Hot Deals

[PC Financial] 15,000 PC Optimum points when you pay with your PC Financial Mastercard on PC Express - $30 min order (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2019 2:00 pm
[OP]
May 22, 2018
39 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto

15,000 PC Optimum points when you pay with your PC Financial Mastercard on PC Express - $30 min order (YMMV)

Expiry:
May 30, 2019
Retailer:
PC Financial
Received email from PC Financial, supposedly for PC Financial Mastercard holders - probably targeted.

TL;DR, order on PC Express ($30 subtotal or more) between May 23 to 30, using your PC Financial Mastercard, and receive 15,000 bonus points (along with free delivery for 2 months). Personalized code to be entered at checkout.

Email:
"Enjoy 2 months of FREE pick up plus 15,000 bonus PC Optimum points when you shop groceries online with PC Express, and pay with your PC Financial Mastercard®.
Hurry, this offer is only around from
May 23 to May 30, 2019."

Terms:
1 There is a $30 minimum purchase requirement, before applicable fees and PC Express pickup orders. The waived pickup fee and 15,000 PC Optimum points award (the “Offer”) is only valid for new customers who make their first online order between May 23 and May 30, 2019 using their PC Financial Mastercard.® The waived fee offer is valid on all PC Express pickup orders for a period of sixty (60 days) from the date of your first order. The 15,000 PC Optimum points are awarded on a single transaction, on the first order only. Allow 4‑6 weeks for PC Optimum points to be awarded to your account. Promotional code must be entered during checkout to redeem. Offer excludes purchase of tobacco, alcohol products, prescriptions, phone cards, lottery tickets all non‑participating third party operations and any other products which are provincially regulated or as we determine from time to time. Offer is one‑time only, cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or promotions and excludes previous purchases. PC Express reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems.
22 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2015
1103 posts
696 upvotes
Got this too.

It was 10,000 points earlier this month and had good experience at Fortions. Will do it again with this being 15,000
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
8373 posts
5742 upvotes
Markham
It says for new accounts on first order only. Make sure you make a new account.
May 5, 2012
345 posts
126 upvotes
CALGARY
Pretty sweet... They deducted $5 off on top so make sure you spend 35$ if you are an insider.
Images
  • 20190525_145551.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
5861 posts
1918 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Weird that I got this offer after another one that I already redeemed for a first purchase.

And since this one is for a first purchase only I cannot use it. They should have noticed I already made a purchase.

I might call them to see whats up with that. 15k point is a great offer.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2005
1976 posts
316 upvotes
Got this and used it. Just a warning to others. I ordered about $40 worth of products but 3 were not available on pick-up, which dropped my total to around $27. I'm not sure if I will get the 15k points now because I was under the $30 minimum, but we'll see in 6 weeks. The 3 missing were what you would think would be common items like bread, mini-cucumbers and tofu.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1186 posts
455 upvotes
I couldnt get the code they sent me to work

edit: nm works now

FYI, there's an offer this weekend where if you spend $8 on Jiffy PB or Smuckers Jam you get 4000 points. I also have the PC insiders 10,000 for $50 and this 15,000 code. I spent just over $50 in jam and expect to receive 49,000 points plus the 3% of $50 that RCSS gives me in points for World Elite MC making all this PB and jam effectively free.

† For every $8 spent on any Smucker's Jam 250‑1000ml and Jiff Peanut Butter 500‑1000g before applicable taxes and after all other coupons, discounts or PC Optimum points redemptions are deducted, in a single transaction, at any Real Canadian Superstore location you will earn the points indicated. Product availability may vary by store. We are not obligated to award points based on error or misprints. Offer Valid Saturday May 25th and Sunday May 26th Only.
Mar 26, 2018
19 posts
6 upvotes
me too. They removed my ice cream and lower down my order to be $22 which doesn't meet $30 minimum spend requirement.

I am not sure if I will get 15000 points.

So ................sad
Takada wrote:
May 25th, 2019 5:03 pm
Got this and used it. Just a warning to others. I ordered about $40 worth of products but 3 were not available on pick-up, which dropped my total to around $27. I'm not sure if I will get the 15k points now because I was under the $30 minimum, but we'll see in 6 weeks. The 3 missing were what you would think would be common items like bread, mini-cucumbers and tofu.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
3187 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
They screwed up my order so much. I got an email confirming everything was processed and that I could pick it up at the location at the time I chose. And then I got a cancellation notice, with no reason given. The app no longer showed my order at all - you would think I would be able to build another order from it, but nope. So I re-entered all my items again, and then my promotion code no longer worked (I guess it didn't reset).

So I had to call them, and they said they would get my promotion code refreshed. Got a call from the store, and an email saying in the end they would be able to fill my order, but they would give me $15 PC express credit instead of 15k Optimum points (ugh). Went to the store at the given date and time... nope. Nothing there.

Now Customer Service is saying they cancelled my order because they had an issue with charging my credit card. My pending transaction says otherwise.

Worst service ever.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
21163 posts
7188 upvotes
vanpeople wrote:
May 25th, 2019 6:32 pm
me too. They removed my ice cream and lower down my order to be $22 which doesn't meet $30 minimum spend requirement.

I am not sure if I will get 15000 points.
It's been a while since this happened (I don't order very often) but when it did I still got whatever promo credit was applicable.
They seem to base it on your initial order rather than what they can pick which is a good thing since usually half my order is unavailable.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1159 posts
669 upvotes
Please mention in the title that this is valid for first-time orders only. This and the previous 10K offer are not working on customers who placed orders in the past. First order only!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1181 posts
531 upvotes
They would have to pay me to use this pc express service. From my first experience using it, had numerous issues checking out on the app, then got multiple calls from the staff that get your order ready saying they don't have this and that in stock and giving me ridiculous options for substitutions. When i go there, i walked inside the store and almost everything they told me they could not find was right where one would expect to find them and in more than enough quantiities. Its a complete waste of time. There is a reason they keep offerng these promos to use this service. I doubt many would use the service again after trying if for the first time if they had an experience anything like mine. If your short on time, just walk in and pick up although they advertise the service for its convenience, it couldn't be farther from the truth