Shopping Discussion

Locked: PC Optimum Discussion Thread (formerly PC Plus)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2019 9:14 am
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
pentagonjr wrote: Anyone have any experience using Click and Collect redeeming PC Points? The one time I did it I didn't think I could get the "spend $250 get this $25 gift" because the small print on the flyer says "when you spend $250 after PC Points redemptions are deducted" but to my surprise they came to my car with the free item, in this case a gift pack of toothbrushes and toothpaste. Tomorrow is spend $300, get 30,000 points and I would rather do that than a physical product. Do you think I'd get the points?
All PC Plus Offers also work with Click & Collect, as long as you have gone into your account & loaded them before you shop.

So ya, if you Spend $ 300 then you can expect the 30,000 PC Points.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
minimalist wrote: Might be stackable with a personalized Goldfish offer. I get those sometimes but unfortunately not this week.
RE- Stackable

Ya I meant an instore offer advertised in the Flyer or on the shelf with the personal ones we get.

This write up in the Flyer, clearly IS NOT THAT... but rather the bit in the Flyer is just an advertisement for the PC Plus App (which is where the offer resides as a BONUS Offer) ... so nothing to stack

Unless as you say someone’s lucky enough to have a PERSONAL Offer as well on Chunky Soup or Goldfish.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
navyblue wrote: have a 25k points when spending 50$ at the mobile shop offer
any idea what i can get at the mobile shop that doesnt involve a contract?
also not sure if it counts as a mobile shop but the phone display they have at loblaws, is that considered mobile shop as well, or is it the stand alone booths they have at a few locations?
TheHans wrote: I have that offer too and was wondering the same thing. I've been looking at this phone: http://www.pcmobile.ca/prepaid_phones.j ... rod2830003 but I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not with the 25,000 points. I was trying to figure out also if it's a one-time 25,000 points or if it's 25,000 for every $50. But I think it's just one hit of 25,000. I asked on the cell phone forum about this phone. I'm not so well versed.
Have never bought anything at the Mobile Shop... although I once got an instore coupon handed to me good for Points if I just went inside & looked around... I did do that. They don’t have a lot of stuff (lot like a Bell or Rogers Store) but they have quite a few phones & some accessories.

Clearly the wording on this Offer is a one time $ 25 K Bonus... not a multiplier as there is not that all important wording on every $ 50 you Spend

I agree with the recommendations by @bylo in Reply # 4019 (page 268) if you are seriously thinking of using this offer
Dec 6, 2017
19 posts
8 upvotes
Jonric wrote: If you don't load your SDM offers, you may be missing out on A LOT of points.
Perhaps but unlike Loblaws I still get points if i don't load the offer. Most of the time I'm not buying what the "offers" want me to anyways.
Oct 20, 2016
74 posts
25 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: All PC Plus Offers also work with Click & Collect, as long as you have gone into your account & loaded them before you shop.

So ya, if you Spend $ 300 then you can expect the 30,000 PC Points.
Not an app offer, it's the weekly flyer offer I'm asking for about.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Ihateclipingcoupons wrote: From what I've read, this merger of the two programs will just mean that I can spend the points I earn at Shoppers Drug Mart at the Loblaws chain. That's it. That's all that will really change for me.

The schpeil for the merger says "We’re bringing what you love about the Shoppers Optimum and PC Plus programs together into the PC Optimum program" but that's baloney because what I love about Shopper Optimum program is that I earn points on EVERYTHING I BUY, even prescriptions, no matter how I pay. That means I earn points no matter if I "load offers" or not, I don't have to buy special "bonus offer" (READ: Overpriced) items to earn points, and I don't have to get & use a special credit card just to earn points. That's what I love about Shoppers Optimum. Is any of that going to function that way when I try and use the new merged program at, say, Superstore? Are they "bringing what you love" about Shoppers Optimum over to Superstore or No Frills? Apparently not. So why would I bother shopping there? I refuse to get another god dam credit card (I like having zero debt thank you very much) much less a store-branded credit card and I will not buy items just because they are items a computer wants me to buy; if the loyalty rewards program won't reward me because I refuse to play those stupid games then I'm shopping somewhere else that DOES!

