Jul 21, 2006
2548 posts
142 upvotes
Nice, this is a steal with priced jacked up to $70 now
====================================
May 11, 2016
80 posts
32 upvotes
Thanks OP! Worked without any issues. Added to cart. Paid with PayPal. Validate through sms. Got an email link to redeem code. Everything worked
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17664 posts
789 upvotes
Brampton
So can you buy two and then just enter both codes and then I can forget about it for the next 2 years? Does it work like that?

PS4 noob here that just got Destiny 2.
Discord: ZAvMRrc
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17664 posts
789 upvotes
Brampton
This site is a serious POS. It goes through all the motions then at the very end says it can't process my order and it's been voided & wants me to call support

What's up with this?
Discord: ZAvMRrc
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2707 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
My order was voided because my number cannot be verified?

What the hell?
Mar 9, 2014
37 posts
30 upvotes
Oakville ON
duckdown wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 9:02 pm
This site is a serious POS. It goes through all the motions then at the very end says it can't process my order and it's been voided & wants me to call support

What's up with this?
Same issue here.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8853 posts
1373 upvotes
James8 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 4:33 pm
What's the regular price for the 1 year psn? Isn't it $70?
so this is a good deal?

Thanks OP!
Really?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2707 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like they are forcing everyone to call, and asking if they are in the states or canada before processing it.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
1697 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Sepharite wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:09 pm
Seems like they are forcing everyone to call, and asking if they are in the states or canada before processing it.
I did not have to call, but I did have to provide my phone # and they texted me a verification code.
Aug 7, 2006
62 posts
They texted me a verification number, and I got the same error message after validation (it says it can't process my order and it's been voided & wants me to call support). I called support and they told me that this product was not available for my region...
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2707 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
Yanick wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:14 pm
They texted me a verification number, and I got the same error message after validation (it says it can't process my order and it's been voided & wants me to call support). I called support and they told me that this product was not available for my region...
Which region is that?
Sep 10, 2017
1 posts
Got the deal as of 11:30am PST.

Initially clicking the link didn't work, gave me "not available in your region error." Next, i loaded it on my phone LTE (Rogers, located in BC) then was able to proceed. it got into my cart, accepted my PayPal, got the text verification code, but once the screen came fro my security question it told me to wait an hour b/c it failed.

Waited an hour, tried again and got it to work no problem .email came and redeemed it no problem. Thanks OP. shitty website to use
Nov 23, 2016
54 posts
69 upvotes
Originally payed through Paypal using my Telus phone. My order was cancelled and support told me was that they didn't sell the card for my region.... I think it is just some BS response to get out of providing actual support. Since Paypal didn't withdraw any payment I just did it through my PC on Bell Aliant and it was processed automatically in about 20 seconds. I got my virtual card and applied it to my PSN without any issues. This was awesome timing as I needed PS+ to play Destiny 2 online.
Jan 21, 2017
14 posts
1 upvote
Worked simple and easy, site a little slow but authenticated region through text easy enough.