2419 posts
1189 upvotes
Vancouver
Cheap deal for leaving the unwanted car there
May 8, 2016
237 posts
132 upvotes
Ontario
Are there certain dates only that qualify for this discount? I'm not coming up with any details.
Oct 10, 2006
85 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! I missed the last deal by a few minutes and was regretting about it.

This couldn't have come at a better time! Came in time just for my upcoming trip!
Oct 10, 2006
85 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
WRIGHT828 wrote: Are there certain dates only that qualify for this discount? I'm not coming up with any details.
Make sure you enter the PROMO Code underneath the date section as the OP mentioned.
Nov 22, 2014
41 posts
22 upvotes
North York, ON
Just spoke with the rep.
Asked for a price match, He has canceled my previous order with no penalty fees (full amount refund), and told me to book a new reservation.

OP ,thank you, Just saved about ~50$.
May 18, 2018
173 posts
153 upvotes
Pursuit2013 wrote: What is the best value guys? Never parked there before, should I stick to outdoor parking or is indoor a better value? Traveling Mid Nov
If you park your car outside regularly then the best value for you is to park it outside. IMO the worst thing that will happen to you if you park outside is you'll have to clean snow off your car (after you find it).

PS - Some good advice for leaving a car parked at the airport, remove any valuables from your car obviously, but also make sure there is nothing in the car that will show your address. Thieves will look for this and will know you're not home for a few days.
May 8, 2016
237 posts
132 upvotes
Ontario
kevkwan wrote: Make sure you enter the PROMO Code underneath the date section as the OP mentioned.
Apparently it was working, it was just expensive lol
Mar 11, 2008
3 posts
Does anyone know if you can change the booked dates after? Not cancel, just change the calendar days booked.
Jan 10, 2011
170 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the code.

I'm only interested in short term parking for like 2 hours, but the min duration is 4hrs, anyone know if i can choose to a huge parking window but only parked for a short period of time? e.g. late arrival and earlier departure.

I'm talking about the T3 daily parking, the max is $15/day after discount.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1951 posts
500 upvotes
does anyone have the CSR number to make the amendment?

I can only get to a line that goes to a parking attendent who doesn't know jack about the reservations...
[OP]
Oct 30, 2017
77 posts
67 upvotes
Ontario
mr_yellow wrote: does anyone have the CSR number to make the amendment?

I can only get to a line that goes to a parking attendent who doesn't know jack about the reservations...
You can also just rebook it then cancel the original booking.
Jun 17, 2003
612 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP! Just saved me some money for an upcoming trip!
Aug 17, 2006
431 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
Dammit!!! Got as far as entering credit card info and then it said deal expired :(
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1493 posts
142 upvotes
Markham
Anyone have any current Pearson parking codes?