• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2024 12:21 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2004
1361 posts
107 upvotes
lingecw wrote: With PC Financial World Elite master card, in addition to 7c off, you get 30X PC points for purchasing gas in superstore gas station, which is equivalent to 3%.
wait, what? you get 7¢/L off if you use your PCWEMC at their gas bars?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
User Name wrote: wait, what? you get 7¢/L off if you use your PCWEMC at their gas bars?
10.5c/L in Winnipeg
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Jan 21, 2012
662 posts
363 upvotes
User Name wrote: wait, what? you get 7¢/L off if you use your PCWEMC at their gas bars?
You get 7 c off with any PC Financial master card, not just the World Elite one.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2004
1361 posts
107 upvotes
lingecw wrote: You get 7 c off with any PC Financial master card, not just the World Elite one.
OMG *mind blown*... I'm gonna give them a try now. I've only ever seen one PC gas bar and it's the one on eglinton by glen erin in mississauga, and it usually posts 1¢ or less than neighbouring stations. Is this an instant 7¢ when you pay at the pump, similar to the instant airmiles 3¢ off at Shell?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4782 posts
1324 upvotes
Richmond
It depends on the gas bar. Ontario seems to be only 2 cents per litre. The cents off per litre is given back to you in superbucks. Works out to be same across Canada anyways. Ontario has the cheapest gas anyways.
Aug 9, 2014
468 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto, ON
User Name wrote: OMG *mind blown*... I'm gonna give them a try now. I've only ever seen one PC gas bar and it's the one on eglinton by glen erin in mississauga, and it usually posts 1¢ or less than neighbouring stations. Is this an instant 7¢ when you pay at the pump, similar to the instant airmiles 3¢ off at Shell?
There's one in Brampton too on bovaird
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2008
1432 posts
114 upvotes
bluebellrose wrote: It depends on the gas bar. Ontario seems to be only 2 cents per litre. The cents off per litre is given back to you in superbucks. Works out to be same across Canada anyways. Ontario has the cheapest gas anyways.
2 cents is the norm yes but certain gas bars offer 4 cents per litre just rare to find. Thankfully I live by a Superstore that offers 4 cents/L.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
Newman26 wrote: 2 cents is the norm yes but certain gas bars offer 4 cents per litre just rare to find. Thankfully I live by a Superstore that offers 4 cents/L.
Wow you guys are getting ripped off out east compared to us in the West.
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2003
1322 posts
90 upvotes
bluebellrose wrote: It depends on the gas bar. Ontario seems to be only 2 cents per litre. The cents off per litre is given back to you in superbucks. Works out to be same across Canada anyways. Ontario has the cheapest gas anyways.
Shawguy wrote: Wow you guys are getting ripped off out east compared to us in the West.
i guess it depends on the price of gas out east?
I thought it was more out east but maybe its not lol
Rogers
$35 Unlimited Local Calling
$30 6GB Data
$10 Retention VP (2500sms/CID/VM)
$75 + GRRF 2.13 + 5% GST = $80.99 :|
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
ELiTE KiLLaH wrote: i guess it depends on the price of gas out east?
I thought it was more out east but maybe its not lol
I'm not sure what it is in Ontario but it's 84.4 here in Winnipeg minus 10.5 = 73.9. Get another 2.5cents with the 3% on the World elite brings it to 71.4
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2008
1432 posts
114 upvotes
Shawguy wrote: Wow you guys are getting ripped off out east compared to us in the West.
It's the sad truth living in Onterible... I mean Ontario lol
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
Everything is cheaper in Manitoba. Lol
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4782 posts
1324 upvotes
Richmond
Newman26 wrote: It's the sad truth living in Onterible... I mean Ontario lol
On the bright side you're not the most expensive
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2008
1432 posts
114 upvotes
bluebellrose wrote: On the bright side you're not the most expensive
Nope we just have gas prices that go up and down without any valid reason whatsoever. Filled up the other day at 90/L and then it drops to 86.6/L today...why? Who knows anymore and anyone who claims they know really don't.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2003
1322 posts
90 upvotes
Shawguy wrote: I'm not sure what it is in Ontario but it's 84.4 here in Winnipeg minus 10.5 = 73.9. Get another 2.5cents with the 3% on the World elite brings it to 71.4
bluenote wrote: What the hell? It's like $1.20 here in van.
in calgary its abt 84.5-85.5 per L right now i believe
except our rebate is only 7c per L, not 10.5c per L like you guys in Winterpeg :P lol
the rest still applies though

i always thought gas out east was more expensive, but i guess BC is pretty expensive too lol
Rogers
$35 Unlimited Local Calling
$30 6GB Data
$10 Retention VP (2500sms/CID/VM)
$75 + GRRF 2.13 + 5% GST = $80.99 :|
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
3519 posts
435 upvotes
Calgary
ELiTE KiLLaH wrote: in calgary its abt 84.5-85.5 per L right now i believe
except our rebate is only 7c per L, not 10.5c per L like you guys in Winterpeg :P lol
the rest still applies though

i always thought gas out east was more expensive, but i guess BC is pretty expensive too lol
I filled up yesterday at RCSS Gasbar at Country Hills Calgary. It was 83.4. I got 7c + 3c from PCF Elite MC = 10c off. I haven’t bought gas at $73.4 since the eighties.
Today, the gas jumped back to 91.4
Jul 10, 2007
311 posts
9 upvotes
Did anyone experience a credit limit decrease without permission?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
PrinceV wrote: Did anyone experience a credit limit decrease without permission?
How much did they decrease you by? I only think they do this if they are concerned about your credit score. (They do soft checks every few months)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)