Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[PC Financial] 75,000 PC points (worth $75) for payroll switch *New accounts only*

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2015 12:37 am
Jul 7, 2005
15 posts
7 upvotes

[PC Financial] 75,000 PC points (worth $75) for payroll switch *New accounts only*

Deal Link:
Expiry:
April 30, 2015
"You’ll receive 10,000 PC points when you set up your first automatic payroll or pension direct deposits and make a first direct deposit into a no fee bank account at any time. Plus, you’ll receive an additional 65,000 bonus PC points when you set up and make your first automatic payroll or pension direct deposit into your no fee bank account between January 19, 2015 and April 30, 2015. Bonus PC points will be awarded in May 2015 to all customers that qualify. Offer only available to the primary account holder of the no fee bank account. Limit one 10,000 PC points offer and one 65,000 PC points bonus offer per customer."
https://www.txn.banking.pcfinancial.ca/ ... _TandC.pdf
34 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm guessing no way to get this if you've had it set up for 2 years already? I was looking at the tangerine offer as well so might go with that instead.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7027 upvotes
Gatineau
DarkVelvet55 wrote: I'm guessing no way to get this if you've had it set up for 2 years already? I was looking at the tangerine offer as well so might go with that instead.
Yeah, Tangerine offer is better since its $120 and its Cash (not points like this offer).

djino
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1558 posts
734 upvotes
Pc points are almost as good as cash as they can be redeemed for any gift cards that they sell even with promotions(but only with the pc financial card not the points card)
Dec 28, 2014
17 posts
3 upvotes
ON
I guess I wouldn't qualify if I was using my PC account for payroll a year ago? I switched to Tangerine then.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5144 posts
2189 upvotes
Mississauga
Will a newly opened PCF account get the 2.5% interest rate promotion on high savings account?
bigphil26 wrote: Pc points are almost as good as cash as they can be redeemed for any gift cards that they sell even with promotions(but only with the pc financial card not the points card)
So I can use PCF debit/credit card to buy any GC and use my points to pay for it?
Feb 21, 2014
448 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
wing0 wrote: Will a newly opened PCF account get the 2.5% interest rate promotion on high savings account?

So I can use PCF debit/credit card to buy any GC and use my points to pay for it?
Yup. Even says so in the terms and conditions.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1310 posts
718 upvotes
Montreal QC
Great promo, I will have to switch payroll temporary to PC.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1913 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
Are existing customers eligible? I have had its chequing account for so long that I don't even remember whether I had had payroll deposit to it.
Mar 23, 2004
47726 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
max88 wrote: Are existing customers eligible? I have had its chequing account for so long that I don't even remember whether I had had payroll deposit to it.
Not mentioned, going to check with the PC Pavilion in my building.

Attractive offer though have to admit.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
2304 posts
950 upvotes
max88 wrote: Are existing customers eligible? I have had its chequing account for so long that I don't even remember whether I had had payroll deposit to it.
+1 on this. I've had a payroll with PC before but switched out.
Mar 23, 2004
47726 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
Went down to the Pavilion, the rep confirmed it was new accounts only. She also called into the main office and confirmed once again that it's only for new accounts.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1913 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
^ Thanks. That saved me the hassle.
Apr 22, 2007
342 posts
117 upvotes
I just got an email from PCF, saying that the promotion is for existing account too.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1024 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto
Same here. I saw nothing in the terms that says it's new accounts only. Might do this, $75 is nice.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1024 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: you probably got a targeted offer, a few ppl got those. Mind posting it?
Does this link work?
https://www.txn.banking.pcfinancial.ca/ ... nter.page#
You may need to be signed in to your account.

ETA: Right, the email:
Hi [Mercury048],

Since you already take advantage of the no fee bank account, we wanted to let you know that you can get $75 in PC® points when you set up payroll or pension direct deposit and make a first direct deposit by April 30.

It really does pay to bank in one place.

Call 1 877 433 1903, visit pcfinancial.ca/bundle or an in-store pavilion today.
Learn more

talk to us where to find us other links legal stuff privacy security

The original recipient of this email is on this email list because they provided their email address when applying for a President’s Choice Financial banking product, or registered their account online, or provided it when they entered a President’s Choice Financial contest and agreed to receive offers and information from us. At any time the original email recipient may unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe from President’s Choice Financial personal banking emails. The next page will refer to The Financial Aisle Newsletter™, however you will be unsubscribing from all emails from the provider of PC Financial personal banking products.

Conditions apply. Visit pcfinancial.ca/bundle for full terms and conditions of the PC® points bundle offer.

® PC, President’s Choice, PC Financial and President’s Choice Financial are registered trademarks of Loblaws Inc. Trademarks used under licence.

President’s Choice Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC. Personal banking services are not available in Quebec.

President’s Choice Financial MasterCard is provided by President’s Choice Bank.

The loyalty program is provided by President’s Choice Services Inc.

20,000 PC points = $20 in rewards redeemable at participating grocery stores where President’s Choice products are sold. Some redemption restrictions apply. Visit pcplus.ca for details.

PC points program provided by President’s Choice Services Inc.