Quite frankly I hate shopping at Superstore anyways, regardless of rewards points programs. It's just not a good shopping experience. It feels like the store went out of it's way to let me know it really, really, really doesn't care about me. I feel like the store treats me as if i were in some sort of industrial-shopping process, like I'm an item in an assembly line. Other stores make me feel like they are going out of there way to make me feel welcome.

Just for the record, I do a lot of shopping at Wholesale Club because I buy large quantities of things every week for my small business (I'm the guy with the cling-wrapped forklift pallet stacked five feet high with cases of pop and ten-pound sacks of rice and flour) although for my personal items I tend to go to Sobey's or CO-OP. It's always amused me that despite Wholesale Club begin owned by Loblaws you can neither earn nor spend PC points at Wholesale Club, so even if I did want to buy into their rewards program it would do virtually nothing for me.
Some of your info is incorrect.

For example, at Shoppers you will continue to earn points as you do now... both on Personal Coupons / Offers, as well as the one’s in the Flyer & the ones Signed In-Store. BUT you will also continue to get points on your total purchase as well... except as of February 1st under the NEW PC Optimum Points you’ll be getting 15 Points per $ 1 Spent... not the 10 you get now... so a whole 50% more!

And the NEW PC Optimum Program promises to continue the other aspects of the current program that SDMers love... 20x the Points Event... and Bonus Redemption Events.

Plus your earned SDM Points will Convert at their full value on February 1st to PC Optimum Points... so 8,000 Points worth $ 10... will become 10,000 PC Optimum Points also worth $ 10.

Add in the fact that you’ll be able to earn & Redeem at both chains... and now the maximum redemption has been raised to $ 500 (vs $ 170 currently at SDM)

You really need to read up, so come February 1st you’ll be set to go and get the most of the Program (ie work it to your advantage) www.pcoptimum.ca as well as the thread here on RFD dedicated to the changeover so you can learn all the tips & tricks

Like others I too suggest that you reconsider, and take a series look at the MY OPTIMUM advantageous where you can load the various personal offers that come your way weekly (not uncommon to get 12 to 20 Offers a week). You can load them to your card via the website, or by getting the Shoppers App. The App is convenient but not required to take advantage of these bonuses.

RE - PC FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD

Again this is optional... not a requirement at all for either getting points at Loblaws Group or SDM Stores... although if you do have it, both store chains reward members with additional points on every purchase. So it’s a personal choice.

In the end the choices you make are yours... but it would be a shame not to read up so you can make a truly educated decision. As it stands now (and will continue) there are plenty of Cdns / RFDers happily collecting points in both programs who will continue to do so after February 1st with PC Optimum. Personally, I am a very selective shopper & figure I make back over 30% of what I spend at SDM... and about the same at Loblaws. In both cases I DO NOT OVERSPEND... cause I rarely pay full price... I strategy shop the sales & promos and still make back all those points.

As I tell others... you cannot let these Loyalty Programs work you... It is up to the shopper to be an Informed Consumer and work the program to your own advantage / needs
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Ihateclipingcoupons wrote: Perhaps but unlike Loblaws I still get points if i don't load the offer. Most of the time I'm not buying what the "offers" want me to anyways.
I get that...

BUT you are also missing out on Days where you could get Points Multipliers E-Coupons as well

So instead of just getting say the 20x the Points Events that are advertised in the flyers every so often... you could be finding days when YOU get 20x the Points as a PERSONAL OFFER

So via the MY OPTIMUM Feature, i’ve gone from having a 20x the Points day once every 6 to 8 weeks to one every 10 to 20 Days

And that certainly improves the build up of Points in My SDM Optimum Account
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
pentagonjr wrote: Not an app offer, it's the weekly flyer offer I'm asking for about.
Ya you get those too thru Click & Collect

Click & Collect gives you access to everything you get as a Customer in the store, plus the added conveniences / features that solely come with Click & Collect
Oct 20, 2016
74 posts
25 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: Ya you get those too thru Click & Collect

Click & Collect gives you access to everything you get as a Customer in the store, plus the added conveniences / features that solely come with Click & Collect
Even though it says "after PC Points redemptions are deducted"? I'll be spending 300,000 in PC Points.
Untitled (1).png
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
pentagonjr wrote: Even though it says "after PC Points redemptions are deducted"? I'll be spending 300,000 in PC Points.
Untitled (1).png
Ok now we see the ad, it makes more sense.

