Hot Deals

[pcgamesupply.com] PSN 1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 7:16 pm
Dec 8, 2013
215 posts
118 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone know of any deals on single month subscriptions for PS+? Is there even such a thing? I don't even remember if I've had my PS4 online yet. LOL!
Jan 21, 2015
31 posts
12 upvotes
British Columbia
Thanks OP, my PS+ just expired last week. I've been looking for a deal like this!
Dec 24, 2009
17 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks OP, this works and very easy tempted to get a second one. Too bad this wasn't before I spent $69 just to keep playing destiny
Jul 18, 2015
45 posts
27 upvotes
Maple, ON
g3lo wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 6:28 pm
This is very frustrating. Can someone advise why the payment keeps getting rejected? I contacted them they advise not available in your region? Their customer service is extremely poor.
Yup not working for me either. There are some threads on Reddit for this deal that say you can use a VPN and that might work. Try doing that. I ended up going to Shoppers and found a $49.99 card in the stacks.
Jul 2, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
Thank you!

Worked no problem for me. Was about to pay $66 from Costco.
Nov 15, 2015
95 posts
39 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Have the phone calls started yet? At first it was just the ones saying I'd won a Cruise. Thought nothing of it. Then came the surveys. I did the first one to be nice...I thought, "hey, they're just trying to make a living like everyone else right, aw jeez?". The calls would come later and later in the day. 11pm, midnight. Sometimes later. The subject matter too became more sensitive and personal. "Why don't you open a line of credit with RBC instead of TD?", or "You can save an average of $12.50/week by shopping at Metro instead of Longo's". The walls had begun closing in. I went for a walk to try and clear my head. Impulsively, I took my $183.27 LG G5 from WoW mobile with my $48/mo, Manitoba plan Koodo sim and chucked it into the creek thinking that'll be that. Walked into Freedom, picked up a refurb BB curve and a prepaid SIM and went on with my life. The plan worked... at least at first. The next call that came was from a wholesale online funeral supply. The recorded voice callously spoke of bogo headstones and first 2 years paid urn storage with a 6 piece memorabilia allowance at participating mausoleums. Enough is enough! You want to threaten me pcgamesupply?! I know you have agents reading this, lurking in the depths. Don't do it people! Protect your data at all costs!!
Dec 20, 2011
267 posts
56 upvotes
Windsor, On
Thanks this was an awesome deal. Expire date was the 21st, and I really can't see myself spending $70 on this when all my kids play is minecraft online.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
2758 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
Is this still working for people? I still can't buy it. I'll pay an extra $2 if someone can order it for me.
Nov 9, 2009
511 posts
86 upvotes
It doesn't work, tried twice. **** it.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1101 posts
116 upvotes
Ottawa
It worked flawlessly thank you OP, I’m just a bit sketched out that they were so adamant on getting a valid phone number. Tried using a temporary phone number texting app, and they didn’t allow that number. But the code I bought I bought worked so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.