number?
Try home phone?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
ysl5710 wrote: Does anyone know if there is fee to pay your property tax using MasterCard? I need to pay $350 to Mississauga Property Tax coming up soon. Will 1000 points cancel out the fee? how do I use points to pay for the fee portion?
No fee.

1000 points won't cancel out the fee ... cuz there is no fee. :)

And if there would be a fee ... 1000 points (or any other amount of points) wouldn't cancel out that fee ... cuz those points have nothing to do with any fees.

You can look at those points as a reward program kinda. ))
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1677 posts
726 upvotes
sneak_around wrote: Okay, Airpods are showing now. I had previously created an account without entering personal info. Yesterday I entered my info (ON) and now its showing.

Now if I can find a way to score 20k points in under a year.. Disappointed Face :facepalm:
By the time you score your 20k points, you may not get anything after Paytm's daily operation (sorry, daily devaluation to be exact Smiling Face With Sunglasses)!
Jul 23, 2015
26 posts
4 upvotes
Markham, ON
look like now you are not able to get point from your credit card bill payment. but I got point from yesterday......
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
disneymouse wrote: look like now you are not able to get point from your credit card bill payment. but I got point from yesterday......
Well... I may as well delete my AmEx biller and forget about the rewards.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
disneymouse wrote: look like now you are not able to get point from your credit card bill payment. but I got point from yesterday......
Did you hit the maximum points for this month already? Maybe that's why you didn't get any points.
Jul 23, 2015
26 posts
4 upvotes
Markham, ON
but i can still get points from none credit card bill payment......
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2489 posts
292 upvotes
anybody transfer cash via EMT yesterday and not receive it in PAYTM yet?
I'm still waiting for my balance to update
nevermind.... just transfererd
Last edited by pandachan88 on Mar 20th, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
I thought there is fee to pay using your credit card? isnt it like 2.5% that gets added on top? Amex is like 3.5%?
Darkman wrote: No fee.

And if there would be a fee ... 1000 points (or any other amount of points) wouldn't cancel out that fee ... cuz those points have nothing to do with any fees.

Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
SERVICES FEE SCHEDULE
CHARGES (in CAD $)
Convenience charge on Credit Card Payments (American Express) Between 2% – 3% wherever applicable.
Darkman wrote: No fee.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)