Personally, when there are these types of Offers... Spend $ x and Get Y Points is when I make sure NOT TO REDEEM

You redeem $ 300 in PC Points this week or next, what does it matter ?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to spend the $ 300 this week, earn another 30,000 = $ 30

And then closer to Christmas (or after when money is tight) redeem that $ 330 you’ve got in your PC PLUS Account

But hey your strategy or YMMD from mine
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1062 posts
857 upvotes
GTA
Ihateclipingcoupons wrote: Perhaps but unlike Loblaws I still get points if i don't load the offer. Most of the time I'm not buying what the "offers" want me to anyways.
If you're satisfied with how much you save from the way you shop, fine.

Fwiw, I thought of SDM and Optimum for years in a similar manner to how you seem to. And I was basically content to get some points on every purchase while doing very little to try to increase how many I was getting... until I started paying enough attention to the program to realize I had only scratched the surface in terms of seeing and realizing the potential savings it offers. I did have to change how I shop, but far more in terms of when I buy the things I always have rather than different or additional things.
Oct 20, 2016
74 posts
25 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: Ok now we see the ad, it makes more sense.

Personally, when there are these types of Offers... Spend $ x and Get Y Points is when I make sure NOT TO REDEEM

You redeem $ 300 in PC Points this week or next, what does it matter ?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to spend the $ 300 this week, earn another 30,000 = $ 30

And then closer to Christmas (or after when money is tight) redeem that $ 330 you’ve got in your PC PLUS Account

But hey your strategy or YMMD from mine
Well, I don't shop at Superstore, I just get points for gas, so if I can get the 30,000 points on redemption the net effect is the same and I don't need $630 in groceries. I ask because I unexpectedly got a $25 physical free item when spending 250,000 in points last time, but I don't know if the Click and Collect people made a mistake. Since the points aren't physical I'm assuming they won't be added to my account.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
pentagonjr wrote: Well, I don't shop at Superstore, I just get points for gas, so if I can get the 30,000 points on redemption the net effect is the same and I don't need $630 in groceries. I ask because I unexpectedly got a $25 physical free item when spending 250,000 in points last time, but I don't know if the Click and Collect people made a mistake. Since the points aren't physical I'm assuming they won't be added to my account.
YMMV... cause of the exact wording on that flyer ad

But here’s what I do know from PAST in store experiences

I’ve been able to get all the PC Points due to me when i purchase, including on my PERSONAL OFFERS, INSTORE OFFERS, etc
When the bill totals & they’ve swiped my card

And i’ve been able to redeem on the same bill...”would you like to redeem any points today ?”

The only thing I was told was I could not redeem today’s earnings against my bill today

So if I had spent $ 100 and earned 10,000 Bonus Points... I would need to have already had 100,000 Points to get $ 100 taken off my bill
If I only had 90,000 before this transaction, then that would be the max I could cash out = $ 90
No adding the past 90,000 to today’s 10,000 for $ 100 Cash out today on the same bill
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2344 posts
1990 upvotes
Halifax
Ihateclipingcoupons wrote: From what I've read, this merger of the two programs will just mean that I can spend the points I earn at Shoppers Drug Mart at the Loblaws chain. That's it. That's all that will really change for me.
The schpeil for the merger says "We’re bringing what you love about the Shoppers Optimum and PC Plus programs together into the PC Optimum program" but that's baloney because what I love about Shopper Optimum program is that I earn points on EVERYTHING I

Honestly - we have NO IDEA what the new program will be like . True at SDM you get points on everything but the BIG points come in when you purchase on 20X days or use the app to purchase on specific days or bonuses etc...
Maybe the new program WILL have this... it is anyones guess at this time.
I LOVE the Optimum program and I am hoping PC catches on to some of the great things about this program. Hopefully they have done their research.

