None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2009
5797 posts
700 upvotes
Grimsby
ReeGee wrote:
Jun 21st, 2017 5:00 pm
Shadow Warrior 2 is on my list too. Hoping it finally gets that coveted 75% discount. There's some recent stuff I want like Prey, Dirt 4 and Nier but I doubt those will get discounted enough for me to bite. Hopefully I'll pick up some of the older stuff on my list like Firewatch, Inside, SOMA, The Witness and The Division
Yeah good call on SOMA, totally forgot about that one. I skipped Nier on PS4 so I'll probably pick that up too but not expecting much of a discount.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5017 posts
1480 upvotes
Toronto
Things are slowly updating but these discounts are not very appealing so far. 40% off and still $26 for SW2 cmon son
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2010
2024 posts
190 upvotes
Is the quest thing for the stickers/cards bugged right now? I just went through my discovery queue and got the notification for an item being added to my inventory, but I actually got ten of the cards.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2010
2024 posts
190 upvotes
I bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided but had to refund it just now. It's crashed multiple times on startup, in cut scenes, and every single time I try to customize a weapon. First time I've ever had problems like this on PC I can't resolve. At least with a modern title, I have a couple older games on GoG with a variety of emulation/wrapper issues.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
1324 posts
381 upvotes
Ascott wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2017 6:38 pm
I bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided but had to refund it just now. It's crashed multiple times on startup, in cut scenes, and every single time I try to customize a weapon. First time I've ever had problems like this on PC I can't resolve. At least with a modern title, I have a couple older games on GoG with a variety of emulation/wrapper issues.
Too bad...I played it on the PS4 and really enjoyed it.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2010
2024 posts
190 upvotes
It feels weird to me to pick up something like Deus Ex on a console, but it doesn't really appear I have a choice. There's a bunch of topics about the crashes I was experiencing on the dames discussion forum, but there's no solutions posted there. Or on PC Gaming Wiki. Maddening.

Also, this 24-hour delay to actually be issued the refund after its approved is dumb.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2009
5797 posts
700 upvotes
Grimsby
What videocard do you have? Just curious. I had a few CTDs while playing it but nothing consistent.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2010
2024 posts
190 upvotes
My current build is an i7-3770k and a MSI GTX 980Ti 6G.
Sep 12, 2012
667 posts
477 upvotes
Wanted build my first gaming pc and GPU prices just jumped $80+ -.-
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2009
5797 posts
700 upvotes
Grimsby
There is a cryptocurrency mining frenzy going on but it's about to die down, payouts are starting to be terrible.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
1324 posts
381 upvotes
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Gunz13 wrote:
Jun 25th, 2017 9:21 pm
Wanted build my first gaming pc and GPU prices just jumped $80+ -.-
It looks like they've jumped a lot more than that?! Any idea when these will go down?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5017 posts
1480 upvotes
Toronto
What are you guys playing lately?

I put a couple hours into RE6 since getting it in the current Capcom humble bundle and I'm surprised by how fun it is. I remember this game getting trashed at launch but I'm finding the co-op campaign very enjoyable. I guess hardcore fans were upset because there's absolutely nothing "survival horror" about this game but it's a solid co-op action game imo. Looks great and runs smooth at 4K too.
I gave RE HD a shot as well but I couldn't get into it. I did play a bit of the original PSX game way back and what they did visually is pretty cool but the gameplay in RE6 is much more to my tastes as I enjoyed RE4 and RE5 a lot.
Last edited by ReeGee on Jul 19th, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5817 posts
1214 upvotes
The only decent part about RE6 is mercenaries mode solo or co-op.
The story, campaign and level design is awful. The boss battles are not fun to play at all and some levels and bad segments run tediously long.

I like RE1 HD Remake, RE4, RE5. Absolutely dislike RE6's campaign mode. I did not like RE7 much either but I never got around to finishing RE7.
I never played RE2 or RE3. I will give RE2 a shot when the RE2 Remake releases. It is supposed to be out sometime this year or early 2018.

ReeGee wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 4:55 pm
What are you guys playing lately?

I put a couple hours into RE6 since getting it in the current Capcom humble bundle and I'm surprised by how fun it is. I remember this game getting trashed at launch but I'm finding the co-op campaign very enjoyable. I guess hardcore fans were upset because there's absolutely nothing "survival horror" about this game but it's a solid co-op action game imo. Looks great and runs smooth at 4K too.
I gave RE HD a shot as well but I honestly can't get into it. I played a bit of the original PSX game and it's pretty awesome what they did visually but the gameplay in RE6 is much more to my tastes.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5017 posts
1480 upvotes
Toronto
XFactor11 wrote:
Jul 19th, 2017 4:58 pm
The only decent part about RE6 is mercenaries mode solo or co-op.
The story, campaign and level design is awful. The boss battles are not fun to play at all and some levels and bad segments run tediously long.
Well I got it or like $7 with 7 other games so I guess I'm not taking the story or any aspect of this game seriously enough to be disappointed in any way. I'm just surprised that it looks and runs as well as it does in 4K, controls nicely with the steam controller gyro and lots of people to play with co-op right now which is the most enjoyable part. I imagine people who paid full price for this at launch had reason to be far more critical but for basically $1 I have absolutely no complaints and am pleasantly surprised