Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pearson Airport

Discount Parking - 15% off - Reserve by Aug. 29

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2019 8:40 am
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto

Discount Parking - 15% off - Reserve by Aug. 29

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 29, 2019
Retailer:
Pearson Airport
Reserve now to save 15% in the Daily Park Garage in Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, and in the Value Park Garage and Lot.

Reserve online between August 22 and 29, 2019. Travel anytime.

USE CODE: EXTENDFUN
14 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
Value Park Garage uses the tram. Usually much quicker than the Park'n'fly shuttle. I still use Park'n'fly though I avoid economy.
Public Mobile
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2018
10135 posts
10248 upvotes
jurassic98 wrote: one week parking is $102.00, $112.20, $144.92. WHEN you use www.parknfly.ca/Location/Toronto-Airport-Parking.aspx cost like $40(Economic) so I am wondering What is the BIG difference parking at YYZ versus ParkNFly..both need shuttle to get to airports.
Value lot is covered and direct tram connection to terminal

Park and fly is far, wait for shuttle that is not always on time, car is outdoor .
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
For ParkNFly (I only checked Toronto) when you select the economy lot, there is an upgrade option for $30 to Valet. I was checking for 9 days, may be different for different days. The point is, if I select the Valet lot initially, it was about $37 more again.
eg economy $59 + $30 = $89 + HST
Valet = $126 + HST

I tried using my corp discount code, and it could not beat this.
Public Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2005
5355 posts
2721 upvotes
WFH
spotts01 wrote: ...I still use Park'n'fly though I avoid economy.
Why? Just wondering what the difference is because the features appear identical. Their website isn't very clear what your losing with economy.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
1706 posts
354 upvotes
The code also works for parking directly at the airport. I find this to be much quicker. Used to do park n fly, but one time had to wait for two shuttles as there was a line up to get on. Never again! Personally it's worth the extra money to park right at the airport and not worry about a shuttle or tram.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
dirtmover wrote: Why? Just wondering what the difference is because the features appear identical. Their website isn't very clear what your losing with economy.
Valet is close to the airport and has priority shuttles, while Self Park is a bit closer to the airport than economy
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2012
1092 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
spotts01 wrote: Valet is close to the airport and has priority shuttles, while Self Park is a bit closer to the airport than economy
Either way you have to take a shuttle which is a real hassle especially if your plane lands at a time when there are a lot of arrivals.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2005
5355 posts
2721 upvotes
WFH
hamandcheese wrote: Either way you have to take a shuttle which is a real hassle especially if your plane lands at a time when there are a lot of arrivals.
That hassle pales into insignificance when considered in the context of the entire journey. I guess it might be more of a deal it you live relatively close to the airport and are taking a short flight.
Nov 29, 2015
27 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What about Skypark Valet? I used these guys before for their valet and not bad but more recent I parked at the airport directly which was so much better..if travelling with small kids your paying for that convenience which to me is worth it if you can (gotta pretend as if it was apart of the trip/travel costs though) lol. I just got this email and looks like they are running a promo for skypark debating on giving them another try as park and fly is a zoo with the line ups at times which can be really annoying when everyone just wants to go home.
D0EA0557-4CE3-45AD-BDBF-9483D660B37C.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1915 upvotes
TO
dirtmover wrote: Why? Just wondering what the difference is because the features appear identical. Their website isn't very clear what your losing with economy.
Always wondered the same and never found an answer. Still like to use the viscount rd YYZ official parking lot connected to trams for smaller trips as it's convenient.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1605 posts
175 upvotes
Markham
Oh I missed this. Any other codes for Pearson. I know about the pearson10

Is the value park garage secures/safe?

Anything else? Thanks