BUY, even prescriptions, no matter how I pay. That means I earn points no matter if I "load offers" or not, I don't have to buy special "bonus offer" (READ: Overpriced) items to earn points, and I don't have to get & use a special credit card just to earn points. That's what I love about Shoppers Optimum. Is any of that going to function that way when I try and use the new merged program at, say, Superstore? Are they "bringing what you love" about Shoppers Optimum over to Superstore or No Frills? Apparently not.

Apparently not ? You must know something that we don't. Again the BIG points with Shoppers are the Loaded apps and coupons.

So why would I bother shopping there?
For me, convenience and pricing.

I refuse to get another god dam credit card (I like having zero debt thank you very much) much less a store-branded credit card and I will not buy items just because they are items a computer wants me to buy; if the loyalty rewards program won't reward me because I refuse to play those stupid games then I'm shopping somewhere else that DOES!

I usually only hold one card at a time- but my husband has been the PC points collector and he was frustrated in September. We had a BMO WE card paying $ 200 per year, We dropped the second card and he picked up this one for free and a $ 150 Cineplex credit. We also also firm believers in Zero Debt on credit card and pay it off two days before due date. My husband was loading offers on the computer but could not remember in the store. He had about 100 $ worth of points in two years.
When the PC WE had a good offer on it we picked it up. The jury is still out. I like the original BMO WE card. We both believe in Zero debt. But I must say it has been better than expected. We also both inherited Iphone 5s from our teenagers last year. We both loaded the app under his name. It is great to be able to see offers in the store. We are slowly coming to terms with technology and getting the hang of it ! I challenged him to pay from Christmas dinner - he has about $ 370 points in 3 months. He is feeling quite a bit more optimistic about it. It is his thing... Shoppers is mine Smiling Face With Open Mouth He can't compete with me on point collection - but he does not know that !

Quite frankly I hate shopping at Superstore anyways, regardless of rewards points programs. It's just not a good shopping experience. It feels like the store went out of it's way to let me know it really, really, really doesn't care about me. I feel like the store treats me as if i were in some sort of industrial-shopping process, like I'm an item in an assembly line. Other stores make me feel like they are going out of there way to make me feel welcome.
Just for the record, I do a lot of shopping at Wholesale Club because I buy large quantities of things every week for my small business (I'm the guy with the cling-wrapped forklift pallet stacked five feet high with cases of pop and ten-pound sacks of rice and flour) although for my personal items I tend to go to Sobey's or CO-OP. It's always amused me that despite Wholesale Club begin owned by Loblaws you can neither earn nor spend PC points at Wholesale Club, so even if I did want to buy into their rewards program it would do virtually nothing for me.
I do "Get it " about the feel of the Superstore. But I find the people very good. The lighting and high celings make it feel a bit institutional. It is their formula. I don't dislike it - but I don't want to spend alot of time there either. I like getting in - and then getting out. But I feel this way in most stores. The food quality is great as is the selection. I must admit I do like to switch it up every couple of months at Sobey's. They are further away but I really like that store.
A fan of RFD
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
rdiamond1 wrote:
Honestly - we have NO IDEA what the new program will be like . True at SDM you get points on everything but the BIG points come in when you purchase on 20X days or use the app to purchase on specific days or bonuses etc...
Maybe the new program WILL have this... it is anyones guess at this time.
I LOVE the Optimum program and I am hoping PC catches on to some of the great things about this program. Hopefully they have done their research.
Sorry but I disagree.

I get the sentiment... and the pessimism, but you cannot say it’s anyone’s guess

Shoppers & Loblaws Group has been very open about we can expect come February 1st

All the things we LOVE about Shoppers Optimum is staying

* Points on total purchase
* Bonus Points on In Store & Flyer Offers
* Points on Personal Bonus Offers
* 20x The Points Days
* Redemption Promotions

PLUS

* Shoppers Optimum Points on conversion hold their value (and in some instances actually are worth more)
* Combined Points In BOTH Programs mean more choices to earn & redeem
* 15 Points per dollar spent (up from 10)
* A Redemption Limit raised to $ 500

You really should read up more... cause the NEW PC Plus Optimum Program has done things in this merger that is head & shoulders above what usually happens when two companies become one and combine Loyalty Programs

www.pcoptimum.ca

And also check out this recent LIVE CHAT FAQ video
https://www.facebook.com/presidentschoi ... =2&theater
Dec 6, 2017
19 posts
8 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: Some of your info is incorrect.

