Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[PC EXPRESS] Free grocery pickup

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2020 1:46 pm
Feb 7, 2015
365 posts
237 upvotes

[PC EXPRESS] Free grocery pickup

Expiry:
January 31, 2020
Get FREE pickup on every PC Express online grocery pickup order until January 31.*

Use code
PICKUP2020
at checkout

Works with existing customers

Voucher only needs to be entered once. It will then auto-apply until Jan 31.

*The waived pickup fee (the “Offer”) is only valid when you spend $5 or more, before applicable fees and taxes in a single transaction made online at http://www.loblaws.ca, www.newfoundlandgrocerystores.ca, www.nofrills.ca, www.independentcitymarket.ca, www.yourindependentgrocer.ca, www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca, http://www.fortinos.ca, http://www.valumart.ca, www.atlanticsuperstore.ca, or http://www.zehrs.ca . Enter the offer code PICKUP2020 during checkout on the first order to redeem. This Offer does not apply to any products on our banner websites that are sold and shipped by third party vendors. This offer is not valid on the purchase of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, phone cards, lottery tickets all non-participating third party operations and any other products which are provincially regulated or as we determine from time to time. Offer is one-time only. All eligible orders must be placed and picked up by January 31, 2020. Offer expires January 31, 2020. Limit one per customer.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200106-103003.png
Last edited by narut0 on Jan 6th, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2018
1542 posts
1456 upvotes
Edmonton
any code for $10 off code APPTOGO expired
Telus $30 75GB CAN-US 4 lines, Public Mobile $5, Freedom Mobile (2 lines $15/64GB + $99 50GB/year + $25/year no data)
Simplii, Tangerine, EQ Bank, BMO, CIBC, RBC, TD, Scotiabank, MBNA, HSBC, AMEX
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
LOL anyone that's currently an Insider.
There goes 8% of your membership.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: LOL anyone that's currently an Insider.
Haha, I'm more miffed about my $100 travel credit and using their travel website where everything is priced like $300 higher than everywhere else.
Sep 30, 2015
641 posts
882 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Not really, I don't have the insider membership to get free pick up I use it for the extra points.
Nov 9, 2010
968 posts
1434 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
RiCHC3 wrote: Haha, I'm more miffed about my $100 travel credit and using their travel website where everything is priced like $300 higher than everywhere else.
Price match! If you see the exact same itinerary for less on another site, they'll not only price-match it but also give you 25k PCO points.

https://www.pctravel.ca/info/price-match-guarantee.aspx
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
King31 wrote: Not really, I don't have the insider membership to get free pick up I use it for the extra points.
Do you have a kid? If so okay maybe due to diapers apparently being a good deal at 20% off.
If not, you have to spend $500 just to break even in a very specific subset of categories that personally I've never once purchased.

One could also argue the travel voucher, but that requires a significant additional spend to redeem since it has to be spent on a flight or a minimum 3 night hotel so that's also hard to count unless you travel regularly. Even then it sounds useless if @RiCHC3 is right about their inflated pricing.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Banned
Jan 1, 2020
39 posts
23 upvotes
Edmonton
Tried PC Express recently for the 30% off discount they were offering. Got crappy potatoes and not the best choice of meat. Got 2 broken eggs from Walmart's similar service. I much prefer picking my own groceries.
I use it for 20% off PC Organics and the $100 travel credit (always fly a couple times a year regardless of this credit).

Only paid $65 for it so not too bad (preferred the free one, though).
RiCHC3 wrote: Haha, I'm more miffed about my $100 travel credit and using their travel website where everything is priced like $300 higher than everywhere else.
Prices looked identical last I was shopping. Maybe you are not comparing apples to apples. If they are truly higher, you can price match and save additional $25.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4151 posts
838 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: Do you have a kid? If so okay maybe due to diapers apparently being a good deal at 20% off.
If not, you have to spend $500 just to break even in a very specific subset of categories that personally I've never once purchased.

One could also argue the travel voucher, but that requires a significant additional spend to redeem since it has to be spent on a flight or a minimum 3 night hotel so that's also hard to count unless you travel regularly. Even then it sounds useless if @RiCHC3 is right about their inflated pricing.
Diapers alone make it worthwhile for most parents with kids under 3-4. Assume $35/box, that's 7000 pts ($7)... plus the PC Organics line is good for fruit pouches, bars, snacks, puffs, etc. We'll probably cancel when our youngest is potty trained.
RFD'er since 2007 😎
Jul 28, 2009
123 posts
127 upvotes
Surrey
they refused to price match most other websites, eg Agoda (claims they are not in Canadian dollar)

PC travel use Expedia's engine, they will only match Expedia (ie, no price match)
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Believe you have price guarantee on PCTravel, feel free to get them to match a lower rate somewhere.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
tokyokam88 wrote: they refused to price match most other websites, eg Agoda (claims they are not in Canadian dollar)

PC travel use Expedia's engine, they will only match Expedia (ie, no price match)
Which is fair. Most vendors only match local providers in local currency.
Jul 28, 2009
123 posts
127 upvotes
Surrey
while Expedia will match Agoda, Agoda will match Expedia.
Hotels.com (own by Expedia), will match Agoda.

