Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Nuuvem] Wolfenstein: The New Order CAD $6.4

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2015 12:47 am
Tags:
None
Aug 31, 2010
747 posts
959 upvotes
ON

[Nuuvem] Wolfenstein: The New Order CAD $6.4

Deal Link:
Price:
$6.4
http://www.nuuvem.com/item/wolfenstein-the-new-order

Really hot deal. Key will be activated on Steam. Nuuvem recently had put almost the entire inventory unavailable to non-South American users but this particular deal is available to be added to cart and checked out. Game costs BRL$17.99 which is equivalent to $CAD$6.4 if you use exchange free credit card, or around CAD$6.63 if you use Paypal (note exchange rate fluctuates so you might be seeing more or less than the amount). It's more than $3 cheaper than the Steam deal.

Act fast, Nuuvem can make the game unavailable to NA users any moment (this happened many times in the past). None of the other deals can be purchased without using VPN. So this has to be an oversight, I don't expect it to last more than a few hours.

7 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8102 upvotes
Thanks. Too much hassle and it looks risky to me though.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15786 upvotes
GT-EH
I don't think vpn is required to purchase this... it redeems as ROW retail on steam.
Aug 31, 2010
747 posts
959 upvotes
ON
GiOBoY wrote: I don't think vpn is required to purchase this... it redeems as ROW retail on steam.
Okay I thought your thread was simply to create an account, since it covers VPN I took it out of the OP. The entire process is pretty fast, except you have to use google translate for the Portuguese part.

For those who are concerned, Nuuvem is a legit key seller like Green Man Gaming, Humble Store. It's NOT like G2A or cdkeys.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15786 upvotes
GT-EH
I have a feeling this might be included in the humble monthly bundle coming up... this has been heavily discounted recently for some strange reason.
Feb 15, 2010
189 posts
62 upvotes
This same game is $9 on the PSN Store as a Black Friday Flash Sale (For Playstation 4 platform).
Worthwhile if you'd prefer playing it on console, or if you don't have an adequate PC to run the PC version.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 31, 2010
747 posts
959 upvotes
ON
GiOBoY wrote: I have a feeling this might be included in the humble monthly bundle coming up... this has been heavily discounted recently for some strange reason.
The game is 1.5 years old... Selling for $10 on Steam isn't particularly cheap given it's a 12hr game with no multi-player. Shadow of Mordor came out a year ago and the GOTY edition came out this year and it's already $17 on Steam.

It's just your games economics at work, nothing strange at all (except for the ridiculous regular price at $66.5... giving you an illusion the discount is too steep)
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1559 posts
1745 upvotes
Bought from these guys before, can vouch for authenticity. Even claimed the back up copy of my Witcher 2 EE on GOT.com and they recognized Nuuvem just fine. Definitely legit.