For example, at Shoppers you will continue to earn points as you do now... both on Personal Coupons / Offers, as well as the one’s in the Flyer & the ones Signed In-Store. BUT you will also continue to get points on your total purchase as well... except as of February 1st under the NEW PC Optimum Points you’ll be getting 15 Points per $ 1 Spent... not the 10 you get now... so a whole 50% more!

And the NEW PC Optimum Program promises to continue the other aspects of the current program that SDMers love... 20x the Points Event... and Bonus Redemption Events.

Plus your earned SDM Points will Convert at their full value on February 1st to PC Optimum Points... so 8,000 Points worth $ 10... will become 10,000 PC Optimum Points also worth $ 10.

Add in the fact that you’ll be able to earn & Redeem at both chains... and now the maximum redemption has been raised to $ 500 (vs $ 170 currently at SDM)

You really need to read up, so come February 1st you’ll be set to go and get the most of the Program (ie work it to your advantage) www.pcoptimum.ca as well as the thread here on RFD dedicated to the changeover so you can learn all the tips & tricks

Like others I too suggest that you reconsider, and take a series look at the MY OPTIMUM advantageous where you can load the various personal offers that come your way weekly (not uncommon to get 12 to 20 Offers a week). You can load them to your card via the website, or by getting the Shoppers App. The App is convenient but not required to take advantage of these bonuses.

RE - PC FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD

Again this is optional... not a requirement at all for either getting points at Loblaws Group or SDM Stores... although if you do have it, both store chains reward members with additional points on every purchase. So it’s a personal choice.

In the end the choices you make are yours... but it would be a shame not to read up so you can make a truly educated decision. As it stands now (and will continue) there are plenty of Cdns / RFDers happily collecting points in both programs who will continue to do so after February 1st with PC Optimum. Personally, I am a very selective shopper & figure I make back over 30% of what I spend at SDM... and about the same at Loblaws. In both cases I DO NOT OVERSPEND... cause I rarely pay full price... I strategy shop the sales & promos and still make back all those points.

As I tell others... you cannot let these Loyalty Programs work you... It is up to the shopper to be an Informed Consumer and work the program to your own advantage / needs
No, you're the one who's info is incorrect. "BUT you will also continue to get points on your total purchase as well" is misleading because you only "get points on your total purchase" if (1) You're shopping at Shopper's Drug Mart or (2) You have a PC-branded credit card. NOWHERE IN THE OFFICIAL SITE DOES IT SAY YOU WILL EARN POINTS AT BOTH LOCATIONS FOR EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE! When you write "you’ll be able to earn & Redeem at both chains" you're also being misleading, for the same reasons. Yes, you'll "be able to" earn at both places but the rules are not the same at both places. No earning points at Superstore if you don't jump through the "load your offers" hoops and don't have a PC -branded credit card. Is anything I wrote here wrong? No? Then don't say "Some of your info is incorrect."
Oh, and I never mentioned anything about the rest of what you wrote so how could any of what I didn't write be incorrect?
Dec 6, 2017
19 posts
8 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: I get that...

BUT you are also missing out on Days where you could get Points Multipliers E-Coupons as well

So instead of just getting say the 20x the Points Events that are advertised in the flyers every so often... you could be finding days when YOU get 20x the Points as a PERSONAL OFFER

So via the MY OPTIMUM Feature, i’ve gone from having a 20x the Points day once every 6 to 8 weeks to one every 10 to 20 Days

And that certainly improves the build up of Points in My SDM Optimum Account
Read the fine print. Those "Points Multiplier Days" only apply if you spend a lot of money in one transaction. I'm not ever buying enough stuff at a drug store to qualify for that. Right now you can get an extra 4000 points you you spend.... $30? How about no. I'm not buying $30 worth of stuff in one trip at a drug store (unless it's a prescription but prescriptions are not eligible for points). The rest of the "exclusive offers" are on stuff that is either:

1) not on sale
or
2) not anything I want.
or
3) (usually) both.

