Careers

PEO Review Time

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 9:40 pm
May 9, 2017
11 posts
7 upvotes
I actually emailed my rep at around 16 weeks and he told me that he's not involved in the final review. So he gave me an email contact at final review team. Then that lady emailed me back and said they are experiencing delay. In her email she said do not contact them for the status updates as they will contact me directly...

So I am not sure if I should send her another email now... Basically I'm totally blind on this process...
Apr 9, 2017
11 posts
4 upvotes
xtca09 wrote:
May 12th, 2017 10:51 am
I actually emailed my rep at around 16 weeks and he told me that he's not involved in the final review. So he gave me an email contact at final review team. Then that lady emailed me back and said they are experiencing delay. In her email she said do not contact them for the status updates as they will contact me directly...

So I am not sure if I should send her another email now... Basically I'm totally blind on this process...
Mine took 21 weeks. you are not in May list. So probably you will be on June/july list
Feb 14, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
When was your file forwarded for final assessment? I am in 20th week waiting. Did you get approval in mail?
Apr 9, 2017
11 posts
4 upvotes
Harry001in wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:56 pm
When was your file forwarded for final assessment? I am in 20th week waiting. Did you get approval in mail?
Forwarded on Nov 23, 2016
Sent email enquiry April 25, was told, assessment passed.
I paid my fees today online on PEO portal, got P.Eng membership card in receipt
PEO issues licenses only once a month. (usually mid month)
Feb 14, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
How long does it take the application to pass through Deputy Registrar for the final review?
May 9, 2017
11 posts
7 upvotes
Harry001in wrote:
May 15th, 2017 1:27 pm
How long does it take the application to pass through Deputy Registrar for the final review?
This week is my 21st week.... when was your application package forwarded to PEO?
May 8, 2017
5 posts
4 upvotes
Did anyone actually get notified of being approved without having to email and ask? If so, did they let you know by snail mail or email?
I've been told to avoid emailing once they sent that experiencing delays email, as it'll likely get you blacklisted and make them call you in to interview, instead of just approving you.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
16979 posts
1860 upvotes
GTA West
Waiting123 wrote:
May 19th, 2017 9:51 am
Did anyone actually get notified of being approved without having to email and ask? If so, did they let you know by snail mail or email?
I've been told to avoid emailing once they sent that experiencing delays email, as it'll likely get you blacklisted and make them call you in to interview, instead of just approving you.
Snail mail only. No email.
Also, my status in the directory changed from "EIT" to "---" shortly before receiving the snail mail.

I agree with not bothering them by email.
- Not Collecting AIR MILES Since 2016/07 -
- Casual Gastronomist -
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
16979 posts
1860 upvotes
GTA West
Seriously, this is why I never respond to those e-mails where they ask for volunteers for "EIT Mentor" and such. That is not the area needing the most attention!

They need a proper EIT portal where you can submit all of your files, view the progress of your file, find out whether they're waiting on something for you, and most importantly, open a ticket to ask questions.
They have nobody but themselves to blame for being overwhelmed with e-mails, etc.
- Not Collecting AIR MILES Since 2016/07 -
- Casual Gastronomist -
May 9, 2017
11 posts
7 upvotes
Have you heard anything back these day? Thanks.
May 11, 2009
496 posts
123 upvotes
Lol. From what everyone else said they meet in the middle of the month. So it doesn't look like we'll see anything change until mid June.
May 9, 2017
11 posts
7 upvotes
May I ask when did you submit your application package?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

SimpsonStrong