Toronto - $25 Prix Fixe 3 course meal @ Pear Tree. Until Feb 10

Deal Link:
Price:
$25
Expiry:
February 10, 2019
Retailer:
Pear Tree
I went there in Nov , the last time they did a special menu. Very pleased. Good service and delicious food. Located in Cabbagetown

http://www.peartreerestaurant.ca/specials/

Last edited by sprung on Feb 9th, 2019 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
7 replies
Jun 15, 2011
39369 posts
5806 upvotes
King City
Would check out, but no veg option in the entree :(
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
35 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for sharing OP. I went here Monday around 6PM, the food was amazing, huge portions, good service. Just a bit out of the way from subway station (aprox 30. min walk from Dundas).
Aug 31, 2014
373 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Great place, great food. Certainly a better deal than $200 for a meal for two at Benihana's.

Good find OP.
Nov 29, 2006
878 posts
237 upvotes
Tried it last Wednesday and food and service was good. Had the steak and lobster tail but the tail was tiny, not sure if that can be called lobster LOL. Overall, we enjoy it. Thanks OP. After that we went to the Aquarium (50% off), it was a good night out. Good RFD effect!

BTW, there are parking on both sides of the streets on Parliament St.
Oct 8, 2012
289 posts
104 upvotes
Yea, this place sucks. The wait staff saw us enter and made us wait at the door for 15 mins, never once coming up to us to say anything.

Also, there was an Indian guy at the front cutting a cake, picking up the cake with his hands and knife, licking his fingers and knife, then cut another piece before taking the slices to a couple's table.

We saw that and felt sick. We went across the street to Pho Pas. Really great place! Wanted to go for a while so I'm happy this place flopped.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7047 posts
2253 upvotes
Toronto
Damn how did I miss this :(
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.