• Aug 15th, 2017 12:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
7735 posts
254 upvotes

Pediatrician in Markham?

Any recommendation?

- I tried to call the clinic in McCowan and Hwy 7. They are taking new patient BUT the doctor taking it is not fully registered (so probably someone who didn't complete the exams).
- Cathryn Tobin, who is next door is not taking any new patience.
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
2429 posts
390 upvotes
elty wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 2:24 pm
Any recommendation?

- I tried to call the clinic in McCowan and Hwy 7. They are taking new patient BUT the doctor taking it is not fully registered (so probably someone who didn't complete the exams).
- Cathryn Tobin, who is next door is not taking any new patience.
Markham Pediatric Centre just opened up, Kennedy and Bur Oak. they opened last week so definitely accepting new patients.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2010
1071 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
We have been with Dr Telch since my dd was born (she's now 10). He is a fantastic doctor. Like, really really REALLY fantastic. Great with kids. Older gentleman and extremely knowledgeable.

He is at the Bridle Trail plaza at Kennedy and 7.
Award Winning Realtor - I LOVE MY JOB!!
At the end of the day, you're the boss and need to make sure I'm worth your rate of pay!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 26, 2002
9935 posts
2938 upvotes
Toronto, ON
loriblum wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 8:08 am
We have been with Dr Telch since my dd was born (she's now 10). He is a fantastic doctor. Like, really really REALLY fantastic. Great with kids. Older gentleman and extremely knowledgeable.

He is at the Bridle Trail plaza at Kennedy and 7.
We are with Dr. Telch too and he is an excellent pediatrician. But the last time I checked, he wasn't accepting new patients. But it doesn't hurt to call and ask.