• Dec 27th, 2011 8:03 am
Tags:
None
Apr 2, 2007
480 posts
10 upvotes

Pearson International airport - 20% off reduced rate parking lot

Hey everyone,

I didn't see this posted anywhere! I came across this coupon from the Greater Toronto Airports Authority. 20% off the reduced rate lot. Offer expires December 31, 2009. Lot has 24 hour LINK Train service to terminals 1 and 3.

$14 per day -->$11.20
$65 per week --> $52.00

Link to pdf: http://www.gtaa.com/local/files/en/Trav ... RRL-EN.pdf

coupon was found here: http://www.gtaa.com/en/travellers/airpo ... _rate_lot/

Cheers,
56 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2004
2937 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks, used these in the past with no problem - love the monorail!
this site is like a drug. Its forum is the drug dealer.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1214 posts
96 upvotes
This seems to be a reoccurring coupon that they provide on the GTAA website every year. I've been using a similar 20% off reduced rate parking for the past 2 years.
Mar 27, 2006
102 posts
10 upvotes
mildlyaddicted wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2009 4:12 am
Hey everyone,

I didn't see this posted anywhere! I came across this coupon from the Greater Toronto Airports Authority. 20% off the reduced rate lot. Offer expires December 31, 2009. Lot has 24 hour LINK Train service to terminals 1 and 3.

$14 per day -->$11.20
$65 per week --> $52.00

Link to pdf: http://www.gtaa.com/local/files/en/Trav ... RRL-EN.pdf

coupon was found here: http://www.gtaa.com/en/travellers/airpo ... _rate_lot/

Cheers,
Last Xmas the reduced rate lot was full. A nice guy, standing at the gate, was handing out vouchers for free upgrade to the long term parking lot. I paid the same amount as the reduced rate (I used the 20% off coupon too).

I like some competitions.
Sep 27, 2005
924 posts
95 upvotes
Been this price for about 2 years.

Cheapest airport lot around and tram is a nice touch.

Always park here
Feb 24, 2005
757 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Is there any grace period for the parking lot

Lets say if I park my car at 3:15 pm at the lot on a friday
and I am returning on 1 pm flight, by the time I am out its prolly 2pm, get at the lot 2:15-30ish on a sunday...

Do I have to pay for the third day?
Official Xbox 360 Winner! 4-5 am October 12th, 2005 (39 NPNs)
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2005
1695 posts
47 upvotes
crowdpuller wrote:
Mar 9th, 2009 7:10 pm
Is there any grace period for the parking lot

Lets say if I park my car at 3:15 pm at the lot on a friday
and I am returning on 1 pm flight, by the time I am out its prolly 2pm, get at the lot 2:15-30ish on a sunday...

Do I have to pay for the third day?
I dont think there is any grace period. They will start charging at the half-hourly rate after that. Also make sure you have the coupon printout.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1302 posts
66 upvotes
GTA
A little bit more expensive than Park 'n' Fly or the other place even with the coupon, but I used it several times just for not having to wait for shuttle bus. Monorail rules.
Pretty hard to find a parking spot there though - I always had to circle the lot and parked the furthest from the monorail station.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3389 posts
71 upvotes
Mississauga
sb_tor wrote:
Mar 9th, 2009 3:21 pm
I dont think there is any grace period. They will start charging at the half-hourly rate after that. Also make sure you have the coupon printout.
That's true. Everything is computerized, and I don't think the attendants have authority to override.

A year and a half ago, I parked the car at the GTAA reduced rate parking lot, and was supposed to be back just before the 7 day period. My plane was delayed, and I ended up getting to the parking attendant 45 mins after the 7 day period. I was charged the weekly rate (minus 20% off coupon) + the one hour overage. Bummer. It was still a good deal though.
jl001 wrote:
Mar 9th, 2009 3:57 pm
A little bit more expensive than Park 'n' Fly or the other place even with the coupon, but I used it several times just for not having to wait for shuttle bus. Monorail rules.
Maybe times have changed, but I have priced long term parking rates several times at various points in the past. The GTAA reduced rate parking lot always came out ahead, albeit by only a few dollars usually.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6012 posts
658 upvotes
Ajax
Actually there is another one that is cheaper. Sky Park which is $9.95 per day with the 6th and 7th day free. Last year went to Cuba and parked there will be using them again for our trip to D.R. next week.

They have a shuttle to the airport. You also don't have to look for parking, just drop it in the lot, sign in and they park.
Mar 10, 2009
18 posts
London
i always use sky park (or is it skyway park). just went to florida for a week and paid $45 including tax. includes a shuttle from the lot on departure, and they pick you up on arrival.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7382 posts
684 upvotes
This is so damn convenient it's amazing.

Have used it for past 3 flights, recurring coupon. Deserves a dedicated thread though.
× < >