• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 10:39 am
Dec 8, 2011
517 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
Catalina26 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2018 9:44 am
So I received a response from MasterCard and they are sorry I am missing points but cannot help me lol and told me to contact PC Optimum instead....
Just now I was trying to reply to PC Optimum care to let them know what MasterCard said and my messages just keep coming back undeliverable.

Ughhhhh going to have to call and see what they say.
Nov 12, 2012
307 posts
98 upvotes
Port Moody
Catalina26 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2018 9:44 am
So I received a response from MasterCard and they are sorry I am missing points but cannot help me lol and told me to contact PC Optimum instead....
Ah yes, the RUNAROUND! Gotta love that! It's happened to me before when I was having issues with my PCFMC points.

Seems like these points that post 'later on' are not very reliable. Gotta keep track of 'em!

Perhaps it's just as well that after Nov. 20th we can no longer stack the Insiders points with the bonuses....seems like doing any sort of an inquiry is next to impossible if no one wants to take responsibility for them....

I am waiting to do some gift set purchases on the website, and then I am going to pack it in!
Nov 12, 2012
307 posts
98 upvotes
Port Moody
Catalina26 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2018 10:35 am
Just now I was trying to reply to PC Optimum care to let them know what MasterCard said and my messages just keep coming back undeliverable.

Good grief! Yes, let us know what they say! And this whole business of the points posting in 2-4 weeks instead of 10 business days is hogwash. Guaranteed that their system is just acting up again and missing some of them entirely, and they are likely hoping their fixes will pick them up so they don't have to deal with them manually.
Sep 26, 2008
459 posts
90 upvotes
Ottawa
This Insiders program is a PITA given how much time and effort is required to monitor and constantly follow-up on missing points. Not impressed so far.
Sep 26, 2008
459 posts
90 upvotes
Ottawa
Received e-mail this morning that the surprise box is coming soon. Maybe that will make this program worth it?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
1550 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto
Just got an email saying my annual surprise gift is coming soon.

Does anyone know what people get?
Aug 4, 2010
936 posts
196 upvotes
Does anyone know with which shipping company the surprise boxes are shipped? Canada post or couriers? And does PC send out tracking numbers?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
6250 posts
3845 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
jellytime wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 12:45 pm
Just got an email saying my annual surprise gift is coming soon.

Does anyone know what people get?
RFD Threads are SEARCHABLE...
Just look to the top right hand corner above the first post on any page for the words SEARCH THIS THREAD

I used the keyword SURPRISE

You can see posts & pics for the last Surprise Boxes sent out in June starting on Page 17 with Post # 243
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
1550 posts
456 upvotes
Toronto
PointsHubby wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 1:56 pm
RFD Threads are SEARCHABLE...
Just look to the top right hand corner above the first post on any page for the words SEARCH THIS THREAD

I used the keyword SURPRISE

You can see posts & pics for the last Surprise Boxes sent out in June starting on Page 17 with Post # 243
Thanks for the tip! Looks great. I'm looking forward to getting the box!
Nov 12, 2011
6 posts
1 upvote
jellytime wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 2:22 pm
Thanks for the tip! Looks great. I'm looking forward to getting the box!
Not liking the pictured boxes shown in june.I was hoping for a big box full of trial size samples and product selection from the PC brand ,plus coupons.Products like coffee,cookies ,sweets,condiments,joe fresh cosmetics plus some over the counter medicines.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
6250 posts
3845 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kerrybabyxxoo wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 12:46 am
Not liking the pictured boxes shown in june.I was hoping for a big box full of trial size samples and product selection from the PC brand ,plus coupons.Products like coffee,cookies ,sweets,condiments,joe fresh cosmetics plus some over the counter medicines.
Nope.

It was just a box of a few full sized specialty products from the PC Black Label line

Some would say far more classy than a bunch of trial sized samples & Coupons

Ya gotta remember the intended demographic is not just female
As this is a Membership by Invite Only Group hinging on having a PC MC

Food plays well with all members. Upscale food items even better
Oct 14, 2017
740 posts
456 upvotes
GTA
kerrybabyxxoo wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 12:46 am
Yours is the glass 90% full view. ;)
Jun 13, 2013
50 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
newfbc wrote:
Sep 19th, 2018 8:12 pm
To follow up on this.. I made a $117.60 online Shoppers Beauty purchase on a 20x day.

Received:
31500 points - 20x purchase on website
23520 points - PC insider 20x PCF points
1176 points - base PCF points
2352 points - PCF WE bonus

58548 points total - pretty much 50% of spend. Awesome deal!

(Plus $4.20 ebates!)

Ron.
Hi

I am planning to make a similar purchase today. Would you be able to tell me how long it took for PC Insiders points to appear in your account?

Thanks
Jun 13, 2013
50 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Catalina26 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2018 10:35 am

Did you end up receiving the PC Insiders points for your beauty boutique purchase?

By the way, I just spoke to someone at PC Insiders and he told me they are going to get a dedicated team from 20th November to take care of just PC Insiders queries (including points).

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
3403 posts
1286 upvotes
Vancouver
smun4096 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 12:53 pm
Hi

I am planning to make a similar purchase today. Would you be able to tell me how long it took for PC Insiders points to appear in your account?

Thanks
I've had a couple experiences with this now.. from a couple days up to a week after the charge posted to my card.

Ron.