Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

GMG: PC:Battlefield 1 BF1 download for 45.39 American approx 58 canadian

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2016 10:31 am
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga

GMG: PC:Battlefield 1 BF1 download for 45.39 American approx 58 canadian

Deal Link:
Price:
45.39 (US)
Expiry:
October 19, 2016
Seems like a good price compared to $80 plus taxes here in most places. If anyone has additional options let me know. Converted with a 4% scam charge factored in a general guide VS exchange rate today tis about $57.73.

Please don't downvote the thread because you are angry at the company for past releases, I am trying to save folks who are going to play this a few bucks at launch, not assess previous BF games. (I think thats a fair request but let me know)

https://www.dealzon.com/deals/cheap-bat ... c-download

Steps:
1.Login and create account on green man gaming (accessed from the link)
2. add the VIP code to reduce down to 45.39 on the site and purchase.
3. After conversion and such appears you will pay about 58 which is pretty good, not sure how taxes are factored in. I am not being charged any through GMG.
Last edited by dreaderus on Sep 28th, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2930 posts
621 upvotes
Ajax
IMHO this franchise has been pummeled to hell. After Hardline and all this DLC crap I'm not buying anymore of this. Its all the same old crap. Until developers start being more inventive ...I'm done
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
looks new to me so I am good to try this. if it has any resemblance to BC2 I will enjoy it.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1222 posts
526 upvotes
Whitby
gostinger wrote: IMHO this franchise has been pummeled to hell. After Hardline and all this DLC crap I'm not buying anymore of this. Its all the same old crap. Until developers start being more inventive ...I'm done
This is the first AAA WW1 game in years... how is this not being inventive? FYI, Hardline was done by another dev....
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
648 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
After the BF4 launch fiasco, there is ZERO chance Dice/EA is getting any preorder money from me. Plus the way the butchered BF4 with this completely absurd "better" gui that has made the game a complete chore to navigate and the systematic killing of the DLC servers is not a good way to sell me on another product.

To those who will preorder this is a decent deal. Thanks o/p.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
willdacanucker wrote: After the BF4 launch fiasco, there is ZERO chance Dice/EA is getting any preorder money from me. Plus the way the butchered BF4 with this completely absurd "better" gui that has made the game a complete chore to navigate and the systematic killing of the DLC servers is not a good way to sell me on another product.

This one comes with a full SP story so even if multi-player has a few hiccups not so concerned, I love the theme, the slower pace, the less focus on sniping and high powered long range stuff. I can imagine some great fun just chilling on a level flying around in some bi-planes and such.
Nov 7, 2010
555 posts
513 upvotes
Guelph
Waiting for BF 2016... 50$ should be good.
May 24, 2015
352 posts
164 upvotes
Williams Lake, BC
I would wait before preordering any game nowadays. There are always hiccups on launch due to the number of people all trying to play at once. I rather buy the game once it's been out and fixed then have to deal with all the BS on launch. On a side note, the game looks amazing and I enjoyed the beta. Dice is not the greatest at launch, but BF4 is still seeing new map releases and that game came out so long ago. I can't say the same about cod, considering the older game servers are completely unplayable
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
The Beta felt exactly the same as the last 4 BF's. There is nothing new, just reskinned and changed weapon values. EA needs to break the mold and do something new with this again, been crap sicne bad company 2
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
willdacanucker wrote: After the BF4 launch fiasco, there is ZERO chance Dice/EA is getting any preorder money from me. Plus the way the butchered BF4 with this completely absurd "better" gui that has made the game a complete chore to navigate and the systematic killing of the DLC servers is not a good way to sell me on another product.

DICE/EA aren't getting your money anyway if you buy via G2A or CDKeys.

It's a good way to ensure your favorite games don't see a dime of your money.

In case it's not obvious, this is a bad thing. For some reason, RFD keeps allowing these sites to be posted.
Dec 23, 2010
147 posts
43 upvotes
i am still playing BF3 Metro 64, spamming grenades
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1222 posts
526 upvotes
Whitby
squadz wrote:

In case it's not obvious, this is a bad thing. For some reason, RFD keeps allowing these sites to be posted.
Don't buy from G2A.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
squadz wrote:

I was under the assumption that CDKeys was just taking advantage of regional price differences (I recall somebody mentioning that once before). I would assume if they were selling codes bought with stolen cards that the codes would get revoked, and I haven't heard any stories of such things. Am I wrong? G2A, on the other hand, I've heard numerous horror stories about (at least for codes sold by third parties, as opposed to directly from G2A).
Jul 14, 2010
657 posts
243 upvotes
squadz wrote:

For this to be true, 100% of all keys sold on G2A and CDKeys must have been purchased fraudulently. This is obviously not the case. While it would be foolish to suggest that the use of stolen credit cards (as an example) happens 0% of the time, it is similarly foolish to suggest that it happens 100% of the time.

These companies turn a profit primarily through arbitrage and speculation. Arbitrage meaning buying in an low price market and selling in a high price market and speculation meaning buying huge lots of keys during sales and selling those keys once the sale ends and prices increase back to normal. If both of those methods can be combined, the profit potential is huge.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
2221 posts
1570 upvotes
wearysky wrote:
squadz wrote:

I was under the assumption that CDKeys was just taking advantage of regional price differences (I recall somebody mentioning that once before). I would assume if they were selling codes bought with stolen cards that the codes would get revoked, and I haven't heard any stories of such things. Am I wrong? G2A, on the other hand, I've heard numerous horror stories about (at least for codes sold by third parties, as opposed to directly from G2A).
They both use fluctuating currencies in other countries to buy keys at a discount to USA/CDN customers.

I personally think this BF looks good. It's a nice change and I'll give them my money. I want to play a new BF without having to use the stupid website game launcher that BF4 has. The DX12 graphics look great and I look forward to the new game modes.
Banned
Aug 31, 2016
112 posts
55 upvotes
nadrojcote wrote:
wearysky wrote:
squadz wrote:

They both use fluctuating currencies in other countries to buy keys at a discount to USA/CDN customers.

I personally think this BF looks good. It's a nice change and I'll give them my money. I want to play a new BF without having to use the stupid website game launcher that BF4 has. The DX12 graphics look great and I look forward to the new game modes.
They both don't strictly do that, though, as I like others have known people to get G2A keys revoked, fraudulent payment methods.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
4111 posts
861 upvotes
Mississauga
Is gmg a scam sight? I take offence to claims of posting scams I've never been scsmmed by this site.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)