PC travel will only match Expedia

And their agents are not friendly, at all!
Aug 28, 2004
319 posts
382 upvotes
I had a price issue when comparing Kayak to PC travel and I called, they looked it up and put me on hold for a minute, came back and did the price adjustment and applied that annual travel credit right away.

But, also be advised I did another online booking with them, as they had a good points offer, by time it went to ticketing my price had and cabin choice was no longer avail. When I called, they actually said if you see a really good price, you should book direct from supplier. :0. So, just because you supply your cc info and hit purchase, it might be hours before they do anything with the request.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5069 posts
3306 upvotes
djwalsh3000 wrote: Price match! If you see the exact same itinerary for less on another site, they'll not only price-match it but also give you 25k PCO points.

https://www.pctravel.ca/info/price-match-guarantee.aspx
You're right, but part of the challenge is you can't price match if you can't find the same flights on their own travel site and I find their website doesn't include some airlines that you'll find on your typical Expedia or alike. This isn't so much of a problem within North America, but overseas it gets complicated.
moosepasture wrote: Prices looked identical last I was shopping. Maybe you are not comparing apples to apples. If they are truly higher, you can price match and save additional $25.
Last I shopped and actually booked (July of last year) their prices were LOWER on the search portion of their site, then medium or in-line as the price updates as you start booking, then HIGHER as they call you 15 mins after you book and tell you they just double checked with the airlines and it's an additional $xxx and how would I like to pay? Last time it was +$200 on a $500 flight and I basically told them nicely to cancel, which was somehow baffling to them. I was annoyed, but assumed it was a fluke and prices just recently went up and their system didn't account for it... but sure enough a week later it was still listed as the lower price on search. I tried booking an entirely different flight because I didn't trust that listing and once again, 15 mins after my booking the price is another +$160 extra and it's the first time in my life I got snippy at customer service (which I apologized for later), but christ. Eventually they agreed to knock off $120 of that $160 extra.

Obviously my opinion is based on my experience in what I would deem as shady, but if others have had better then good for them.
Feb 7, 2015
365 posts
237 upvotes
Offer is not one time use. I used the code this morning and got an email my order is available for pickup. I did a checkout again just to see and it automatically generate a code so no pickup fees till this end of month. Yay i thought it's only one time use lol
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2018
1064 posts
1202 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: You're right, but part of the challenge is you can't price match if you can't find the same flights on their own travel site and I find their website doesn't include some airlines that you'll find on your typical Expedia or alike. This isn't so much of a problem within North America, but overseas it gets complicated.
Last I shopped and actually booked (July of last year) their prices were LOWER on the search portion of their site, then medium or in-line as the price updates as you start booking, then HIGHER as they call you 15 mins after you book and tell you they just double checked with the airlines and it's an additional $xxx and how would I like to pay? Last time it was +$200 on a $500 flight and I basically told them nicely to cancel, which was somehow baffling to them. I was annoyed, but assumed it was a fluke and prices just recently went up and their system didn't account for it... but sure enough a week later it was still listed as the lower price on search. I tried booking an entirely different flight because I didn't trust that listing and once again, 15 mins after my booking the price is another +$160 extra and it's the first time in my life I got snippy at customer service (which I apologized for later), but christ. Eventually they agreed to knock off $120 of that $160 extra.

Obviously my opinion is based on my experience in what I would deem as shady, but if others have had better then good for them.
was able to easily use the credit last year on a air transat flight yyz-yul and back. My biggest annoyance was any actual trips I do outside that weekend I basically couldn’t use it since I don’t want to book a “Basic Economy” fare. Mind you I can make this complaint with most OTA’s and why I normally book direct with the airline among other reasons. Still worth it enough for me to keep using though🤷🏻‍♂️
Sep 30, 2015
641 posts
882 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
death_hawk wrote: Do you have a kid? If so okay maybe due to diapers apparently being a good deal at 20% off.

Yes I have a newborn so the points from diapers and formula alone have made up way more than the list price of $100. I also got this for free so I mean it's a complete steal for me.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
This one expired, anyone has a new code for free pickup?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)