Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

PCPlus Bonus Offer: Get 20,000 Points for Every $80 You Spend (Loblaws/Ontario Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2013 5:49 am
Tags:
None
Aug 21, 2006
105 posts
8 upvotes
At the pcplus website, go to your offers page , make sure you're logged in. Look at the right hand side column, not the middle part where you normally see your offers.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2011
2715 posts
968 upvotes
Yellowknife
leer wrote: Offer seems to be back, but only for 3 days, until this Wednesday Aug 21.
Yes, just checked my e-mail and saw the offer again. Guess Loblaws was getting a lot of action with this offer. It is a much better offer than RCSS spend $250 (yikes!) and get a $25 gift card.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
leer wrote: At the pcplus website, go to your offers page , make sure you're logged in. Look at the right hand side column, not the middle part where you normally see your offers.
right hand side under "Suggested offers" I get For EVERY $25 spent on Health and Beauty Products = 5000pts.... damn
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2904 posts
220 upvotes
I wonder if the offers could be stacked. 5000 points for $25 spent on Health and Beauty Products + 5000 points on every purchase over $30.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
5522 posts
3051 upvotes
GTA
My wife went yesterday (first day of the new promo) and spent about $160 after tax and when she got home she realized we did not get awarded the 20,000 points. Our purchase was only for groceries (nothing from the exclusion list).....anyone know why this might be?
Mar 27, 2008
551 posts
59 upvotes
Etobicoke
The_Professor wrote: My wife went yesterday (first day of the new promo) and spent about $160 after tax and when she got home she realized we did not get awarded the 20,000 points. Our purchase was only for groceries (nothing from the exclusion list).....anyone know why this might be?
They had a programing issue and customers were told to call a toll free number to get it added manually. Bad promo Loblaws. Get it together, poor cashier had to take flake for your incompetance.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
Loblaws are more expensive than some other grocers so because I haven't purchased anything in a while so I no longer get any offers in the weekly spam
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
jenviea wrote: Loblaws are more expensive than some other grocers so because I haven't purchased anything in a while so I no longer get any offers in the weekly spam
I had in my account communication preference "do not send any emails", thats probably why I don't have the offer in my account :(
Aug 29, 2007
345 posts
159 upvotes
tadk666 wrote: They had a programing issue and customers were told to call a toll free number to get it added manually. Bad promo Loblaws. Get it together, poor cashier had to take flake for your incompetance.
Does anyone know the phone number to call to have it added manually? i made a purchase on Monday and got the 5000 points for $25 spent, but didn't get the 20K points for spending over $80.
Aug 27, 2005
742 posts
13 upvotes
Didn't get the 20k points after spending $80 on Monday night...Cashier took my name, e-mail and transaction number and they said the points would be applied within a week...
Aug 21, 2006
105 posts
8 upvotes
rain wrote: I wonder if the offers could be stacked. 5000 points for $25 spent on Health and Beauty Products + 5000 points on every purchase over $30.
This comes after the promo is over but yes, they can be stacked, double-dipped or whatever you want to call it. The offers are not mutually exclusive. As long as you need criteria of any or all of those offers, the points will be credited.

For example, I spent over $80 (but less than $160) and just over $50 of that was in health & beauty items. Therefore, I got 20K for the $80, 2 x 5K for the $25 in health & beauty items. I also received points for several items with their own associated offers. Thus I came away with a little over 30K points on that purchase.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4783 posts
1327 upvotes
Richmond
hmm, too bad pcplus isn't rolled out over here yet. We can easily spend $30 at rcss. Two bags of rice and we're at $50, plus some groceries and we're at $80 including the weekly groceries.
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
bluebellrose wrote: hmm, too bad pcplus isn't rolled out over here yet. We can easily spend $30 at rcss. Two bags of rice and we're at $50, plus some groceries and we're at $80 including the weekly groceries.
everything is more expensive in BC. I remember Orange juice was at least $1 over the price here in ON.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)