Do you see the problem here?

The bonus points are usually either just on stuff they want me to buy and not stuff I want to buy, or they're trying to get me to buy more than I wanted to. I'm not playing that game. I'll just collect the normal points-on-every-dollar-spent and walk around the other hoops they want me to jump through.
Apr 7, 2012
823 posts
847 upvotes
gta
The schpeil for the merger says "We’re bringing what you love about the Shoppers Optimum and PC Plus programs together into the PC Optimum program" but that's baloney because what I love about Shopper Optimum program is that I earn points on EVERYTHING I BUY, even prescriptions, no matter how I pay. That means I earn points no matter if I "load offers" or not, I don't have to buy special "bonus offer" (READ: Overpriced) items to earn points, and I don't have to get & use a special credit card just to earn points. That's what I love about Shoppers Optimum. Is any of that going to function that way when I try and use the new merged program at, say, Superstore? Are they "bringing what you love" about Shoppers Optimum over to Superstore or No Frills? Apparently not. So why would I bother shopping there? I refuse to get another god dam credit card (I like having zero debt thank you very much) much less a store-branded credit card and I will not buy items just because they are items a computer wants me to buy; if the loyalty rewards program won't reward me because I refuse to play those stupid games then I'm shopping somewhere else that DOES!

i dont think you get the new program, its not one set of super rules that apply to both stores, loblaws chains and sdm. both chains will have different earning rules. what is combined is the points and the flexibility to use at both places.
basically there is almost no change to the pc plus program, most of the change is on the sdm side optimum value to bing it in line with pc plus so they can be merged.
rest of it looks to be the same at both stores.
https://www.pcoptimum.ca/static/pdf/PC- ... ble-en.pdf
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Ihateclipingcoupons wrote: No, you're the one who's info is incorrect. "BUT you will also continue to get points on your total purchase as well" is misleading because you only "get points on your total purchase" if (1) You're shopping at Shopper's Drug Mart or (2) You have a PC-branded credit card. NOWHERE IN THE OFFICIAL SITE DOES IT SAY YOU WILL EARN POINTS AT BOTH LOCATIONS FOR EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE! When you write "you’ll be able to earn & Redeem at both chains" you're also being misleading, for the same reasons. Yes, you'll "be able to" earn at both places but the rules are not the same at both places. No earning points at Superstore if you don't jump through the "load your offers" hoops and don't have a PC -branded credit card. Is anything I wrote here wrong? No? Then don't say "Some of your info is incorrect."
Oh, and I never mentioned anything about the rest of what you wrote so how could any of what I didn't write be incorrect?
I’m sorry, I must have missed something
I could have swore we were talking about Shoppers Optimum and how it folds into the NEW PC Optimum
(Granted this is the PC Plus topic) :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27753 posts
27757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Ihateclipingcoupons wrote: Read the fine print. Those "Points Multiplier Days" only apply if you spend a lot of money in one transaction. I'm not ever buying enough stuff at a drug store to qualify for that. Right now you can get an extra 4000 points you you spend.... $30? How about no. I'm not buying $30 worth of stuff in one trip at a drug store (unless it's a prescription but prescriptions are not eligible for points). The rest of the "exclusive offers" are on stuff that is either:

1) not on sale
or
2) not anything I want.
or
3) (usually) both.

Do you see the problem here?

The bonus points are usually either just on stuff they want me to buy and not stuff I want to buy, or they're trying to get me to buy more than I wanted to. I'm not playing that game. I'll just collect the normal points-on-every-dollar-spent and walk around the other hoops they want me to jump through.
Re - Multipliers & Spend $ X and Get Y

These are not the same thing.

A multiplier is when you get a PERSONAL OFFER / coupon that says...
Enjoy 20x the Points on Tuesday

There is no minimum Spend.

You just load the coupon and get 20x the Points... on a extra day, just for you, beyond the regularly advertised Multiplier Events / Weekends.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)