• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 2:57 pm
Nov 12, 2012
307 posts
98 upvotes
Port Moody
sillysimms wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 6:41 pm
My insiders points from my purchase on October 12 still haven't posted and I'm going to have to enquire about them.

For me personally, the Insider's program has been a hassle and unless extra bonuses are added, I won't renew after the 'free' year. Insider points haven't posted and I had to call to get what was supposed to be free shipping rebated. For some it runs well, but I'm not interested in having to spend time following up on glitches.
Any news on your missing insider points?

I got my first insider bonus fine on my first online order - but I'm still waiting on 2 subsequent orders.

How long should we wait before we inquire?
Dec 8, 2011
517 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
pokee99 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 11:36 pm

I got my first insider bonus fine on my first online order - but I'm still waiting on 2 subsequent orders.

10 business days according to website when you placed order.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7293 posts
797 upvotes
GTA
pokee99 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2018 11:36 pm

So far they haven't shown up. It's 10 business days now so I will enquire...if I hadn't purchased during 25,000 points bonus for a $75 purchase I'd just return the order (those points haven't shown up either but it says 4 to 6 weeks).
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Mar 20, 2018
15 posts
4 upvotes
sillysimms wrote:
Oct 26th, 2018 4:53 pm
So far they haven't shown up. It's 10 business days now so I will enquire...if I hadn't purchased during 25,000 points bonus for a $75 purchase I'd just return the order (those points haven't shown up either but it says 4 to 6 weeks).
Please keep us updated, it looks like a lot of ppl is waiting for the PC Insider points to show up.
Nov 12, 2012
307 posts
98 upvotes
Port Moody
Catalina26 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2018 5:03 am
10 business days according to website when you placed order.
My insider points for my second order went through. Seemed to go through several days after the credit card charge posted. Now I am just waiting for the 3rd.

I'm likely going to give my online orders a rest now, because I've bought everything I need. I'll only buy more if they add more gift sets to the website. They don't have them all...
Dec 8, 2011
517 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
pokee99 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2018 3:49 pm
My insider points for my second order went through. Seemed to go through several days after the credit card charge posted. Now I am just waiting for the 3rd.

I'm likely going to give my online orders a rest now, because I've bought everything I need. I'll only buy more if they add more gift sets to the website. They don't have them all...
Lucky you, my points have not posted since first order. I did a points inquiry and got the robot answer “ I can assure you your points have been added...” and closed my case. I sent a rather not so nice reply ( kids kept me up all night lol) and this time someone else apologized and reminded me that points will take two weeks to post. Hummmmmmmm it has been two weeks already lol

Going to reply to this one sometime later, I will get my points but I hate having to be going back and forth with them. I could call but nope, don’t feel like it.
Jul 8, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
Is anyone having any luck getting Insider points on non luxury beauty boutique orders? Their website is contradictory and also the website to order sucks too. I’m sure after November 20th I’ll almost completely stop ordering.
Nov 12, 2012
307 posts
98 upvotes
Port Moody
mswork wrote:
Oct 27th, 2018 8:09 pm
Is anyone having any luck getting Insider points on non luxury beauty boutique orders? Their website is contradictory and also the website to order sucks too. I’m sure after November 20th I’ll almost completely stop ordering.
Yep - twice now I've got insider points on my whole order (luxury and regular beauty).
Nov 12, 2012
307 posts
98 upvotes
Port Moody
pokee99 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2018 3:49 pm

Literally 2 hours after I posted this, I placed another beauty boutique order! Lol! They had 20x on a $50+ purchase and 5,000 bonus points for using your PCFMC. I spent $60, and got 17,700 confirmed on the order, and will get 16,815 for PC Insiders and then 5,000 from PCFMC. That's almost $40 off!!! This is getting addictive! But you can't beat 60%+ off!

But, those insider points...it will suck to have to do inquiries. If I don't see all of mine by a particular date, I'll call do a bulk inquiry. I need a spreadsheet now.....
Jul 8, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
Anyone not seeing the 25,000 points for spending$75 show up on the beauty website today?? I thought maybe it was because I had items with bonus points but nope. I’m worried to place an order and not getting the spending bonus!
Dec 8, 2011
517 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
mswork wrote:
Oct 28th, 2018 3:44 pm
Anyone not seeing the 25,000 points for spending$75 show up on the beauty website today?? I thought maybe it was because I had items with bonus points but nope. I’m worried to place an order and not getting the spending bonus!
If it’s not advertised on the website, you will not get the points. It doesn’t show at top of main page like the 20x points did yesterday, so I assume this promo is not valid online.
Dec 8, 2011
517 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
Catalina26 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2018 5:46 pm
Lucky you, my points have not posted since first order. I did a points inquiry and got the robot answer “ I can assure you your points have been added...” and closed my case. I sent a rather not so nice reply ( kids kept me up all night lol) and this time someone else apologized and reminded me that points will take two weeks to post. Hummmmmmmm it has been two weeks already lol

Going to reply to this one sometime later, I will get my points but I hate having to be going back and forth with them. I could call but nope, don’t feel like it.
So after responding to the email in a calm manner and explaining that it has been more than 10 business days plus I received insider points for a purchase subsequent to the one in question, now I am told to contact PC MasterCard and once again have closed my case.

I don’t know what to feel anymore, but I am not letting this one go. I WANT MY POINTS.
Sep 10, 2017
32 posts
15 upvotes
I just called the PC Insiders phone number (1‑833‑724‑6743) about not receiving PC insider points for my beautyboutique order placed on Oct 10th. The customer service rep told me that it can take 2-4 weeks for the points to post to the account. I mentioned that's longer than 10 business days to post as stated on the order receipt, and the rep said the receipt is incorrect and to wait the 4 weeks. I'll be calling the PC insiders number directly if my points aren't there by Nov 7th since the PC optimum reps seem to have no idea about the PC insiders program.
Dec 8, 2011
517 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
bipster wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 7:54 pm
I just called the PC Insiders phone number (1‑833‑724‑6743) about not receiving PC insider points for my beautyboutique order placed on Oct 10th. The customer service rep told me that it can take 2-4 weeks for the points to post to the account. I mentioned that's longer than 10 business days to post as stated on the order receipt, and the rep said the receipt is incorrect and to wait the 4 weeks. I'll be calling the PC insiders number directly if my points aren't there by Nov 7th since the PC optimum reps seem to have no idea about the PC insiders program.
Thank you for this, I will be calling the day before you lol.
Dec 8, 2011
517 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
Catalina26 wrote:
Oct 29th, 2018 5:57 am
So after responding to the email in a calm manner and explaining that it has been more than 10 business days plus I received insider points for a purchase subsequent to the one in question, now I am told to contact PC MasterCard and once again have closed my case.

I don’t know what to feel anymore, but I am not letting this one go. I WANT MY POINTS.
So I received a response from MasterCard and they are sorry I am missing points but cannot help me lol and told me to contact PC Optimum instead....

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

Mielonka, mkl38s