Expired Hot Deals

[Peartree Restaurant] Toronto - Peartree Restaurant $25 three course meal. Until April 7

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2019 1:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
17179 posts
14399 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Peartree Restaurant $25 three course meal. Until April 7

Deal Link:
Price:
$25
Expiry:
April 7, 2019
Retailer:
Peartree Restaurant
@Pochacco , it's back!

Nice restaurant in Cabbagetown. Thread from their previous deal

Due to popular demand, our prix fixe menu is back!

Join us at Peartree Restaurant until April 7th, 2019 and enjoy our

40% OFF - 3 Course Pre-Fixe Menu!

Dinner for One - $25

Appetizer choice of

Organic Green Salad

Mixed organic green lettuce, cucumber and tomato with choice of
creamy tarragon, raspberry or balsamic vinaigrette

Caesar Salad

A combination of romaine lettuce, garlic crouton, and Parmesan cheese
tossed in a creamy garlic dressing

Roasted Butternut Squash Soup

Mushroom and Brie Soup

Main Course choice of

Black Angus Striploin Steak and Garlic Lobster Tail

Prime, Canadian AAA grade 10oz Black Angus Striploin steak aged for 28 days,
seasoned, grilled to liking, served with sautéed lobster tail, garlic butter,
fresh vegetables, choice of rice, potato or fries

Herb Grilled Atlantic Salmon

Fresh fillet of Salmon marinated in rosemary, thyme and parsley, grilled to perfection
served with lemon butter, fresh vegetables,
choice of rice, potato or fries

Peartree's Cajun Creole Seafood Penne Pasta

Tiger Shrimps, Scallops and Calamari sauteed with fresh herbs,
tossed in a creole sauce with penne pasta, spiced to taste mild, medum or hot

Slow Cooked Lamb Shank

Lamb Shank stirred in red wine, tomato and chicken broth,
seasoned with rosemary and thyme, slowly cooked in oven served with
fresh vegetables and mashed potato

Dessert choice of

Apple Pie

Carrot Cake

Lemon Coconut Cake

NY Style Strawberry Cheesecake
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
22 replies
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
2428 posts
412 upvotes
This is smelling like spam. Restaurant that's never been mentioned before the last thread. $25 prix fixe isn't anything original.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
17179 posts
14399 upvotes
Toronto
shutterbug wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 9:56 am
This is smelling like spam. Restaurant that's never been mentioned before the last thread. $25 prix fixe isn't anything original.
@shutterbug That's incorrect. Was also posted about in Nov , 2018 when deal was on back then too. I just didn't post it in time for too many people try it out on that occasion.

peartree-toronto-25-three-course-meal-p ... 0-2244315/

"You're proving my point. Your constant posting of an "unknown" local restaurant that's not offering anything special any other restaurant does.
I think you have a relationship with this place and are promoting it. This is not a "hot deal"."

LOL, I wish that I had 'relationship' with them. Then I wouldn't have to pay for food. Some people see conspiracies/collusion everywhere, keep up the good fight..
Last edited by sprung on Mar 20th, 2019 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2049 posts
961 upvotes
Richmond Hill
[removed]

I think $25 for a prix fixe menu is a pretty great deal especially considering the types of dishes they're offering as a main course.

Sprung posts so many obsure deals you wouldn't even have imagined. I highly doubt he/ she has a relationship with any of them.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 21st, 2019 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote removed
:D
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1529 posts
295 upvotes
Montreal
It is great to see that we all policing each other, that way RFD won't have to hire extra employees/moderators to filter these forums.
Mar 23, 2017
171 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
Spam or not, great price and happy to hear about it.

Thanks for sharing
Dec 6, 2016
68 posts
119 upvotes
Sprung has 17,000 posts. Talking to him like he's an unknown and suspicious individual is ridiculous.
Depending on portion size, those courses for $25 are def worth checking out for locals.
Last edited by PapaSteel on Mar 20th, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 6, 2016
68 posts
119 upvotes
They also post deals for Harveys and Quiznos whenever they show up, too. Not to mention five mentions of Swiss Chalet in the last year. And all three of those franchises have had local Toronto owners try to create new accounts to come promote them in the past, but that's clearly not the case here.
Alternatively, looking at Peartree's facebook suggests they have this deal regularly, the last being Jan 10th which sprung neglected to mention. If they had a 'relationship', deals would be listed much less sporadically.

But I hate feeling like someone needs to 'prove' this to you. Shrieking 'shrill!' with no evidence is rude, and if you don't understand that, then I'd recommend you state you feel that way once and then move on instead of crapping throughout the thread.
Last edited by PapaSteel on Mar 20th, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1076 posts
596 upvotes
North York
Just like or dislike the post. Let the heat speak for itself. Idgaf if is a shill or not.. A deal is a deal
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
4462 posts
554 upvotes
I'm not trying to argue with anyone, but it is super rare for a Toronto restaurant to offer a $25 3 course meal that has a striploin steak & lobster tail. It just doesn't happen in 2018/2019 IMO, at least not that I've seen. Online Google & Yelp reviews for this place seem good too.
I am a Koodo customer
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2049 posts
961 upvotes
Richmond Hill
HP_John wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 3:06 pm
I'm not trying to argue with anyone, but it is super rare for a Toronto restaurant to offer a $25 3 course meal that has a striploin steak & lobster tail. It just doesn't happen in 2018/2019 IMO, at least not that I've seen. Online Google & Yelp reviews for this place seem good too.
Just read a yelp review that commented on their prix fixe menu special. Seemed very truthful and certainly detailed.

I will try to go and report back.
:D
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
17993 posts
6026 upvotes
Toronto
I tried out this deal the last time it was offered. Is the meal worth it at full price, not even close. Is it a good deal at $25, definitely! I would say it is a stretch to call what they serve as a lobster tail. The connotation is something fairly reasonable in size. It is more like a scampi which is in the lobster family. The steak was good. Overall for a 3 course meal at $25, can't really complain.
Koodo $40/6GB
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB
Fido $7.50/3GB+tablet
Rogers $25 500U home internet
Tangerine Bank
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8004 posts
2386 upvotes
Toronto
shutterbug wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 1:57 pm
Just because he's got 17k posts doesn't mean he isn't a shill for this place. This isn't a deal in any way exceptional and yet he keeps pushing it every time it happens.
That's smells like promotion to me. Post count has absolutely no correlation to honesty.

Casey Neistat has 11 million Youtube subscribers. That doesn't mean he isn't a paid shill for Samsung. He is!
you can put away the tinfoil hat.
nowadays a 3 course meal with higher end main courses for $25 is a deal.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.